Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS

FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS Post Your Football Box & case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 09:46 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dm4n View Post
Lol. You know what I did? What a smug dickhead comment. Your ignorance is scum. They had it labeled at 4.98. I don't work there, I don't know how they price. They are behind a locked cabinet, and no I honestly didn't know how much they cost, cause that was the 1st rack pack I ever bought. I found out when I got home and started reading others posts.
You're so full of it that I'm surprised you keep coming back for more instead of letting this die.

You've already made so many comments that don't jibe with what you've previously stated that anyone here who isn't a lowlife who doesn't care about theft or clinically stupid knows you're a pos scammer.

So they had the individual racks each labeled with a sticker that said $4.98, douche?

Bullsh*t.
westerngac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Carlson, believe I only pulled an orange of freeman. I'll let you know.
Thanks, I appreciate it
Old 11-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmcrushers View Post
Umm actually no. I was a remodel supervisor and then I worked in electronics. And again the majority of your shrinkage comes from Employee stealing and employees making a mistake one way or another.

For instance one year my stores shrinkage was over $1 mil. Got a new Store manager a new head of AP and it went down to about $700k. AP didn't make $300,000 worth in more stops. It came from tons of people finally being fired and managers gaining some competence.

I love how people's response is to automatically try to take a jab at someone i.e." as what, a cart pusher" (yeah, that is two words btw). Makes me think 1.) you're insecure as can be or 2.) your a d.s.o.b

Btw, what do you do at wal-mart for a living..............
It'd be the second one, sport, I'm a sob, that's for sure...and have benefited from being one.

And if you want to know what I do for Walmart, read my posts carefully...I've already stated what I do.

So you were a remodel supervisor, and then you worked in electronics...as what? Department Manager? Or just an associate?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by westerngac View Post
It'd be the second one, sport, I'm a sob, that's for sure...and have benefited from being one.

And if you want to know what I do for Walmart, read my posts carefully...I've already stated what I do.

So you were a remodel supervisor, and then you worked in electronics...as what? Department Manager? Or just an associate?
From what I've read you stated you were an employee...

And yes "just as an associate"..rofl I like how you are trying to demoralize and diminish the job I had at wal-mart to make yourself feel better. I worked as the supervisor fulltime over the summer then part time in electronics when school started back. Graduated Magna Cum Laude and am now in the midst of obtaining my JD. So I laugh in light of your valiant efforts to diminish whatever roll I did or did not play. Lets just say at age 22 they wanted me to be DP but I kindly declined.

Unless, you're working in Corporate, which I can pretty much bet you aren't, have fun working for one of the worst companies to work for. I've held roughly 11 jobs in my short life from fast food to cleaning toilets and Wal-Mart was by far the worst.
Buying all past and present Braves (in a Braves Uniform or in their system when the card was made). Also, looking for Falcons and UGA & GT Football Alumni (A.J. Green, Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, etc) http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/blakesbucketofphotos/ COMC account 800+ cards lowest prices on the site.
btmcrushers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #105 (permalink)

Guys who cares if others are ethical or not. If they can sleep at night, then good for them. Why does everybody have play the "I have a Halo on my head" card......If you have higher values then others.... then great, if not then that's on them. Wow...
shindo03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol. You know what I did? What a smug dickhead comment. Your ignorance is scum. They had it labeled at 4.98. I don't work there, I don't know how they price. They are behind a locked cabinet, and no I honestly didn't know how much they cost, cause that was the 1st rack pack I ever bought. I found out when I got home and started reading others posts.
what walmart?? I`ve been to every walmart in philly and have never seen them behind a lock cabinet? Now I`m not calling you a lair just asking
Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #107 (permalink)

Glenolden. Its behind the register. Customers not aloud back there.
R3dm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:57 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by btmcrushers View Post
From what I've read you stated you were an employee...

And yes "just as an associate"..rofl I like how you are trying to demoralize and diminish the job I had at wal-mart to make yourself feel better. I worked as the supervisor fulltime over the summer then part time in electronics when school started back. Graduated Magna Cum Laude and am now in the midst of obtaining my JD. So I laugh in light of your valiant efforts to diminish whatever roll I did or did not play. Lets just say at age 22 they wanted me to be DP but I kindly declined.

Unless, you're working in Corporate, which I can pretty much bet you aren't, have fun working for one of the worst companies to work for. I've held roughly 11 jobs in my short life from fast food to cleaning toilets and Wal-Mart was by far the worst.
Read a little more carefully, sport...

Magna Cum Laude? Color me impressed....but what would be even more impressive is if you could write a paragraph that was grammatically correct and without spelling errors, but what the hell?

Walmart's only the worst if you're clinically lazy, or without a backbone, or mouth-breather kind of stupid, or dedicated to trying to steal anything that isn't tied down (or a paycheck, for that matter)...in which case, you'll have trouble trying to ascend. If you're motivated, however, have a good work ethic that doesn't come and go, strong knowledge about your job and enough balls to stand up to and not let the assistants or Co-s run their games on you, you can move up quickly. As I have.

It's what you make of it, sport.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #109 (permalink)

Buying all past and present Braves (in a Braves Uniform or in their system when the card was made). Also, looking for Falcons and UGA & GT Football Alumni (A.J. Green, Calvin Johnson, Matt Stafford, etc) http://s1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/blakesbucketofphotos/ COMC account 800+ cards lowest prices on the site.

Last edited by btmcrushers; 11-13-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay opened 2 racks in parking lot. Lol couldn't wait. BEAUTIFUL cards!

Orange:
Freeman
Brockers
Gabbert
Cj?k
Nick Perry
Travis Benjamin

Xfractor
Cyrus gray

Refs
Osweiler (PC)
G. Childs
B. Marshall

Purple ref
Brandon Taylor 100/499

Michael Floyd throwback
Joe Adams throwback

And a bunch of base rc's including a Luck!

Will break rest when I get home.
hahaha im not the only one that lot breaks,lol
same id everywhere,ebay,freaks,scf,beckett to name a few......
jaydoublebusy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #111 (permalink)

Last edited by btmcrushers; 11-13-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #112 (permalink)

Come on guys let it go. Listen to this song and be happy for one another.

Looking Out My Back Door - Creedence Clearwater Revival - YouTube

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #113 (permalink)

Just wanted to interrupt your personal broadcasts and say: We don't care where you work or what you do, we are all here for the Hobby ey?? HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS!