Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Block user ebay id: so34diane

buyer purchased a $95 card from me and I got this message this morning:

Unfortunately, I can not make payment at this time. I know it is not much, but the most I can pay for this card is $85. If that is acceptable, please send a revised invoice, and payment will be made immediately. If it is not, please feel free to re-list the card. My sincerest apologies for the misunderstanding...

Why bid people?

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

Sounds to me just like someone that's trying to get a deal and doesn't care if they get a strike against them. They just want something for $10 cheaper than what they bid when obviously someone below them bid just a bit lower.

Absolutely blocked. This is why e-bay needs to allow sellers to leave negative feedback.

HOF Auto needs (277/287): www.freewebs.com/wju2004
wju2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

sellers should not be allowed to leave negative feedback, that was a great change by ebay, sellers in the past would leave negative feedback in response to a negative given by buyer
suki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

I have had a problem with this ebayer as well. Also uses the ID: goblue_9. Reason I know this is I won an auction from them

2006 Rick Porcello Topps AFLAC Rookie SP *MINT* - eBay (item 270562658336 end time Apr-18-10 17:32:26 PDT)

and shortly after the auction I recv'd a message stating that the item was "out of stock". I sent an email to him that I found it funny that the item was found to be out of stock only after the auction ended in what my opinion was below market value on the card. After which I recvd an email from so34diane stating in a nutshell to feel free to leave negative feedback, I had absolutely no recourse other than to leave negative feedback, and he could really care less what I choose to say about him or his business practices. That being said I left a negative....I would say if you are going to block so34diane, then also block goblue_9 as they are one and the same.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisk-factor75 View Post
I have had a problem with this ebayer as well. Also uses the ID: goblue_9. Reason I know this is I won an auction from them

2006 Rick Porcello Topps AFLAC Rookie SP *MINT* - eBay (item 270562658336 end time Apr-18-10 17:32:26 PDT)

and shortly after the auction I recv'd a message stating that the item was "out of stock". I sent an email to him that I found it funny that the item was found to be out of stock only after the auction ended in what my opinion was below market value on the card. After which I recvd an email from so34diane stating in a nutshell to feel free to leave negative feedback, I had absolutely no recourse other than to leave negative feedback, and he could really care less what I choose to say about him or his business practices. That being said I left a negative....I would say if you are going to block so34diane, then also block goblue_9 as they are one and the same.
Very interesting!!! I received an offer for the card from goblue_9 before so34diane's offer was accepted. The offer made by goblue_9 was retracted and resubmitted at a lower offer - I then rejected it and was given the winning offer from so34diane's. BLOCK BOTH!!

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Old 06-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki24 View Post
sellers should not be allowed to leave negative feedback, that was a great change by ebay, sellers in the past would leave negative feedback in response to a negative given by buyer
After reading all of this, you are right, bidders should have all of this power!!

www.JLR0747.com
Old 06-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
buyer purchased a $95 card from me and I got this message this morning:

Unfortunately, I can not make payment at this time. I know it is not much, but the most I can pay for this card is $85. If that is acceptable, please send a revised invoice, and payment will be made immediately. If it is not, please feel free to re-list the card. My sincerest apologies for the misunderstanding...

Why bid people?
He knows what he is doing!!! Hopes you will cave in and take the offer, don't do it nail him with a non-payment!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papajim View Post
He knows what he is doing!!! Hopes you will cave in and take the offer, don't do it nail him with a non-payment!!!
OH absolutely, I have nothing but time, he will get a NPB strike!

www.JLR0747.com
Old 06-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR0747 View Post
Very interesting!!! I received an offer for the card from goblue_9 before so34diane's offer was accepted. The offer made by goblue_9 was retracted and resubmitted at a lower offer - I then rejected it and was given the winning offer from so34diane's. BLOCK BOTH!!
Send this and his e-mails to Ebay, they may do something about him.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki24 View Post
This can't be a serious comment can it??

Blocked
, thanks for the heads up Joe!!

Last edited by bigsmoot2; 06-01-2010 at 04:18 PM.
bigsmoot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

I had tried to report him to eBay and they would do nothing. Hopefully if reported again, they will decide to take a look at this guy,
Old 06-04-2010, 07:59 PM   #12 (permalink)

deserves a bump.....ebay user id: goblue_9 = so34diane NON PAYER!!!

www.JLR0747.com
Old 06-05-2010, 02:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

Bump again. Retard harassed/taunted me on a few cards for a while until I blocked him. Then he offered on the other name. Now both names blocked. Beware.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

I had to.....last time, I promise!

www.JLR0747.com