Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS

FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS Post Your Football Box & case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 1 Pack 09 Bowman Sterling (where's the Nate Davis Collector??)

I went to the LSC today here in Waco (Bankston Books) and was going to buy a new one touch case for my 08 SP Authentic Jeter/Griffey auto card since the first one I bought did not fit the card (the card was about 1/8 of an inch too tall so I thought maybe the case was too small, but every other card I had fit into it...), but problem solved I found a case to fit it (does this happen a lot with redemption cards, that they are different sized?)
Anyways, I was debating between the 5 packs of Certified left, or a box of Chrome for $75... went with Bowman Sterling (by the way... does anyone else think it is weird that for football this comes out months before Chrome when in baseball it is the other way around?)

So this is what the pack had (pics to come later tonight)

Gerald McRath RC #073/799
Frank Summers #457/799
Brandon Marshall GU Jsy #200/999 (white jersey piece)
Brandon Pettigrew EU Jsy #544/749
. and this beauty
Nate Davis Blue Ref. Auto #06/10

Like I said... pics will be posted later tonight, and I also got a box of Limited in the mail I will post later.

All are available, just send me a message.
I collect: Chrome RC Refractor base cards of big name guys (mostly football), Current Braves. Also former & current UVA baseball players but I usually do not trade for them... I like to pull my PC stuff. Also female athletes (for my 18 month old daughter) and swimmers, PhotoBucket: CavalierSwim
CavalierSwim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Here are the pics...Hope y'all enjoy!

I collect: Chrome RC Refractor base cards of big name guys (mostly football), Current Braves. Also former & current UVA baseball players but I usually do not trade for them... I like to pull my PC stuff. Also female athletes (for my 18 month old daughter) and swimmers, PhotoBucket: CavalierSwim
Old 11-04-2009, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Nate Davis collector is right here. He really fubared his auto on that sticker! lol.

Probably would be interested, just depends on what you're looking for it. Got a few 1/1s on hold for me...so gotta watch what I spend. lol.

HOF Auto needs (277/287): www.freewebs.com/wju2004
wju2004 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ha, yeah it is pretty bad... but looking at his Finest and Bowman Chrome autos... it seems to be pretty much on par, as far as having the Big N and D and then some scribble at the end.... But he definitely does not make good use of his space. Anyways, I was thinking that I would like to get as close as possible to making my money back from the pack as possible (which was $50) and since this is only #/d out of 10, and his auto/jsy card /25 books for $40, I was thinking $50... So I guess just let me know, or make me a best offer.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

i had sent you a pm lmk