Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2014, 09:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default USPS Question

Hey Everyone,

Quick question, I made a trade with a member on another forum about a week or so ago and he immediately supplied the tracking number which was all well and good until yesterday I checked the mailbox and the package wasn't in there which was no big deal because I know the postal service is slow around this time of year. I was bored last night and checked the tracking # and it said it was delivered yesterday afternoon, before the time I checked the mail and it wasn't there. I walked back to the mailbox to double check and it definitely wasn't there. I was looking over the tracking and noticed it skipped right from " arrived at post office" in my town to "delivered", there was no sorting complete or out for delivery before the "delivered" update like there normally is. I've gotten a couple other packages this week that have all said the sorting part and out for delivery where this one hasn't.

My question is has anyone seen this before? I'm thinking they accidentally updated it wrong but Im not sure how it really works or if that's a possibility. Normally I wouldn't worry about it but in this apartment complex we've lived in for a year our mailboxes are one huge bank and the mailman opens them all at once and basically he must play something that resembles Plinko from the Price is Right with peoples mail because he always puts mail in the wrong boxes. Our neighbors apartment is vacant and Im not sure who has the other surrounding boxes because the numbering is so screwey so I can't really ask around if someone accidentally got it in case it did get delivered in the wrong box. Also, the office staff here is HORRIFIC so I want to check with you guys to see if it was probably scanned wrong before I go to them and get them involved.

The tracking # is 9114901230801062058800

I have a feeling it'll probably turn up Monday or Tuesday but I've never had this happen before with cards

Thanks,
Dan
Old 12-14-2014, 09:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

I have seen packages that delivery is the only scan they get. Sometimes they will mark an item delivered and it show up in the next day or 2.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

I ve seen it many times, tracking is not always accurate. Ive seen "delivered" when it wasnt, Still enroute when it WAS delivered already, ive had no info ever show up yet package was delivered.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:34 AM   #4 (permalink)

It says delivered.
My Trading Card Blog http://elperelestradingcards.blogspot.com/
My Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/elpereles/
Kane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:37 AM   #5 (permalink)

It finally showed up......USPS said it was delivered on December 13th.....it was delivered Monday the 20th.....
Old Yesterday, 02:20 AM   #6 (permalink)

They were just 'holding' it for you, keeping it warm till it hatched
rttrffg2012 is offline   Reply With Quote