Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default Robert Griffin Andrew Luck Chrome & Refractors

cards sold
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/

Last edited by obadger; 02-07-2013 at 10:58 AM.
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Temp Suspended Bumping
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rowley, Ma. 1/2 from BTown
Posts: 7,383
Send a message via AIM to Greenos
Default

Would you consider Trading 1 of Each? If so, please PM me w/names of your Rookie PCs
Greenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenos View Post
Would you consider Trading 1 of Each? If so, please PM me w/names of your Rookie PCs
Just looking for PP. Thanks
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

All REASONABLE offers considered. Thanks
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

Sold a Griffin. Thread updated and a couple Russell Wilson RC's added. Thanks
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
KevJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4,906
Default

Get up top!

Kevin
__________________
#ConnorStrong
KevJo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

.................................
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

Sold a couple and added a couple. Thanks
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,788
Default

Would you be willing to break up the lot?

Do you trade?

Can you do $13? It's all I have in paypal.

I am currently in the hospital with a swollen broke dik. Help a brother out.

I think that just about covers it. GLWS!
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Would you be willing to break up the lot?

Do you trade?

Can you do $13? It's all I have in paypal.

I am currently in the hospital with a swollen broke dik. Help a brother out.

I think that just about covers it. GLWS!
Hows WFM and gainsharing goin'?
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Hows WFM and gainsharing goin'?
How do you know so much about me?

Are you stalking me, because that would be super!

This week has been nuts leading up to the SB. We got in a ridiculous amount of chips and soda last night. I would like to see a healthy gainsharing amount on my next check. I can dream I guess.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
How do you know so much about me?

Are you stalking me, because that would be super!

This week has been nuts leading up to the SB. We got in a ridiculous amount of chips and soda last night. I would like to see a healthy gainsharing amount on my next check. I can dream I guess.
Haha, no. Saw you mention your job somewhere on here. Are people still on that 365 low-fat Popcorn kick? OMG, we had sidestacks and endcaps full of that stuff and still couldn't keep up.
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Haha, no. Saw you mention your job somewhere on here. Are people still on that 365 low-fat Popcorn kick? OMG, we had sidestacks and endcaps full of that stuff and still couldn't keep up.
We have an endcap of that right now! Just filled it up last night. Green Mountain Gringos and Nana Cocinas Tortillas are selling like they are going out of style!
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
We have an endcap of that right now! Just filled it up last night. Green Mountain Gringos and Nana Cocinas Tortillas are selling like they are going out of style!
Excuse me, can you tell me where the Kin-O-AH is? You mean Quinoa? Yeah, whatever. lol
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Excuse me, can you tell me where the Kin-O-AH is? You mean Quinoa? Yeah, whatever. lol
HAHA!!

I remember one time I was talking to another team member about Naked Juice and a customer walked by and started berating us because she heard the word "naked." That was an awesome experience.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: usa
Posts: 7,265
Default

I miss it and the people I worked with. Sucks that theres not one here in Corpus.
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
I miss it and the people I worked with. Sucks that theres not one here in Corpus.
It's a great company to work for. They really take care of their employees there, at least in my experience. I love working overnights though. That way I don't have to worry about the crazy wackadoo customers.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.