Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Eddie Lacy Prism Auto '13 Chrome

Hey guy I'm here today to make a sale and avoid FeeBay at all costs. Up for grabs is an Eddie Lacy 2013 Topps Chrome Football Prism on card autograph #d'14/15. It was pulled last night and placed directly into a penny sleeve and a toploader.

Eddie Lacy Prism Auto '13 Chrome-eddielacyprizim.jpg

Obviously better pictures can be taken if there is a serious interest in purchasing the card. This card is in fantastic condition and appears to have no damage on it what so ever, the auto is also very clean.

My starting asking price is $314.99USD (this price is obviously negotiable)

The card will be shipped inside of a penny sleeve and a toploader, as a magnetic would likely scratch the surface of the card, placed in a graded size team bag, surrounded by dummy cards (for additional protection) and finally placed inside of a padded bubble-mailer.

After a final price has been agreed upon there will be an additional shipping fee of $7.25USD because I will be requiring to ship (for the buyers and mine own protection) with insurance and signature confirmation.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or leave a message blow and I will get back to you as soon as possible. THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT MY CARD AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

Brandon aka Thundercat1562

Last edited by bigb1562; 12-27-2013 at 07:58 PM.
bigb1562 is offline   Reply With Quote