Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS

FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS Post Your Football Box & case Breaks Here !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2012, 05:00 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageCards4Me View Post
Yes As you can see Im broken and very bothered by the opinions of the people on the blowout baseball card message board site.... Crushed as a matter of fact..... What Im doing here is horrible and unjust. I one day aspire to be a cool kid like yourself and have a tons of "friends" on a message board.. That will be the mecca.... Thanks for the bump! Makes my job easier..... Happy new year man! go pack go!
LOL, your ignorance is outstanding. your job apparently is to harass the op which is what you are trying to achieve. maybe grow up, put on your big boy pants and move on...I think thats an area of struggle for you
Old 12-31-2012, 05:07 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffro318 View Post
It does suck not having any friends on here
Man I dont have any friends here either!!!!!! Lets you and me be friends! Maybe we can go to Walmart together and chase away the evil pack searchers and the guys weve read about on here who buy and reseal boxes... Then we could get a few blasters and hope for our OWN KELLEN MOORE Auto!!!

We will get capes,masks, and maybe a utility belt with lots of cool gadgets... Then we can go to 7-11 for a slurpee... maybe play some air hockey at the local arcade..... I cant wait man... BFF's!!!!
Old 12-31-2012, 05:11 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyftblstar54 View Post
LOL, your ignorance is outstanding. your job apparently is to harass the op which is what you are trying to achieve. maybe grow up, put on your big boy pants and move on...I think thats an area of struggle for you
HAHA nice man... can you find anywhere in the last 4 pages of this awesome thread how I harassed the OP? This is now my passion! You are filled with anger and hostility... which leads to the dark side..... I will pray for you.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #104 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Somebody has a case of the Mondays.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:27 PM   #105 (permalink)

I don't really want to go back to walmart as they do not have anymore chrome, that's the only retail I buy.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #106 (permalink)

But the arcade and the 7-11 sound epic...
Old 01-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't really want to go back to walmart as they do not have anymore chrome, that's the only retail I buy.
OMG Well mine does... and since you didnt answer when you tried to call 38 times... I put on my cape and mask and went to walmart to fight crime by myself....... I chased off a pack searcher with a dagger I made from Legos and then I saw my cards.... I bought a box(after taking off my mask and cape-dont wanna reveal my crime fighting identity of course) went home and cracked it.... Holy sweet mary mother of jesus...... You will never believe what I pulled!!! KELLEN MOORE.....

I was so excited I ran to put in a top loader and I tripped on the roomba vacuum cleaner that was going and the below happened.... Its a terrible start to the New Year.....
Attached Thumbnails
1 Topps Strata Blaster From Walmart-securedownload-1-2-.jpg  
Old 01-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #108 (permalink)
Banned

I was wondering why a Strata Blaster thread had 5 pages.....now I know.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #109 (permalink)
Banned

LMFAO. I check this thread at least twice a day and it gets better and better. This line is classic...... "I chased off a pack searcher with a dagger I made from Legos"
Old 01-01-2013, 11:57 AM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
I was wondering why a Strata Blaster thread had 5 pages.....now I know.
haha I was wondering when Id see you.. HAHA man in the mirror came in and flamed me...for being stupid...HAHA like I dont know Im being stupid....

I get you guys mixed up and thought you changed your avatar....which I hope never happens- unless of course it is a picture of when Rocky kisses the hot blonde chick.. It a good blend of romance and nausea....

Anyway... a guy who has Rocky Dennis as his avatar has to appreciate a goof no matter how immature or petty it is.....

Last edited by VintageCards4Me; 01-01-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #111 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboesports View Post
congrats vintage!!!!
Lmfao rofl
Old 01-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #112 (permalink)
Banned

lol im actually starting to enjoy @vintage's company.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:15 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon2598 View Post
Really dude.... The one and only serious post I will make on this thread... I shouldnt have got after you that way... It is a sport card message board and there is zero reason get worked up over anything on here. Ive never really flamed anyone on here so thats why I found it so hilarious how I was instantly hated... Haha it carried over to other threads and people are really angry for whatever reason..... I am back to work tomorrow so I will need your help in keeping the Kellen Moore dream alive.....
Old 01-01-2013, 03:13 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
He does have some good material, and he did say he was wrong in the beginning... I should have taken his calls..
Old 01-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
I was unaware that this was Twitter.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #116 (permalink)

#SorryNotSorry
Old 01-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
That is probably the best pull in the history of breaks.... retail or hobby!
Lol glad to see trolls patrol all the forums.

Back to the OP. congrats on a better than normal blaster.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
Lol glad to see trolls patrol all the forums.

Back to the OP. congrats on a better than normal blaster.
Have you read this thread??? I mean saying that really just makes you look like your the one trolling to say something negative. The is a six page thread of horse toothed jack-assery.... We are past trolling.. This thread is about love and friendship... AND KELLEN MOORE...... The only trolls here are the ones that come in and attempt to defecate in our lunch boxes.....

Last edited by VintageCards4Me; 01-01-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:08 PM   #119 (permalink)

What a wonderful thread find this was. Thanks for the entertainment today!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondjake View Post
What a wonderful thread find this was. Thanks for the entertainment today!
Me, the OP, and my new best friend Jeffro thank you!!!! and welcome to the boards! I motion for the OP to rename this thread or at least just add the name kellen moore to the thread title......

Cant believe I havent got any PMs with people wanting to buy my Chrome Kellen I pulled..... I guess I will just submit to BGS.... Wonder if the edges and surface will take a hit? It does have nice corners and centering tho.....

Last edited by VintageCards4Me; 01-01-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:41 PM   #121 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
I was unaware that this was Twitter.
What is twitter???
Old 01-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #122 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh yes.. You are an expert.... Im glad you are happy about him forcing his mediocre at best break to the top of the board... SOOOOOOO what if every one decided to do a 9 AM bump(one of many) to make sure EVERY BO member saw???... God I could see it if the card was even good or the story was exciting.. The card is a 3 dollar pile of crap and a loss on the box... He was told about bumping and did it and did it and did it..... god my rant is bumping this even more.... Why dont you guys PM each other and slobber over Kellen moore and clear the top of the break boards for people who want to see the new breaks.....
Making pearls are we....smh....BUMPPP

Riddle: I do no wrong when I am called out I talk smack than run to a moderator when you hurt my feelings...who am I?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas View Post
Making pearls are we....smh....BUMPPP
Yes... It is that of a utopian state... It really is beautiful..... I have found the inner piece(and my medication) and have seen the error of my ways. The act against humanity that I spewed... The things I have done.... Ive begged for my forgiveness and my new friends have started to forgive me.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:39 PM   #124 (permalink)

Quote:
I dont think you can classify these as bumps.... Its Kellen Moore! I initially thought like you. That it may be wrong to keep bumping a simple blaster break with an average pull. I said something but several of our fellow members thought this was terrible behavior and that a new member should be supported..so here we are. I just hope we get a scan someday.... I bet the card will grade BGS Gem 9.5 with a 10 Auto... I can tell that without even seeing it. They may even up the grade because it is Kellen Moore.....
Come on, Vintage! Why sell the guy short?!? I actually hope it comes back a BGS 10 PRISTINE, with a 10 auto. Then, I can buy it.

Quote:
There was also an andrew luck rookie...
Yeah, true. But as an ACTUAL Kellen Moore collector, I choose to focus on it.

Quote:
OMG Well mine does... and since you didnt answer when you tried to call 38 times... I put on my cape and mask and went to walmart to fight crime by myself....... I chased off a pack searcher with a dagger I made from Legos and then I saw my cards.... I bought a box(after taking off my mask and cape-dont wanna reveal my crime fighting identity of course) went home and cracked it.... Holy sweet mary mother of jesus...... You will never believe what I pulled!!! KELLEN MOORE.....

I was so excited I ran to put in a top loader and I tripped on the roomba vacuum cleaner that was going and the below happened.... Its a terrible start to the New Year.....
Again, as an actual Kellen Moore collector, lets not destroy his cards. I can PM you my address, and you can send them to me. It's not as if you actually think they are worth anything.

But I guess the one good thing about you, Vintage, is that you chased away a pack searcher. I hate those guys.
My Bucket: http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/jrlebert/
Old 01-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #125 (permalink)

Wow awesome thread guys, super cool, maybe a mod should sticky this so everyone can enjoy this! Ya ya ya ya that would be awesome! YEAAAAA.........

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Closed Thread