Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 04:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default **QUICKSALE**Matt Ryan 3clr SPA Auto/Patch!!**

**Card is no longer forsale**

........Due to some awesome advice from Grant!

441/499


Thanks to all who had interest, or showed it anyways.
Kyle
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Last edited by kparpart; 01-20-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: card no longer forsale
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
airfawkies2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,680
Default

if any of these interest u in a trade for ryan let me know (long shot i know but still)

/249


/99


/49


1/1
__________________
http://s365.photobucket.com/albums/oo94/AirMcNair420/?start=all
airfawkies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
distressedcards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,232
Default

would be interested in trade also
__________________
http://s1342.beta.photobucket.com/user/distressedcards/library/
distressedcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by distressedcards View Post
would be interested in trade also
Looking for Paypal only....just posted in your WTB thread.
Thanks,
Kyle
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airfawkies2 View Post
if any of these interest u in a trade for ryan let me know (long shot i know but still)

/249


/99


/49


1/1
Looking for Paypal only.
Kyle
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 12,581
Default

Kyle,
I think kevjo is looking for one if I'm not mistaken
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
lnaminshall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 575
Default

2008 sp authentic rookie authentics matt ryan autograph 3 color patch /499
sold on the 17th of jan. for $210
lnaminshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Kyle,
I think kevjo is looking for one if I'm not mistaken
^^Thanks man!
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnaminshall View Post
2008 sp authentic rookie authentics matt ryan autograph 3 color patch /499
sold on the 17th of jan. for $210
Thanks for the info!
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 6,365
Default

Dead secksy card.
__________________
I pay immediately. If you can't ship immediately, please state that prior to giving me your PayPal info.
cjdelaney3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In a Hospital Near You!
Posts: 11,600
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
Thanks for the info!
Well you must sell yours for 10% less than that $210 sale on ebay
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
http:/www.photobucket.com/nd3
ND3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Well you must sell yours for 10% less than that $210 sale on ebay
I know right!! Wow man, it's not like the prices fluctuate or anything....
Heck, here's an idea....someone go on the bay and find me a 3clr cheaper than mine right now. lol If so, I'll beat it
Kyle
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
kdub0982's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,517
Default

nice card Kyle, glws!
kdub0982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdelaney3 View Post
Dead secksy card.
Thanks Clay!!
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,544
Default

help ya out friend this is the last to sell on the 13th of January $325 !!!!!!!

2008 SP Authentic Matt Ryan Falcons RC 3 Color Logo Patch Auto SP 441 499 | eBay

and here is the completes listings page of all sp authentics of matt ryans

>>>>>>>>>>>so for the troller not one sold on the 17th!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2008 SP Authentic Matt Ryan Falcons RC 3 Color Logo Patch Auto SP 441 499 | eBay
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 2,086
Default

Kyle, nice card, I am not as convinced as everyone else that the 49'ers are going to roll Atlanta, they are a offensive juggernaut, nice card and price, peeps gonna be kicken' .
Highender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdub0982 View Post
nice card Kyle, glws!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
help ya out friend this is the last to sell on the 13th of January $325 !!!!!!!

2008 SP Authentic Matt Ryan Falcons RC 3 Color Logo Patch Auto SP 441 499 | eBay

and here is the completes listings page of all sp authentics of matt ryans

>>>>>>>>>>>so for the troller not one sold on the 17th!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2008 SP Authentic Matt Ryan Falcons RC 3 Color Logo Patch Auto SP 441 499 | eBay
Thanks my friend....some people ONLY see what they WANNA see.
Well, I have a solid offer of $255...what ya think guys?! Should I take it?! .....or leave it?! hmmmmm.....it's a solid offer from a great member too!
Kyle
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
Thanks my friend....some people ONLY see what they WANNA see.
Well, I have a solid offer of $255...what ya think guys?! Should I take it?! .....or leave it?! hmmmmm.....it's a solid offer from a great member too!
Kyle
if your happy with the offer that's all that's important , judging the past sales that is a fair offer , only thing keep me from selling is him possibly winning today , if that was to happen and nobody thinks it will lol , well maybe just me lol , then his stuff will boom bigtime , that card will be one of the hottest cards on the market ,
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 12,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
Thanks my friend....some people ONLY see what they WANNA see.
Well, I have a solid offer of $255...what ya think guys?! Should I take it?! .....or leave it?! hmmmmm.....it's a solid offer from a great member too!
Kyle
Flip a coin

Seriously I do it all the time
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
tnarg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Banned
Posts: 12,581
Default

Ps. I bet on the 49ers, so that means ATL will win. If the falcons win today that card is an easy $400+ if they lose its a $200 card

The more I think about it, just take the scan down and wait for the outcome of the game

At worst you lose $55

At best you make 100+
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 8,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
ps. I bet on the 49ers, so that means atl will win. If the falcons win today that card is an easy $400+ if they lose its a $200 card

the more i think about it, just take the scan down and wait for the outcome of the game

at worst you lose $55

at best you make 100+
agree completely with grant here ,
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck , Joey Gallo ,Mike Trout ,Gregory Polanco , Kris Bryant Michael Jordan ,Lebron James , HOF'S like Mantle,Gehrig,Clemente
gingerscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
I know right!! Wow man, it's not like the prices fluctuate or anything....
Heck, here's an idea....someone go on the bay and find me a 3clr cheaper than mine right now. lol If so, I'll beat it
Kyle
So, do I win?????
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
if your happy with the offer that's all that's important , judging the past sales that is a fair offer , only thing keep me from selling is him possibly winning today , if that was to happen and nobody thinks it will lol , well maybe just me lol , then his stuff will boom bigtime , that card will be one of the hottest cards on the market ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Flip a coin

Seriously I do it all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
Ps. I bet on the 49ers, so that means ATL will win. If the falcons win today that card is an easy $400+ if they lose its a $200 card

The more I think about it, just take the scan down and wait for the outcome of the game

At worst you lose $55

At best you make 100+
Thanks man....thought about it and took the advice.
This is why I love this site....even when you wanna try and give people a "deal" they still wanna counter. yeeeeesh
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 3,049
Default

I hope Tnarg did not cost you money here.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:27 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
kparpart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Derry, PA
Posts: 4,466
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
So, do I win?????
Yes Gary you win....I got your prize waitn for ya right right here! lol
-Kyle
__________________
Collecting RG3 Auto's

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.