Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
at SLUfan i have been collecting 17 years just recently decided to sell on ebay but i have a wide knowledge of many players sets and prices.
obviously need to take a step back and look a little harder LOL that card will never sell at over 500 if it does the buyer REALLY needs it
TheChoice22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
If you want a serious buyer then you need to be realistic about your asking price. You seem oblivious to the fact that $950 is an insanely idiotic jumping off point. You are never going to sell this card if you don't wake up and adjust your expectations.
im open to offers but as a cowboys fan there is a minimum i would take for it just like you and a ray lewis auto.
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Please don't look at Beckett pricing...

Word of advice!

Good luck though...
excel_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to slufan83 Send a message via MSN to slufan83 Send a message via Yahoo to slufan83

Quote:
peyton manning 800 clay mathews was listed at 500 and sold for 299 ware is better than mathews and the defensive equivalent of peyton manning IMO
The Clay Matthews hasn't sold yet...it's currently listed for $299:

2012 Topps Chrome Clay Matthews Superfractor 1 1 RARE Green Bay Packers | eBay

The buyer of the previous listing must have backed out.
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #30 (permalink)

To the Manning point, that's also his first super in a Denver uni. Anything over 300 through paypal would be really good for Ware, imo.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
im open to offers but as a cowboys fan there is a minimum i would take for it just like you and a ray lewis auto.
you as a cowboys fan doesnt make it a more expensive card. its still insane pricing reguardless of your fan hood. You have sentimental value on it dont mean the price should match that
Old 12-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
You have to be willing to put personal biases to the side man. Just because you are a Cowboys fan, doesn't make this a uber premium card.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

ware is on pace to be the greatest LB to play the game. he just broke a Sack record this year and in the coming years will be breaking more. this card will only appreicate in value.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
im not looking to argue here, this thread was for serious buyers, if anyone has an offer please feel free to pm me it worst case we cant make a deal.
I don't think anyone is arguing. Everyone seems to be calmly stating opinion. If you don't like the opinions, so be it. I'm guessing you saw this as your "gold mine" card, but sadly, its not. I'm sure everyone will honor your wishes about further comments, as without these opinions, your thread would already be on the third page. Again, GLWS on this nice card.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:06 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You have to be willing to put personal biases to the side man. Just because you are a Cowboys fan, doesn't make this a uber premium card.
im not being bias im just saying that as a cowboys fan this card is one id love to have but like everything in life for the right price it is sold.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #36 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to slufan83 Send a message via MSN to slufan83 Send a message via Yahoo to slufan83

Quote:
ware is on pace to be the greatest LB to play the game. he just broke a Sack record this year and in the coming years will be breaking more. this card will only appreicate in value.
So you're giving the card a premium value because you're certain he will be breaking more records in years to come? My advice would be to hang on to the card until he breaks the records first and then sell it. Right now, you can really only look at the facts and judge a price based on other sales.
slufan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
This is so outrageous that I am honestly speechless. I literally cannot fathom how to reason with you anymore.

Ware is great. A probable HOF'er. The best of all time? LOL.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:08 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

im giving people a chance to get it while its still cheap this cards value will only be going up
Old 12-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Appreciate in value? Like cam newton? Lets be real. Sell the card right now while the product is still hot or sit on it til it's a $100 card AT MOST

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #40 (permalink)

guys its his card..he can ask whatever he wants for it. Yes its true Cowboy fans will pay an extra arm and a leg for their star players. In my honest opinion $300 is pretty good for a base Superfractor with no ink of a defensive player. I think somebody had the Polamalu listed on the forums for $500 or best offer and he sells better then Ware.

Again your card and its a nice one
Old 12-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Appreciate in value? Like cam newton? Lets be real. Sell the card right now while the product is still hot or sit on it til it's a $100 card AT MOST
im literally in shock you compare a quality future HOF lb with a maybe 3 year player if hes lucky
Old 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #42 (permalink)

Are we being punked? Is this a fake account? I am really starting to wonder a bit.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #43 (permalink)

Ware 1/1 PATCH - 129.99
DeMarcus Ware 2012 Certified 1 1 Mirror Emerald Patch True One of One Cowboys | eBay

Ware 1/1 Auto - 113.50
2011 DeMarcus Ware Crown Royale Auto Majestic Autograph 1 1 13 Cowboys 1 of 1 | eBay

Ware 1/1 ROOKIE Printing Plate - 102.50
RARE 1 of 1 DeMarcus Ware Signed 2005 Bowman Chrome Printing Plate | eBay

Ware RC 1/1 - 100
2005 Prestige BGS 9 5 DeMarcus Ware 25 Xtra Points Black Rookie RC Cowboys 1 1 | eBay

Good luck!

SPARTY ON!
msumarr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
im giving people a chance to get it while its still cheap this cards value will only be going up
Stop lying to yourself. It's not going to keep rising! It's only going to keep going down.

Come on guys. Obviously this guy thinks we're dumb. When in fact were here giving honest opinions and he's to blind to see it.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Are we punked? Is this a fake account? I am really starting to wonder a bit.
no this isnt punked look at his stats against any defensive player to play the game. hes in his 7th year and has lead in sacks every year since he was drafted.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Stop lying to yourself. It's not going to keep rising! It's only going to keep going down.

Come on guys. Obviously this guy thinks we're dumb. When in fact were here giving honest opinions and he's to blind to see it.
was a reggie jackson rookie card worth more before or after the hall of fame, micheal jordon same thing the ELITE players cards appriecate in value
Old 12-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #47 (permalink)
Inactive Account

Quote:
was a reggie jackson rookie card worth more before or after the hall of fame, micheal jordon same thing the ELITE players cards appriecate in value
ware isnt in hte HOF YET therefore because hes on pace for it dosent mean its a 1000$ card lol even if he does make it i dont foresee this card reaching that so keep dreaming
Old 12-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
im literally in shock you compare a quality future HOF lb with a maybe 3 year player if hes lucky
I'm done with you sir. Line backer indeed to one of the hottest rookie chrome AUTO 1/1 superfractor in the past few years. Yes I did compare him to cam newton. Keep being bull headed it will get you no where QUICK. Keep thinking your sitting on gold when your not.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
We're not talking about a ware rc here are we?! Didn't think so.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

newton is a bust he had one good year look at jamarcus russell or ryan leaf, this card will be open to any offers either through here or ebay. if you arent interested in the card why post on a thread specifically for this card?