Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Buying decoys

I'm looking for some decoys to use as shipping protection. I still have a few left but I'm running low again. I would like to get a Medium Flat-Rate box full if possible. Just post in the thread how much you want for them or PM me with a price. Thanks in advance for the help.

I researched USPS.com and found the pricing for a medium flat-rate as follows: Post Office Price $12.35, Online Price $11.30.

Last edited by studioU; 03-03-2013 at 04:28 PM.
studioU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Just a question....How much do people on average pay for a box of these not including shipping if buying like yourself? And do they have to be just the white thick decoys?
Old 01-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmadeofsteel View Post
Just a question....How much do people on average pay for a box of these not including shipping if buying like yourself? And do they have to be just the white thick decoys?
I'm not sure about a price. Chad, TheTruth17, sent me a medium flat-rate box full about a year ago for the cost of shipping. But I'm willing to pay extra on top of shipping. As long as they are the thick decoys, it doesn't matter to me if they are white or any other color.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by studioU View Post
I'm not sure about a price. Chad, TheTruth17, sent me a medium flat-rate box full about a year ago for the cost of shipping. But I'm willing to pay extra on top of shipping. As long as they are the thick decoys, it doesn't matter to me if they are white or any other color.
Thank you for the generous and clarifying response I'll let you know if and if and when I gather some and you'll be the first one I'll offer to.....Free bump for you for now!
Old 01-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

I have some that I want to go to a nice home I also have a small ship flat rate box. How much do they charge for that to be shipped?Let me know I can ship Friday bubba.
*Need Tomlinson /31 auto 2013 Supreme for rainbow*
imbaked247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbaked247 View Post
I have some that I want to go to a nice home I also have a small ship flat rate box. How much do they charge for that to be shipped?Let me know I can ship Friday bubba.
I just checked on PayPal and it costs $5.15 to ship a small flat-rate box. PM me how much you need and your PP info. Thanks for the help.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmadeofsteel View Post
I've paid $18 for a medium flat rate box full of them a few times. Obviously, the rates have just jumped, so that would need to be bumped up.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thank you for the responses everyone. imbaked247 hooked me up with a box full of decoys. I will reply to this thread again when I need more.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

I'm looking for more decoys and have updated the OP to show what I need. Thanks.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Any case breakers out there with some decoys taking up space?