Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #126 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
epic your nuts for having no idea what you are talking about
We'll see...
Old 12-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagalaxyfan23 View Post
So you purchased a damaged card off Haiku is that correct? And you've been waiting several days for a refund? Just want to get my bearings straight...
I purchased a card from haiku, when it arrived it was damaged. Whether he sold it that way without informing me or it was damaged in transit I do not know. Doesn't matter. The fact that he would contact another member to pay me instead of simply paying me himself is what caused concern. Perhaps I am also being paranoid.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
I did as well. Hopefully Haiku pulls through! Strange question if I might ask:

I purchased from Haiku a Cam Newton auto during one night of quicksales. The next night, he had these lots going on and I bought one of these.

He told me that he couldn't ship until Dec 18th, because apparently thats when he returned.

However, just the other day, I received the Cam auto!

Anybody know how/why that is? Thanks!
Maybe he got the deals he made the night you bought the Cam ready to ship and had his wife send the Cam or sent it out before he left. Not sure but I dont think we should jump the gun till we know for sure.

"When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power the World Will Know Peace" ---- Jimi Hendrix
Old 12-17-2012, 02:40 AM   #129 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

all this backdoor pm on behalf of someone is crap. Lets get all cards on the table. If we are gonna ding users for delayed shipping in feedback make sure everything is done right here. Enough of the double standards at this fracking place.

edit- Even if it all works out refund wise. It basically turned into a hug ass loan. Which seems to be happening on ebay to for sellers

Lets not even get into the sending as gift aspect of it

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-17-2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:41 AM   #130 (permalink)

Yeah god forbid I panic on a 4k+ card that is pending on top of money I paid for him on another deal that he's lied to me on and is dodging me on now for about 10 days. Yeah I should be at total peace with how this is going down..... Oh yeah he convinced me to send gift for the card I'm waiting on so what should I do there for my Paypal claim??? No worries he'll make it all right......
Old 12-17-2012, 02:42 AM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
I purchased a card from haiku, when it arrived it was damaged. Whether he sold it that way without informing me or it was damaged in transit I do not know. Doesn't matter. The fact that he would contact another member to pay me instead of simply paying me himself is what caused concern. Perhaps I am also being paranoid.
Lets hope for the best! I'm sure he will pull through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise4671 View Post
Maybe he got the deals he made the night you bought the Cam ready to ship and had his wife send the Cam or sent it out before he left. Not sure but I dont think we should jump the gun till we know for sure.
Agreed. Just thought it was a bit odd, however that makes a lot more sense now!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:42 AM   #132 (permalink)

I feel like a seperate thread should be made for all this, rather than relying on everyone who purchased a lot to randomly run into this thread.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:43 AM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braylon1 View Post
Yeah god forbid I panic on a 4k+ card that is pending on top of money I paid for him on another deal that he's lied to me on and is dodging me on now for about 10 days. Yeah I should be at total peace with how this is going down..... Oh yeah he convinced me to send gift for the card I'm waiting on so what should I do there for my Paypal claim??? No worries he'll make it all right......
Are you being serious?
Old 12-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #134 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
That makes no sense to me either.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:45 AM   #135 (permalink)

I think he would be more than happy to post himself but is temporarily suspended. I dont know what to tell you about the gift part, but I dont think he is trying to scam people and we shouldnt jump the gun
Old 12-17-2012, 02:46 AM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:
I think he would be more than happy to post himself but is temporarily suspended. I dont know what to tell you about the gift part, but I dont think he is trying to scam people and we shouldnt jump the gun
He can still PM if he is suspended.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:49 AM   #137 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
but leave appropriate feedback if items are delayed.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:50 AM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
thisssssssss.

Also Collect: Iowa State, Iowa, Aaron Murray!!!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:50 AM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
wowza id be pooping my pants.

Old 12-17-2012, 02:53 AM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
I may be wrong and really do not know but I thought when you got suspendid you di not have access to your Blowout account on the forums.

Maybe if we knew how long the suspention is for and give him a chance to respond and speak for himself all this could be cleared up. We have no idea what the problem is he is facing and its not like he is in hiding he did contact bronco and asked him to post the refund post so I really dont think he is trying to run and hid from anyone.

"When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power the World Will Know Peace" ---- Jimi Hendrix
Old 12-17-2012, 02:53 AM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Are you being serious?
Yeah, fully serious.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:54 AM   #142 (permalink)
Banned

You can send and rec pm's while suspended. That is a fact.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:54 AM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:
I may be wrong and really do not know but I thought when you got suspendid you di not have access to your Blowout account on the forums.

Maybe if we knew how long the suspention is for and give him a chance to respond and speak for himself all this could be cleared up. We have no idea what the problem is he is facing and its not like he is in hiding he did contact bronco and asked him to post the refund post so I really dont think he is trying to run and hid from anyone.
He's got my cell number, so if he wanted to make this right he has easy ways to contact me. I'm not buying it and he is in fact hiding.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:55 AM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:

True. When I got temporarily suspended for accidentally bumping my threads early, I was still able to PM. I was able to log in, see all members' posts, threads, and all. The only thing I couldn't do is post.

However, I'm not sure about the extent/boundaries of his suspension, so I am just stating personal experience.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:55 AM   #145 (permalink)

Quote:
He's got my cell number, so if he wanted to make this right he has easy ways to contact me. I'm not buying it and he is in fact hiding.
Why don't you give him a call and see?

Old 12-17-2012, 02:57 AM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
You can send and rec pm's while suspended. That is a fact.
Thanks for the heads up on that Doug I really didnt know

Old 12-17-2012, 02:58 AM   #147 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up on that Doug I really didnt know
I only know because a temp suspended member pm'd me! Otherwise I would have thought you couldnt
Old 12-17-2012, 02:59 AM   #148 (permalink)

Braylon, if you trusted the guy enough to send a gift you would think you would give him a little more leeway. Wheeler you do not have to be the feedback police. I cannot tell you how many times I have not gotten a card in the most timely manner, but I dont leave everyone negative feedback. Sometimes things happen in life and you would want the same treatment. You wouldnt want everyone giving you negative feedback if you go the flu and it took you a week to send out cards for example.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:00 AM   #149 (permalink)

Quote:
True. When I got temporarily suspended for accidentally bumping my threads early, I was still able to PM. I was able to log in, see all members' posts, threads, and all. The only thing I couldn't do is post.

However, I'm not sure about the extent/boundaries of his suspension, so I am just stating personal experience.
Still think it would help if we knew how long the suspension was for and depending on his situation maybe he is just not signing in on the computer. I know I had stuff happen and didnt get on a computer for a few weeks so I could deal with the issue I had.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:00 AM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
Braylon, if you trusted the guy enough to send a gift you would think you would give him a little more leeway. Wheeler you do not have to be the feedback police. I cannot tell you how many times I have not gotten a card in the most timely manner, but I dont leave everyone negative feedback. Sometimes things happen in life and you would want the same treatment. You wouldnt want everyone giving you negative feedback if you go the flu and it took you a week to send out cards for example.
I think the issue is how its going down, how many people/money is involved, and the fact that it isn't/can't be handled by the person themselves.
Closed Thread