Blowout Cards Forums
buying

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Comc Shipment Issue?

During the Spring Cleaning Promo I requested my shipment for standard shipping (should be free). Well I opted for toploaders for the cards, just because I needed some anyways so figured I could somewhat kill two birds with one stone. The total came out to $15.40 shipping (for the toploaders). Fast forward to today since I was out of town, I pick up the package and only 1 card is in a toploader. I know it was shipped priority and with signature confirmation, but why did I only get one toploader when I requested it on all of them? Why was I charged $15.40 then, if I got a single one. I get that obviously with the free shipping, doing priorty on 80 cards and signature confirmation doesn't make sense financially. But so I essentially paid for priority and such when I was okay with the free standard shipping and wanted my cards in toploaders? I am a bit confused here, my money basically went towards something else I didn't necessarily want/need? Now I have to go to the store to essentially "buy" toploaders again because I didn't get the ones I was expecting in the shipment.

Key note: None of the cards appear to be damaged, which is great. I didn't think any would be, but again I needed toploaders on some of them for my rainbows and sets etc.

Also, it shows $0.0 on supplies on the invoice, but for $15.40 divided by how many cards I had, the price comes out perfectly for each card supposed to be in a toploader.

Is this common or should I email them or just say forget it and go get more toploaders or what? Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Call them,better than waiting on an email.
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezball View Post
Call them,better than waiting on an email.
I sent a brief email with a link to this thread, and a quick summary. I am on my way to the Zoo with the GF (she wants to go and a birthday present for me I guess?). But if I don't get an email back by the time I get home, around 6 central I will probably give them a call. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

You should be able to see the exact details under the past shipment requests.
Old Yesterday, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
You should be able to see the exact details under the past shipment requests.
Yea, that's where I went to verify I was charged $15.40. It was requested on 6/20 shipped on 7/1. Shipping cost of $15.40 but each individual card says $0.00 under supplies. Then of course has the prices I paid for each card.
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Sounds to me like they messed up. big time.
password- jetscollector
jetscollector10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Just an update, they refunded the $15.40 back to my account. They said there was a glitch in the system that showed the $15.40 as shipping instead of supplies (like I thought). As a result, the packing team was unaware that they were supposed to topload the cards. The one that arrived in a toploader, was scanned in one and already set to be sent like that. In the end I got refunded and none of the cards were damaged so I am happy. They said they are working on fixing the issue, so I'm not sure if other people have had the same problem or if it was only a Spring Cleaning issue or what. Thanks for the help everyone.
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalliLlama11 View Post
Just an update, they refunded the $15.40 back to my account. They said there was a glitch in the system that showed the $15.40 as shipping instead of supplies (like I thought). As a result, the packing team was unaware that they were supposed to topload the cards. The one that arrived in a toploader, was scanned in one and already set to be sent like that. In the end I got refunded and none of the cards were damaged so I am happy. They said they are working on fixing the issue, so I'm not sure if other people have had the same problem or if it was only a Spring Cleaning issue or what. Thanks for the help everyone.
Glad things worked out,you should have asked about the National promo while you had them on the phone.
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezball View Post
Glad things worked out,you should have asked about the National promo while you had them on the phone.
Didn't even think about it to be honest, but I should have haha.
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalliLlama11 View Post
FYI, that "toploader" thing has been a "glitch" for a long time; I'm sure they'll get right on it, tho...