Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS

FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS Post Your Football Box & case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Max

Default 6/24/12 Serramonte Show: 2 Contenders & 1 Precision- DeMarco Murray again!

I went back to the Serramonte Card Show on Sunday. If you saw my post yesterday a certain Cowboy RB keeps haunting my breaks. Different Boxes but the same results.

Contenders 2011 Box 1
Rookie Autographs-
Terrelle Prior
Buster Skrine
Vincent Brown
Mikel LeShoure (airbrushed no logos)
Ryan Whalen
Phillip Tanner

HORRIBLE BREAK! The Bad Contender boxes usually have 6 autos.

Contenders Box 2
Rookie Autographs-
Mason Foster
Ryan Whalen
Buster Skrine
Taiwan Jones
Julio Jones Redemption

Talk about lousy collation ended up getting Skrine and Whalen in both boxes.

Topps Precision
Pack 1- Antre Rolle auto
Pack 2- DeMarco Murray Redemption auto jumbo relic
Pack 3- Andy Dalton Auto
Pack 4- Vincent Brown

So like I said different boxes (playbook & R&S yesterday. Contenders & Precision today) but the same results Murray Autos and Julio Jones REDEMPTIONS

scans

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

You up for trading any of those Demarco's? Ive got good traders rite now and will hook ya up. Pm me if ya want to. Let me know what the red is numbered too k, thanks
cardboardkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Let me know if you are up for trading the Julio.
wawazat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)

I was gonna go the Serramonte show today also, but had the wifey with me, so ended up going to Home Depot and Loews, it could have been me with your contender boxes.
kaidoy_4_9ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thats the 2nd Murray relic from precision today. The other one me and another guy boxed war and he pulled the gold version...
strider_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

you were at serramonta? hahah thats awesome i was their too
Baseball: SF Giants
Guyofthecards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaidoy_4_9ers View Post
I was gonna go the Serramonte show today also, but had the wifey with me, so ended up going to Home Depot and Loews, it could have been me with your contender boxes.
"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little saturday, we're um, we're gonna go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath And Beyond, I don't know. I Don't know if we'll have enough time."
TOMBB25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

at least the leshoure is the sp variant

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to DCastillo88

What would you like for the Antrel Rolle or Tawain Jones if available?

Just let me know on any offer and i will hopefully get back to you
DCastillo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_boi View Post
Thats the 2nd Murray relic from precision today. The other one me and another guy boxed war and he pulled the gold version...
Yeah they were $105 a box on Saturday and Greg lowered them to $95 on Sunday. He told me right after he did he sold 7 boxes.

I also saw some Bowman Signature for $130 but did not buy. Not a fan of the air brushed college uniforms. Did you break any 2012 bowman or just precison this weekend?
Old 06-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Yeah they were $105 a box on Saturday and Greg lowered them to $95 on Sunday. He told me right after he did he sold 7 boxes.

I also saw some Bowman Signature for $130 but did not buy. Not a fan of the air brushed college uniforms. Did you break any 2012 bowman or just precison this weekend?
I box war a 6 box case or precision. Did a few Leaf Valiant which I killed Greg and Mike...Pulled a RG3 and a Brandon Weedon /5. We also did Press pass showcase which i killed Greg...he got a Luck /299, I got the Luck /50. Then in a 4 way war...He pulls a Luck /25 and I was thinking I lost til I pulled a RG3 /10
Old 06-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:

Yeah that $10 price break came courtesy of me. I traded in my 12 box case of Precision to Greg late Saturday which is my guess why he could drop the price. Greg is a great guy and gave me a fair trade in price on case so I swapped it for some 2012 Bowman Jumbos. Those Precision boxes when first released were $150 wholesale. They just took major dive. I am wondering how the Precision boxes I traded did for those who bought and ripped?
kevinandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:12 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinandji View Post
Yeah that $10 price break came courtesy of me. I traded in my 12 box case of Precision to Greg late Saturday which is my guess why he could drop the price. Greg is a great guy and gave me a fair trade in price on case so I swapped it for some 2012 Bowman Jumbos. Those Precision boxes when first released were $150 wholesale. They just took major dive. I am wondering how the Precision boxes I traded did for those who bought and ripped?

The 6 box case I did box war with Sean was crap...best card was a Mallet/Vereen Booklet auto /5...
Old 06-27-2012, 05:10 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider_boi View Post
The 6 box case I did box war with Sean was crap...best card was a Mallet/Vereen Booklet auto /5...
Glad I turned it in instead of opening. I had already lost half my money and find I do better with baseball in terms of luck and value. Pretty much every 2011 football product I touched was ugly in terms of luck and I tried them all from Inception to NT. Case after case of pure doodoo. Although I open for hobby and fun after one too many nut kicks got to switch something up. Like moving from unlucky poker or blackjack seat. I just waited longer than most....
Old 06-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinandji View Post
Glad I turned it in instead of opening. I had already lost half my money and find I do better with baseball in terms of luck and value. Pretty much every 2011 football product I touched was ugly in terms of luck and I tried them all from Inception to NT. Case after case of pure doodoo. Although I open for hobby and fun after one too many nut kicks got to switch something up. Like moving from unlucky poker or blackjack seat. I just waited longer than most....
Greg had a few more boxes when i left. Although whether they came from your case don't know. Even if there was a Cam auto in your case you probably would have lost money anyways since it sounds like you bought it for almost $2k. Don't there were too many big hits in this product.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Greg had a few more boxes when i left. Although whether they came from your case don't know. Even if there was a Cam auto in your case you probably would have lost money anyways since it sounds like you bought it for almost $2k. Don't there were too many big hits in this product.

The other 6 box case was sold to someone else...But for the price I think Leaf Valiant is great....well maybe cause i keep kicking Greg's @$$ in war in it ....He would pull a Weeden /5, I'll get a RG3, or last time was a Morris Claiborne /5 vs my RG3 /25
Old 06-28-2012, 11:17 PM   #17 (permalink)

Just curiosity on the Precision. I purchased presell at $1700 for the case so yeah, not quite $2000 but close. This product just tanked out the gate. I buy for hobby and fun with 6 year old son. After dropping $15-$20k on 2011 football I stopped opening. I still have 8 box case of Bowman Sterling, 16 box case of Supreme and 2 cases of 5 Star. I hope in the next 2 years they go up and then see Greg the Shark...I would open but my luck is truly garbage on 2011 football. It seems no matter how much 2011 Bowman Chrome I bust I pull great cards which makes hobby more fun. I have switched my money to baseball until I run cold but doing really well so far so I am staying with it.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

serramonte??? in daly city??