Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings NCAA

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2015, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default How to delete Shipping Addresses?

Whenever I pay for an item via PayPal, it has me select a shipping address (if applicable), but it displays a huge list of addresses that are now defunct. I only have one address on file (confirmed) on both eBay and PayPal, so how do I remove the rest of these addresses?

Even though I select my only/confirmed shipping address, it shows up as "Unconfirmed" - odd?

I searched high and low and couldn't find a way to delete them. Anyone else run in to this problem?

***EDIT*** - Got it sorted out. You can't delete old shipping addresses, you have to call PayPal and have them do it for you.
Attached Thumbnails
How to delete Shipping Addresses?-address.jpg   How to delete Shipping Addresses?-profile.jpg   How to delete Shipping Addresses?-email.jpg  

Last edited by therorkstar; 02-11-2015 at 12:36 PM.
therorkstar is offline   Reply With Quote