Blowout Cards Forums
Retail Rummage

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,303
Default Looking to spend $1.13 paypal

Instead of telling you what I'm looking for, please take time out of your busy day to post pics/links/replies and then I'll tell you no thanks, not interested. Let's see what you have!!
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
mindbinge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bristol, VA
Posts: 6,466
Default

i have a blank index card i could let go for $1.12
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Goodfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,207
Default

Heh, I'm guilty of the implications of this.
__________________
PM me about my Football and Hockey sale albums:
http://s260.photobucket.com/home/RogueFighter15/allalbums
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,056
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

2009 Bowman Heritage Eric Bedard
1.13 and its yours
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,878
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

cmb and pls lmk k mojo 1/1 lol omfg rotflol. holla.
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
ilovethelakings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: North Mexico
Posts: 14,720
Default

How about an empty envelope without DC?
__________________
Looking for A&G sized minis and Topps Olympic relics, pins, etc. for my daughter and refractors for my son
Personal GU's Favs: Kings, Angels, Broncos, Packers, Steelers, international teams
Don't drink and break. It's the law.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,033
Default

I will mail you $0.50 in a PWE for $1.13 sent as gift.
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
tolrobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 7,369
Default

Hasn't this been done already?
tolrobb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbinge View Post
i have a blank index card i could let go for $1.12
Sorry, not interested.
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgugs46 View Post
2009 Bowman Heritage Eric Bedard
1.13 and its yours
Hold that for me...want to see what else I could get.
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
cmb and pls lmk k mojo 1/1 lol omfg rotflol. holla.
Sorry, post a detailed list with year, card number, etc of your whole bucket and I'll see if I like anything. thanks!!
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Boo
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
I will mail you $0.50 in a PWE for $1.13 sent as gift.
Don't spend the .50 just yet...you might get my money!
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
BAMBAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 8,408
Default

Lots of broke tire kickers around here looking for a free card show or something they can get for way under current market. I wouldn't say steal because they are paying for it and the fact that there are a lot of broke sellers jonesing for paypal for their next fix really aides in all of these threads cluttering up the place. If 5 or 6 people offer you nice cards of the player that you're after at a price below market and you keep saying no thanks then you really aren't buying so don't waste people's time.

Also, if you're breaking wax and selling your "hits" for $1. each to someone, next time just throw your money in the toilet instead and save yourself the trouble.
__________________
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE AN HONEST REPLY THEN DON'T ASK.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 834
Default

The irony is, people selling get mad this happens, but when they're buying it's perfectly acceptable..
Breesfan29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
factionu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: honolulu
Posts: 1,353
Default

I have a $1 list of inserts from 08-09 and also a list of rc cards from like 09 mayo, 09 bowman chrome
__________________
aka viet_stylez

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp332/factionu/for%20sale%20and%20trade/
factionu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
ronlabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Long Branch, NJ
Posts: 11,192
Default

i got some dried boogers in a tissue lmk if your interested
__________________
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
IndySportsCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indy
Posts: 22,385
Default

Too funny Boo.
__________________
Indy CGC Gradings Master Thread - http://tinyurl.com/p45agbh
"Panini is the Honey Badger of the card collecting world." - Indy
IndySportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
mjbentzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Omaha
Posts: 1,314
Send a message via Yahoo to mjbentzen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Lots of broke tire kickers around here looking for a free card show or something they can get for way under current market. I wouldn't say steal because they are paying for it and the fact that there are a lot of broke sellers jonesing for paypal for their next fix really aides in all of these threads cluttering up the place. If 5 or 6 people offer you nice cards of the player that you're after at a price below market and you keep saying no thanks then you really aren't buying so don't waste people's time.

Also, if you're breaking wax and selling your "hits" for $1. each to someone, next time just throw your money in the toilet instead and save yourself the trouble.
I actually buy collections from people which contain a few big hitters that I can make what I paid for the collection from then I clearance out the $4 to $15 inserts for $1 each. The commons go on Craigslist for $20 per 3200 (which lasts about 2 hrs).
__________________

Always looking to buy Game Used or Autographs for $1-$2 each!
Do you know anyone that has 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Queens Autographs #12, #15, or
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Kings Autographs? I am building these sets!
mjbentzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cleveland,Ohio
Posts: 28
Default

I have a Clay Matthews 1980 Topps RC i could do 1.13 paypal in a pwe.
__________________
I'm currently working on a 1973/1976 topps sets.
Roger G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,428
Default

Let me know if any of these Float your Boat.....

1988 Score Nuke Laloosh RC
1976 Topps Chico Escuela (small crease)
2007 Bowman Sterling Phil McCrevis Refractor #001/199
1981 Donruss Sam "Mayday" Malone
1994 Collector's Choice Gold Signature I.M. Dents
2004 Topps Chrome Presidents Ben Franklin
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:32 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
factionu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: honolulu
Posts: 1,353
Default

everything here is $1 + sase or i can make deals on multiples...please lmk thx
2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear
Devin Aromashodu “X” RC #138 43/100

2008 Donruss Classics
Matt Flynn Saturday Stars #SS-19 282/1000
Eli Manning Sunday’s Best #SB-35 11/100
Vince Young Monday Night Hereos #MNH-21 815/1000
Steve Largent Old School Colors #OSC-11 433/1000
Dan Marino Classic Single #CS-4 93/250
Elroy Hirsch/Tom Fears Classic Combos #CC-8 679/1000
Willie Lanier/ Dick Butkus/ Ray Nitschke Classic Trio #CT-3 141/250
Willie Lanier Legend #105 538/999

2008 Bowman Chrome
Kevin O’connell RC
Jerod Mayo RC
Owen Schmitt RC
Lavelle Hawkins RC
Early Doucet RC
Devin Thomas RC
Andre Caldwell RC
Ryan Torain RC
Donnie Avery RC

2009 Bowman Chrome
Brandon Marshall Xfractor 2/250
Donovan McNabb Xfractor 124/250
Desean Jackson Xfractor 62/250
Trent Edwards Xfractor 134/250
Aaron Maybin Bronze Refractor RC 212/225
James Harrison Green Refractor 85/99
Ronnie Brown Gold Refractor 2/50
Jason Smith Refractor RC
Deon Butler Refractor RC
Chad Ochocinco Refractor
Jason Smith RC
Derrick Williams RC
Malcolm Jenkins RC
Mike Teel RC
Mike Goodson RC

2009 Donruss Certified
Jason Witten Red 243/250
Deion Branch Red 59/250
Jerious Norwood Blue 2/100
Gartrell Johnson RC 457/749
Certified Potential Mike Thomas 651/1000
Gold Team Adrian Peterson 876/1000

2009 Topps Magic
Donald Brown RC # 50
Chase Coffman RC #40
James Laurinaitis RC #65
Mohamed Massaquoi RC #78
Josh Freeman RC#99
Peyton Manning #17
Dan Marino #230
John Elway #247
Jim Brown #248

2009 Topps Mayo
BJ Raji RC #23
Brandon Tate RC #34
Brian Robiskie RC #39
Chris Wells RC #53
Darrius Heyward-Bey RC #62
Evander Hood RC #89
Jared Cook RC #114
Johnny Knox RC #131
Josh Freeman RC #136
Juaquin Iglesias RC #138
Kenny Britt RC #146
Malcolm Jenkins RC #173
Mike Thomas RC #195
Stephen McGee RC #239
Tyson Jackson RC #264

2009 Topps
Austin Collie RC #339

2009 Topps Chrome
Shonn Greene RC
Jamon Meredith RC

2009 SP rookie threads
Deon Butler RC #128
Andy Levitre RC #104
Christopher Owens RC #116

2009 Rookies & Stars
Jared Cook RC #157 152/999
Peria Jerry RC #181 814/999
Rashad Johnson RC #185 873/999
Maurice Jones Drew Gold Stars #13 382/500
Jake Delhomme #14 131/249
Eddie Royal #31 2/249
Laurence Maroney #58 6/49
Santonio Holmes #78 87/249
Wes Welker #107 78/99
Philip Rivers #109 211/249

2009 Donruss Threads
Jay Cutler #30 231/250
Brandon Jacobs #65 108/250
Archie Manning Gridiron Kings 89/100
Bear Pascoe RC 744/999
Javarris Williams RC 982/999
Jason Williams RC 131/250
Darius Butler RC 271/999
Gridiron Kings Josh Morgan
Gridiron Kings John Parker Wilson
Century Stars Eli Manning
Century Stars Chad OchoCinco
College Greats Nate Davis
Generations Tommy McDonald/DeSean Jackson
Generations Ozzie Newsome/Braylon Edwards
Century Legends Randy White
Century Legends Archie Manning

2009 UD Draft
Brian Orakpo
__________________
aka viet_stylez

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp332/factionu/for%20sale%20and%20trade/
factionu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,878
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

^^i think he's serious
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:38 AM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
papajim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
^^i think he's serious
I'm 58 and going to cry if he is
__________________
LOOKING FOR EDDIE ROYAL MAYO RED INK AUTOS
papajim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Grid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,405
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by factionu View Post
everything here is $1 + sase or i can make deals on multiples...please lmk thx
2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear
Devin Aromashodu “X” RC #138 43/100

2008 Donruss Classics
Matt Flynn Saturday Stars #SS-19 282/1000
Eli Manning Sunday’s Best #SB-35 11/100
Vince Young Monday Night Hereos #MNH-21 815/1000
Steve Largent Old School Colors #OSC-11 433/1000
Dan Marino Classic Single #CS-4 93/250
Elroy Hirsch/Tom Fears Classic Combos #CC-8 679/1000
Willie Lanier/ Dick Butkus/ Ray Nitschke Classic Trio #CT-3 141/250
Willie Lanier Legend #105 538/999

2008 Bowman Chrome
Kevin O’connell RC
Jerod Mayo RC
Owen Schmitt RC
Lavelle Hawkins RC
Early Doucet RC
Devin Thomas RC
Andre Caldwell RC
Ryan Torain RC
Donnie Avery RC

2009 Bowman Chrome
Brandon Marshall Xfractor 2/250
Donovan McNabb Xfractor 124/250
Desean Jackson Xfractor 62/250
Trent Edwards Xfractor 134/250
Aaron Maybin Bronze Refractor RC 212/225
James Harrison Green Refractor 85/99
Ronnie Brown Gold Refractor 2/50
Jason Smith Refractor RC
Deon Butler Refractor RC
Chad Ochocinco Refractor
Jason Smith RC
Derrick Williams RC
Malcolm Jenkins RC
Mike Teel RC
Mike Goodson RC

2009 Donruss Certified
Jason Witten Red 243/250
Deion Branch Red 59/250
Jerious Norwood Blue 2/100
Gartrell Johnson RC 457/749
Certified Potential Mike Thomas 651/1000
Gold Team Adrian Peterson 876/1000

2009 Topps Magic
Donald Brown RC # 50
Chase Coffman RC #40
James Laurinaitis RC #65
Mohamed Massaquoi RC #78
Josh Freeman RC#99
Peyton Manning #17
Dan Marino #230
John Elway #247
Jim Brown #248

2009 Topps Mayo
BJ Raji RC #23
Brandon Tate RC #34
Brian Robiskie RC #39
Chris Wells RC #53
Darrius Heyward-Bey RC #62
Evander Hood RC #89
Jared Cook RC #114
Johnny Knox RC #131
Josh Freeman RC #136
Juaquin Iglesias RC #138
Kenny Britt RC #146
Malcolm Jenkins RC #173
Mike Thomas RC #195
Stephen McGee RC #239
Tyson Jackson RC #264

2009 Topps
Austin Collie RC #339

2009 Topps Chrome
Shonn Greene RC
Jamon Meredith RC

2009 SP rookie threads
Deon Butler RC #128
Andy Levitre RC #104
Christopher Owens RC #116

2009 Rookies & Stars
Jared Cook RC #157 152/999
Peria Jerry RC #181 814/999
Rashad Johnson RC #185 873/999
Maurice Jones Drew Gold Stars #13 382/500
Jake Delhomme #14 131/249
Eddie Royal #31 2/249
Laurence Maroney #58 6/49
Santonio Holmes #78 87/249
Wes Welker #107 78/99
Philip Rivers #109 211/249

2009 Donruss Threads
Jay Cutler #30 231/250
Brandon Jacobs #65 108/250
Archie Manning Gridiron Kings 89/100
Bear Pascoe RC 744/999
Javarris Williams RC 982/999
Jason Williams RC 131/250
Darius Butler RC 271/999
Gridiron Kings Josh Morgan
Gridiron Kings John Parker Wilson
Century Stars Eli Manning
Century Stars Chad OchoCinco
College Greats Nate Davis
Generations Tommy McDonald/DeSean Jackson
Generations Ozzie Newsome/Braylon Edwards
Century Legends Randy White
Century Legends Archie Manning

2009 UD Draft
Brian Orakpo
$1.13 isn't worth my time addressing an envelope let alone compiling a list like this! Kudos on your patience my good man!
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,569
Send a message via AIM to dustin9900 Send a message via Yahoo to dustin9900
Default

Hey I just finished chewing some double bubble I can put it on the back of a post card and mail it to you for 1.13, still has some flavor left too....still miles on these tires....

and hawaii man what are you charging for shipping and handling? maybe he is floating them over to the mainland for delivery via turtle. Might be worth 1.13 when you get it.
__________________
need to update but here's my bucket: s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt37/dustin9900/
Teams I collect: Atlanta Braves, South Carolina Gamecocks
Players I collect: Sidney Rice, Chipper Jones, Cal Ripken Jr., Nolan Ryan
dustin9900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.