Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay question

I found interesting this guy has 2 feedback has highest bid on majorty of this seller item what think that means? 08 UD AA DUAL AUTO COLT BRENNAN DAVONE BESS /10 HAWAII - eBay (item 220668183549 end time Sep-14-10 20:50:54 PDT)
Neas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Look seller other top auction same guy has 2 feedback is highest bidder on majorty of them think shill bidding? I see seller has 100 feedback not sure why new user go and bid stuff up like that any thoughts or idea why?
Old 09-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Shill bidding IMO, almost all of his 200 bids are with that seller
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)

I won auction earlier with seller wanted win another notice it and check out further saw had 97% activity that seller. I havent paid yet for item so what should? I currently in waiting chat someone from ebay. Do you think seller was involved in it? I cant belive guy has 100 feedback and he do something like that get away it still have high feedback intact.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Here seller response I cant seem get into ebay live chat help atm so not sure what I should do.

Q: First off who bids on my auctions is not private from what I can see. Second I don't know personally who that guy in the auction is. He contacted me about buying my whole collection off ebay and I declined cause I thought I could get more on ebay. Other than that if you want the Campbell you can pay for the Campbell but the McFadden is already sold to another buyer and he will pay once all of my auctions end.