Blowout Cards Forums
2015 NFL season promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping


Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2015, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,229
Unhappy COMC "slightly" damaged cards?

I've bought many, many cards from COMC. I don't relist on there, so they're always shipped to me. I use their bulk-shipping rates to save cost, obviously.


I've noticed on at least a few of my orders, including the one I just received today, that COMC does not safely package the cards regardless of value. This order was ~$150, and it was cared for like it was a lot of junk commons.

I understand the combined S&H rate must translate into them saving on shipping ... but not when it comes with risk of damage to the cards purchased.


Today, my ~12 card shipment came in a bubble mailer, with ~11 cards only in sleeves sandwiched between two top loaders (only one top loader held a card, the other was empty because the other cards were too large for that top loader size), and then everything in a team bag.

Well, the inside cards were TIGHTLY SQUEEZED together in between the two top loaders. But apparently not tight enough to keep them from sliding around, because I noticed (4) of the cards had a tiny ding on the bottom right corner, all in the same spot.


Now, I understand I saved on combined S&H, and I understand I can return the cards if I want. But these are cards that CANNOT BE REPLACED (serial-numbered & limited) and they are somewhat rare as well.

More importantly, I DON'T WANT A REFUND OR REPLACEMENTS. I want the cards I purchased, in the conditions listed on COMC.

I could also understand if this was an isolated incident, however, I've had this happen a handful of times thus far with my COMC orders.


It's inexcusable. I understand they are busy, but it's pretty evident they have (begin exagerrated speculation here 18-year-old college kids working for minimum wage simply pulling inventory and throwing cards around like they're worthless pieces of junk. The way the cards are packaged is just so poor for a company of this size and reputation. If I were selling this exact lot of cards I bought on eBay, I'd NEVER, EVER ship the way they do. It's lazy and cheap.

At least before when I bought a bulk-shipped lot of normal-thickness cards they combined about 5 sleeved cards into an extra-thick toploader.

But this whole "sandwich sleeved cards in between top loaders" method of shipping is lazy, risky, and cheap.



Sorry for the rant, it's just irritating!
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Swipe79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 5,182
Default

If they damaged the cards, I would expect they refund the cost of the cards. Double check the scans to make sure it wasn't there before and take a quick scan of the damaged cards to include in an e-mail to them.

I've had to do this once (around three years ago) for a Gerrit Cole card that got chipped during the packaging procedure. It seems like you've had poor luck as the Cole is the only one that's ever come to me damaged out of a few thousand cards. I usually find their packaging to be quite good. One thing to remember is that you can purchase top loaders for valuable/rare cards as well...which they usually remember.
__________________
Everyday 20% Auto Accept on COMC - Listening to Offers up to 30% on Low Prices!
Swipe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 7,915
Default

Well they won't take responsibility when they damage cards that are submitted so I am not sure what I would expect from them.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe79 View Post
If they damaged the cards, I would expect they refund the cost of the cards. Double check the scans to make sure it wasn't there before and take a quick scan of the damaged cards to include in an e-mail to them.

I've had to do this once (around three years ago) for a Gerrit Cole card that got chipped during the packaging procedure. It seems like you've had poor luck as the Cole is the only one that's ever come to me damaged out of a few thousand cards. I usually find their packaging to be quite good. One thing to remember is that you can purchase top loaders for valuable/rare cards as well...which they usually remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Well they won't take responsibility when they damage cards that are submitted so I am not sure what I would expect from them.


My thread is more of a vent than anything else. I don't expect nor intend them to do anything. I believe that, without a doubt, they'd take back the cards with minor damage if I were to complain. But the point is, I don't want a refund and I don't want different cards. I wanted these cards, which were limited and rare, and now they're less valuable due to damage caused by a lack of care when shipping from COMC to me.

I'm just upset the damage happened in the first place. I checked the original pictures posted on COMC and the damage was clearly not there. It's pretty evident the damage came from the poor packaging during shipment to me.


One more thing I'd like to mention is the fact that they cram non-standard-sized cards into standard-size sleeves. This causes chipping and dinged corners because they have people rapid-fire packing cards for shipment.

It's just lazy, careless and disappointing for a company of their caliber, who specialize in sportscards.


I'll mention it again, I'm not looking for advice or asking for any help from COMC. I just wanted to share this frustration in hopes that possibly others had a similar issue, and COMC might correct this for future shipments...
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Swipe79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 5,182
Default

Did you e-mail them directly about fixing the issue for future shipments? I think they stopped coming here.
__________________
Everyday 20% Auto Accept on COMC - Listening to Offers up to 30% on Low Prices!
Swipe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bogor, Indonesia
Posts: 1,192
Default

Do you pay extra for toploader? If you pay and then they didn't give you toploader then it's a big mistake by comc, you should ask refund.
__________________
Home of my PC collection: www.edisoncards.com
<---- Check my COMC there are some nice Prospects Chrome Color Auto for Sale!!
T3sT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
tyrodsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 474
Default

The quality of S/H not only impacts the buyer but each of the sellers as well. Negative perception of how cards are shipped will definitely deter future buyers. However, I do feel that you are entitled and should contact COMC on their email to get this resolved. As sellers, we pay enough in fees to ensure the customer gets the cards that they are expecting. Nothing less.

Please keep us posted.
__________________
Collect Bears, Dodgers and Lakers.

Feel free to check me out
http://www.comc.com/Users/tyrodsports,sr,i100
tyrodsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,616
Default

Sandwiched between top loaders falls right behind hinged cases: both methods should never be used.

I don't mind several penny sleeved cards inside one larger top loader. That method is acceptable. Sandwiched between top loaders either allows movement and edge/corner damage or leads to damage when the recipient attempts to cut the mess free of tape.

I've never used COMC and stories like this just further my need for avoidance.
__________________
"All I wanted was a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me."
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
xbignick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 18,929
Default

The first order I did had a couple problems but they did refund me (though I wish I had the cards).

I noticed on my past two orders where I did not purchase toploaders that they actually sandwiched the more expensive cards on the outside of the cheaper cards. No damage but made me laugh .
__________________
@xxbignick on twitter
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Andy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 741
Default

If they're rare and limited then why would you not add a toploader for an extra .20c? My previous order I had toploaders on all cards, including base, and the packaging was top notch.

At least you received your order and didn't have them stolen like I did!
__________________
Andrew Nicholson Collector. Chasing one auto of every player to ever play for the Orlando Magic. Please see below for my complete wantlist:
Wantlist: http://magicpc1989.wix.com/omagicpc1989#!wantlist/cee5
Trade/Sale: http://s168.photobucket.com/user/AndrewG_23/library/?sort=4&page=0
Andy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,229
Default

Thanks guys for your comments and insights.

I did not pay for extra top loaders. To be honest, I didn't even know you had to pay extra. I thought it was just a group-rate deal that COMC was giving. Forgive me for assuming they were actually being helpful, and not realizing they were simply trying to minimize their expenses. However, I do feel that whether I pay "extra top loaders" or not, the cards should arrive to me damage-free from shipment.

If I buy an item, and pay a set shipping charge, I should be able to expect the item is at least packaged properly to avoid damage during shipment.

I've never charged for additional top loaders when I sell on eBay. And if I did, I wouldn't package cards like COMC did and expect them to get to their destination without damage.

As I mentioned, there have been times that multiple standard-size cards in sleeves were shipped in a huge PT-size top loader. I had and have no problem with this. However, their inconsistencies when it comes to packaging methods has obviously led to impact the condition of the cards themselves, at least in my personal experiences.

What irks me more than the "sandwich" method, is the fact that the thicker cards are crammed into standard-size penny sleeves.

It's no wonder so many of the cards have extra minor chips and corner marks. What is the sense behind this? I believe the "THICK" sleeves cost only slightly more than the regular standard-size sleeves.



I understand COMC is trying to cut costs from all angles, but the fact that it's being done at the expense of the conditions of the items their company runs on, is simply unacceptable. I just get this feel that the cards are being mishandled on COMC's end throughout the entire packing/shipping process due to speed being a more important factor than care. That leads me to assume the "listing" process is similar in process.

Last edited by paul06901; 07-21-2015 at 12:15 AM.
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
Posts: 245
Default

All my shipments have come sandwiched between toploaders, which I hate, so I always add on toploaders if its anything of any value.
Brafcauknid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,807
Default

Sorry but this is on you more than them.

You had the option to pay for top loaders on cards you declined. So they will ship a card or two in top loaders the rest in between . You also need to verify no damage to the cards before hand. Plus you can always return said cards. I have never had any low numbered or hard to find cards shipped to me unless they were well protected. I have also never had an issue with the shipping from COMC always packaged very well.

When you check out it says next to each card to add top loader . So again you did not read and expected something that is not included.
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.
ernieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 7,915
Default

COMC's end throughout the entire packing/shipping process due to speed being a more important factor than care.

COMC and speed that is an oxymoron..
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
Sorry but this is on you more than them.

You had the option to pay for top loaders on cards you declined. So they will ship a card or two in top loaders the rest in between . You also need to verify no damage to the cards before hand. Plus you can always return said cards. I have never had any low numbered or hard to find cards shipped to me unless they were well protected. I have also never had an issue with the shipping from COMC always packaged very well.

When you check out it says next to each card to add top loader . So again you did not read and expected something that is not included.
So, you're basing your point on the value of the cards, and the fact that I *should* have bought top loaders for them.

Should I assume that if I don't buy top loaders, and I pay for regular bulk S&H, that the cards can and will arrive damaged? Or is the bulk packaging method simply a gamble, regardless of the value of the cards?

Are you saying it would be OK for them to ship common cards that I had bought in the same fashion, and when they arrive damaged it should be expected?

I mean, just because you didn't have an issue doesn't mean the packaging method they use is acceptable.


I did not expect something that was not included. I didn't expect top loaders. I simply expected the cards to arrive undamaged in-transit. I don't care if they shipped them in penny sleeves in a PWE, if they arrive to me safely - that's fine.

But the fact that this method has proven a failure numerous times in my own experience with COMC, I wanted to share in a thread here.




Also, please let me know how you feel about them large PT-size cards into standard-size sleeves and chipping corners/edges during the process?
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
COMC's end throughout the entire packing/shipping process due to speed being a more important factor than care.

COMC and speed that is an oxymoron..
Well, either way it's obvious they're careless with the cards. It's evident due to the "slapped together" packaging methods they imply.



And one more thing ... I can buy a case of 1000 standard-size top-loaders for $65 dlvd on eBay. I'm sure COMC can get an even BETTER rate on those size and other sizes.

That breaks down to $.065 each top loader.

COMC charges $.20 each for a top loader?




It's just not right...

Last edited by paul06901; 07-21-2015 at 10:37 AM.
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
ernieren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: LWR FL
Posts: 2,807
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
So, you're basing your point on the value of the cards, and the fact that I *should* have bought top loaders for them.

Should I assume that if I don't buy top loaders, and I pay for regular bulk S&H, that the cards can and will arrive damaged? Or is the bulk packaging method simply a gamble, regardless of the value of the cards?

Are you saying it would be OK for them to ship common cards that I had bought in the same fashion, and when they arrive damaged it should be expected?

I mean, just because you didn't have an issue doesn't mean the packaging method they use is acceptable.


I did not expect something that was not included. I didn't expect top loaders. I simply expected the cards to arrive undamaged in-transit. I don't care if they shipped them in penny sleeves in a PWE, if they arrive to me safely - that's fine.

But the fact that this method has proven a failure numerous times in my own experience with COMC, I wanted to share in a thread here.




Also, please let me know how you feel about them large PT-size cards into standard-size sleeves and chipping corners/edges during the process?
The packing is fine . You ship cards between two top loaders in soft sleeves.
inside a team bag never once had an issue sounds more like you just complaining to complain. Like others said if you have an issue return the cards for a full refund. The shipping and packaging method was fine and yes if you feel like the cards will or could get damaged then you pay for top loaders . This is in the shipping section so i assume you never read that . Don't get mad because you can't read or were to cheap to purchase top loaders to protect the cards .

Again you weren't happy with cards return them .

If you read this it tells you how they ship as well

Shipping Policy:The Cheapest Online Store for Shipping Baseball Cards, Pokemon Cards, Football Cards, Baseketball Cards and all other collections. - COMC Card Marketplace
__________________
Collect Drew Bledsoe, 2012 topps Chrome and 91 STC football PSA graded.
ernieren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:04 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernieren View Post
The packing is fine . You ship cards between two top loaders in soft sleeves.
inside a team bag never once had an issue sounds more like you just complaining to complain. Like others said if you have an issue return the cards for a full refund. The shipping and packaging method was fine and yes if you feel like the cards will or could get damaged then you pay for top loaders . This is in the shipping section so i assume you never read that . Don't get mad because you can't read or were to cheap to purchase top loaders to protect the cards .

Again you weren't happy with cards return them .

If you read this it tells you how they ship as well

Shipping Policy:The Cheapest Online Store for Shipping Baseball Cards, Pokemon Cards, Football Cards, Baseketball Cards and all other collections. - COMC Card Marketplace
My point is, for ANYONE who uses the bulk-shipping method ... should they assume their cards may be damaged due to the packaging?

It clearly happens. So why isn't their simply a less-damaging method to packaging for their bulk-rate shipping? Look past my individual case, is this a secure-enough method to ship delicate sports cards? Regardless of their value...


Also, please touch base upon the fact they use penny sleeves that are too small for the thicker PT-size cards? I've had at least a few cards that I can remember being thicker cards shoved into a standard-size penny sleeve, and the top layer of the foil surface bent back a few MM on a corner or two ... Is this OK to you?



And don't get me wrong, I like COMC. I think it's a fantastic idea they are running with. Fees are a bit hefty for sellers, which is why I rarely sell there, but the concept is great.

I just don't like receiving damaged cards when better packaging could have prevented said damage. I should not be forced into overpaying an inflated rate for additional top loaders in order to receive my cards safely. $.20 for a top loader? Cost for them is probably $.05 if not less ... so they're making money off of top loaders now?! ... that I'm not OK with.

A simple suggestion I would GUARANTEE would make the cards MUCH less susceptible to damage would be to put the individual sleeved cards inside a smaller team bag first, then sandwich with top loaders inside a larger team bag. This prevents the internal cards from sliding around, as they are grouped together. I can guarantee this would prevent most, if not all of the damage caused by the current packaging method.

I guess I should email this suggestion to COMC?

Last edited by paul06901; 07-21-2015 at 11:10 AM.
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:31 AM   #19 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 21,155
Default

Oy Vey OP. Do you EVER have any good internet stories?

You should invest in pork bellies. Much safer.

For the record, I have shipped THOUSANDS of cards in this manner and have never had a single complaint
__________________
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Swipe79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 5,182
Default

The top loader cost is one thing - there is also the person being paid to insert into the top loader and the additional weight when shipping multiple cards in top loaders. The .20 shouldn't really be a big deal on a rare or valuable card.

That being said, the job of any seller (COMC, eBay Seller, BO Seller, etc.) is to get their cards to the buyer in the same condition they purchased them.
__________________
Everyday 20% Auto Accept on COMC - Listening to Offers up to 30% on Low Prices!
Swipe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
corndog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: At a table in McDonalds
Posts: 2,945
Default

I have sold over 40,000 items on Ebay with probably 3/4ths of them being cards. I always ship with cards between toploaders and have never once in 16 years had anyone complain.
__________________
"The things that make me different are the things that make me me." ~ Winnie the Pooh
corndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
paul06901's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Oy Vey OP. Do you EVER have any good internet stories?

You should invest in pork bellies. Much safer.

For the record, I have shipped THOUSANDS of cards in this manner and have never had a single complaint
I had one good story once, it was about how I dyed my hair pink and chased young kids around the neighborhood. I was going to share it here, except someone else ironically had the same exact story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe79 View Post
The top loader cost is one thing - there is also the person being paid to insert into the top loader and the additional weight when shipping multiple cards in top loaders. The .20 shouldn't really be a big deal on a rare or valuable card.

That being said, the job of any seller (COMC, eBay Seller, BO Seller, etc.) is to get their cards to the buyer in the same condition they purchased them.
It's fine by me if people want to argue the method is safe and/or they've never had a problem before. I know my incidents cannot simply be isolated as the only possible incidents, happening on a few occasions with shipments spread apart.

The $.20 isn't a big deal, however, with all of the different fees COMC charges it's sellers, I feel like this is a way they're keeping things from being *completely* free for buyers.



Again, both issues are not "end of the world" issues. I'm not here to start a war or anything lol. Just simply wanted to share my story with the B.O. community.





And on a side note, I don't hear anyone defending the incorrect sleeve size issue I've noted numerous times in this thread...
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
Swipe79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 5,182
Default

Please make sure you've made them aware of the issue so they can fix their process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
I don't hear anyone defending the incorrect sleeve size issue I've noted numerous times in this thread...
__________________
Everyday 20% Auto Accept on COMC - Listening to Offers up to 30% on Low Prices!
Swipe79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 21,155
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
I had one good story once, it was about how I dyed my hair pink and chased young kids around the neighborhood. I was going to share it here, except someone else ironically had the same exact story!
How sweet of you to read my thread but please be accurate. I did not "chase young kids" around the neighborhood.

Just seems that every story you post is pissing about something.

I don't understand how you claim they use penny sleeves that don't fit. If they don't fit they don't fit. They wont go in.

Please give us the list of the cards so we know what you are talking about
__________________
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
My point is, for ANYONE who uses the bulk-shipping method ... should they assume their cards may be damaged due to the packaging?

It clearly happens. So why isn't their simply a less-damaging method to packaging for their bulk-rate shipping? Look past my individual case, is this a secure-enough method to ship delicate sports cards? Regardless of their value...


Also, please touch base upon the fact they use penny sleeves that are too small for the thicker PT-size cards? I've had at least a few cards that I can remember being thicker cards shoved into a standard-size penny sleeve, and the top layer of the foil surface bent back a few MM on a corner or two ... Is this OK to you?



And don't get me wrong, I like COMC. I think it's a fantastic idea they are running with. Fees are a bit hefty for sellers, which is why I rarely sell there, but the concept is great.

I just don't like receiving damaged cards when better packaging could have prevented said damage. I should not be forced into overpaying an inflated rate for additional top loaders in order to receive my cards safely. $.20 for a top loader? Cost for them is probably $.05 if not less ... so they're making money off of top loaders now?! ... that I'm not OK with.

A simple suggestion I would GUARANTEE would make the cards MUCH less susceptible to damage would be to put the individual sleeved cards inside a smaller team bag first, then sandwich with top loaders inside a larger team bag. This prevents the internal cards from sliding around, as they are grouped together. I can guarantee this would prevent most, if not all of the damage caused by the current packaging method.

I guess I should email this suggestion to COMC?
Regarding this, I have no issues. On Ebay people charge $3, or $3.50 etc all the time for "supplies" when clearly you can ship everything for under that. Also, I had a big 83 card order, I asked for toploaders (I always do just to have them) and they didnt get them. They refunded me the money for the toploaders, and my cards were "sandwiched" between 2 toploaders not a single card was damaged. You claim that it has been proven to cause damage, it has. So has shipping with team bags, and cardboard to brace etc. Incidents happen. Plus on that order, they shipped priorty mail 2 day with my cards and I paid $0 shipping because the promo. So they made literally nothing. It was a medium flat rate box. I was one person and I imagine I am not the only one that had a bulk order during that time. Add up all of that and that is money they lose on shipping.

And I have to agree with people saying it's on you to add the toploaders. There are places on the site that state how they ship. Do you go on Ebay and buy something without reading the description/shipping method and price then complain after paying for it because you were reckless when doing research? Not to mention it is pretty hard to miss the toploader section in the shipping when actually doing the order.

Clealy though, you are not too upset because you refuse to get your money back for the cards and they didnt "devalue" them enough that your money is "worth" more than the cards you got. /Rant
__________________
I collect the Atlanta Falcons, Miami Heat, Texas Longhorns (Only in UT Uni), Marquise Goodwin.
DalliLlama11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.