Blowout Cards Forums
2014 FB hot

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2015, 10:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Default Lost package/lazy much is UPS/FedEx shipping?

So I get a message from an eBay buyer that won an expensive card around 9/12. He says card has not been delivered. Card shows it left my state on 9/12 and never updated that it arrived in New Jersey. This to me is ridiculous as I paid for signature confirmation. So I'm either dealing with a lost package, lazy USPS employee that didn't scan, or a dishonest buyer.

My UPS or FedEx better for shipping high dollar stuff and what's the approximate rate? eBay has FedEx Smartpost but it looks like its delivered by USPS so that doesn't fix the problem if we have lazy postal workers. Any help and recommendations are appreciated.
UCLA Alumni - Class of 2002
Bruin7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

Neiter are really much better, all willtry to weasel out of paying insurance shoujld something happen. Fed Ex is a garbage delivery company, would not trust them with anything.

Have you contacted the USPS, many times if you request email updates the item magically resurfaces and starts moving.
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

Lost USPS mail makes for an easy insurance claim. Damaged requires actual hoops.

You can file online. I've never been denied a claim when the tracking abruptly halts. They pay by check very fast, many times arriving within 3-4 business days.

Refund the buyer and file a claim. But, first contact USPS online inquiry as noted above. I've had numerous 'absent' packages that reappear on their tracking quest within hours of an inquiry.
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote