Blowout Cards Forums
2015 NFL season promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2015, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default How do I cash out JUST my recently added store credit on COMC

I added some credit to try and purchase a card to no avail. I also already had some funds from previous sales. I know I can get my money back with no fee for the first 30 days, but when I try to click the cash out button, it has my entire store credit amount(both my sales credit and my credit I just added all mixed in together).

It says this above the cash out button:

"Buyers Only: If you bought store credit within the last 30 days, we do not need to charge you the cash-out fee.

Sellers: We will review your account. If you used your purchased store credit and then earned it back from selling items, you will still be subject to the 20% Cash-Out Fee. If you need to purchase store credit to make an offer and your offer is rejected, you can request a refund, and we won't charge the cash-out fee."

I just want to make sure I'm not getting charged the 20% on the portion I don't want back. I just want the portion back that I just put in for an offer, anyone know how to do this?
Tvanho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 10:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
XL5

I think if they don't recognize that you have store credit purchased within the last 30 days, you won't even have the option. The button is greyed out for me.

You might want to email them but I think they will just refund whatever portion is refundable, since you're requesting a refund and not a cashout.
Old 02-13-2015, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Have you e-mailed them directly - they are in the best position to help you.
Old 02-13-2015, 01:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forget the e-mail just call them.
Nuthugging revealed in the movie Ted 2.
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Maybe I should have done like chez suggested and just called.

I went ahead and clicked the return button anyways because of this sentence right above it "If you need to purchase store credit to make an offer and your offer is rejected, you can request a refund, and we won't charge the cash-out fee."

But I still emailed just to make sure that what I read was correct and got a reply back that made me feel like I'm good to go.

Now a day later my COMC balance is $0 and no money has been put into my PayPal. I don't know where my money is right now, just out in limbo somewhere. And I'm sure it'll stay that way until at least Tuesday with the holiday.

I dont know what the usual turn around is, but last time I added money for a failed offer and got a refund, it was back almost immediately, so thats why I didnt hesitate to do it again. This was probably the last time though...

Have a happy valentines day gents!
Tvanho is offline   Reply With Quote