Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS

FOOTBALL BOX BREAKS Post Your Football Box & case Breaks Here !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Are you serious? I have zero interest in the Luck at all. I just think NT is overpriced and underdelivers. His cases were terrible but for the Lucks... and he got highly offended by my post, so I think he's the defensive one...

highly offended. I could care less what you think really. If you dont like NT or Luck than why are you trolling?

And you are right if it were not for the ucks those would have been pretty bad cases. But thats not the case is it? I made money on those cases.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojallad View Post
highly offended. I could care less what you think really. If you dont like NT or Luck than why are you trolling?

And you are right if it were not for the ucks those would have been pretty bad cases. But thats not the case is it? I made money on those cases.
I do like Luck and I like some of NT. I just don't think it should be priced how high it is, for the amount of crap that is likely to come out of it.

Congrats on your pulls
Old 04-10-2013, 06:48 PM   #78 (permalink)

Can someone be so kind as to let me know who all has a card in that Gladiators set?
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Can someone be so kind as to let me know who all has a card in that Gladiators set?

Alshon Jeffery
WR - Chicago Bears
Andrew Luck
QB - Indianapolis Colts
Brandon Weeden
QB - Cleveland Browns
Brian Quick
WR - St. Louis Rams
Brock Osweiler
QB - Denver Broncos
Chris Givens
WR - St. Louis Rams
Coby Fleener
TE - Indianapolis Colts
Doug Martin
RB - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Dwayne Allen
TE - Indianapolis Colts
Joe Adams
WR - Carolina Panthers
Justin Blackmon
WR - Jacksonville Jaguars
Kendall Wright
WR - Tennessee Titans
DeVier Posey
WR - Houston Texans
Nick Foles
QB - Philadelphia Eagles
Robert Griffin III
QB - Washington Redskins
Robert Turbin
RB - Seattle Seahawks
Rueben Randle
WR - New York Giants
Russell Wilson
QB - Seattle Seahawks
Ryan Tannehill
QB - Miami Dolphins
Stephen Hill
WR - New York Jets
T.J. Graham
WR - Buffalo Bills
Trent Richardson
RB - Cleveland Browns
all players have a /15 and a/1 parallel
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #80 (permalink)

Thank you kindly sir. If anyone sees a Tannehill or Foles Gladiator card please let me know.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:54 PM   #81 (permalink)

windows 7 screen shot
Old 04-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #82 (permalink)

You're a tool

Quote:
Are you serious? I have zero interest in the Luck at all. I just think NT is overpriced and underdelivers. His cases were terrible but for the Lucks... and he got highly offended by my post, so I think he's the defensive one...
rauchand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchand View Post
You're a tool
You're a class act
Old 04-10-2013, 07:54 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauchand View Post
You're a tool

Andy dont egg him on. He thrives on negativity. just ignore him, he will go away.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Andy dont egg him on. He thrives on negativity. just ignore him, he will go away.
Get over your goddam self. Did my last post to you not effectively 'make peace'?
Old 04-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Get over your goddam self. Did my last post to you not effectively 'make peace'?
if that's how you intended it, then yes. Peace has been made.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #87 (permalink)

Guys if you want to see a bad case look at mine. It takes a lot of time and effort to post on here for others to see. It is also easy to hide behind a keyboard so if people want to hate hate away. Either way I had fun busting mine even though I lost my shirt.
youngmanrunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinocollector View Post
The 60 is probably 09 upside down.
What would the 09 be from?
alifaxwa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #89 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to FINTAK032 Send a message via Yahoo to FINTAK032
Default ???

can someone please explain to me how this person is going to possibly break even on this break??? after selling the best card pulled for 865!!???? a card that should have sold for at least $1500... i just dont get it i need a real explanation this is my first post on this site and i have been i guess "trolling" on here for years... i love this hobby but seeing breaks like this and the best cards of the best players going for less then the cost of a single box or around the cost of a box make no sense to me... how can you could possibly break even??? even if you pulled the logo shield 1/1 which might sell for 3k.... please help i love this hobby and seeing cards go for prices like that make me want to cry... people like this are killing this hobby just to open another pack... it makes me sad
Old 04-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #90 (permalink)

I think his logo shield would probably go for $7-$10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINTAK032 View Post
can someone please explain to me how this person is going to possibly break even on this break??? after selling the best card pulled for 865!!???? a card that should have sold for at least $1500... i just dont get it i need a real explanation this is my first post on this site and i have been i guess "trolling" on here for years... i love this hobby but seeing breaks like this and the best cards of the best players going for less then the cost of a single box or around the cost of a box make no sense to me... how can you could possibly break even??? even if you pulled the logo shield 1/1 which might sell for 3k.... please help i love this hobby and seeing cards go for prices like that make me want to cry... people like this are killing this hobby just to open another pack... it makes me sad
Old 04-10-2013, 10:33 PM   #91 (permalink)

i hope so.... i only said 3k because of the undersale on that other beautiful luck... i still need a real explanation on how this break will come out even close to even i just dont see it...
Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
YOu think a non Rc Auto should sell for $1500? Not a chance. The NFL Gear Cam Newton /10 sold for $600 last year two days after release. $865 is a great price. And Iwont break even, I will profit a little AND stash 5 pc cards.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
i hope so.... i only said 3k because of the undersale on that other beautiful luck... i still need a real explanation on how this break will come out even close to even i just dont see it...

Here is how. I brok 3 cases. I have sold 19 Cards for $1600 the ONLY big card was that Luck that you think is worth $1500. I have 120 other cards to sell INCLUDING a Luck Auto Book, and a few other really nice cards. At this point it wont take much just to get back to even,. and then profit a little,.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #94 (permalink)

with how that card looks and what its numbered to i would hope it would sell for more then 1k... especially from arguably the best rookie class since 83 and from arguably the best product or at least highest priced product of the year... i still dont see how you will profit even a little even let alone break even with the luck booklet i just dont see it thats why im asking... you can email me an explanation if you dont want to post it on here and have to deal with everyones comments its fintak032@gmail.com
Old 04-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #95 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to acecardking34

Quote:
YOu think a non Rc Auto should sell for $1500? Not a chance. The NFL Gear Cam Newton /10 sold for $600 last year two days after release. $865 is a great price. And Iwont break even, I will profit a little AND stash 5 pc cards.
Exactly, people WAY over pay for the insert autos when a product first releases.... $865 was a GREAT price in my opinon the insert autos will not hold value like the true rc autos do. Luck will probably have a better sophomore year than cam but guarantee the cam doesnt sell close to $600 now. I think the luck sell you did good.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:48 AM   #96 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I think your in la la land buddy. Your at least $500 in the hole on these cases.
PatchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:57 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchCollector View Post
I think your in la la land buddy. Your at least $500 in the hole on these cases.
I'll disagree. He will do well selling these the day or two after release. Not to mention the Luck book will probably get a premium considering its the first year for those in NT.

There were plenty of 100 dollar cards in these 3 cases (I counted at least 7 not including the lucks). And that's only assuming they would go for 100, some will obviously go for more.

Great breaks OP, can't wait to see your other cases.
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:34 AM   #98 (permalink)

Why does everybody feel the need to pick about the sale of his cards. The fact is most of us can't even afford to buy one case of this stuff. He went out of his way to post what he pulled out of 3 cases of NT. Who cares other than him if he makes a profit it not. Some people just busy cases for the thrill of it and then sell what they can to get a little money back. Get off his nuts it's not your cards or your money.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:02 AM   #99 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTR View Post
Why does everybody feel the need to pick about the sale of his cards. The fact is most of us can't even afford to buy one case of this stuff. He went out of his way to post what he pulled out of 3 cases of NT. Who cares other than him if he makes a profit it not. Some people just busy cases for the thrill of it and then sell what they can to get a little money back. Get off his nuts it's not your cards or your money.
+1
However I questioned the price of one card but was just wondering the reasoning but still that is none of my business. He chose to bust the case he can ask whatever he wants for the cards. He chose to take the risk so everyone can cry about how much they have to spend to get what they want but oh well the world doesnt revolve around them.
EST1987 is offline   Reply With Quote