Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings NBA

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE

FOOTBALL SINGLES BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Singles Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2015, 12:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default Day Time Trading Football and Baseball Available

I'm primarily looking for 90's Inserts of the rarer variety in all four sports. Also interested in vintage baseball 60's and older. Vintage football as well as HOF rc's such as Jerry Rice Barry Sanders, Earl Campbell, Walter Payton, Joe Montana etc. I don't mind duplicates. I will also consider trade for Seahawks and Mariners and my main guys are Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Russell Wilson, Edgar Martinez, Jay Buhner, Griffey, and King Felix. Before you ask for value look at Ebay. I average out recent sales and expect the same.

Baseball For Trade Photos by doctorjd23 | Photobucket

Football For Trade Photos by doctorjd23 | Photobucket







ADAMS TRADED
















http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...stbyftl8z.jpeg








MANNING TRADED


























Bench Emerald /5




__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by doctorjd23; 03-21-2015 at 06:22 PM.
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
gooddaysir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 1,355
Default

Could only find Newsome Multi colored patch autos from other years of Natl Teeasures. What's your trade value on it?
gooddaysir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooddaysir View Post
Could only find Newsome Multi colored patch autos from other years of Natl Teeasures. What's your trade value on it?
35-40 since it's /10
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
vikingsfan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,729
Default

Interested in the Mckinnon Prizm Auto.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life
(Click on the F/S F/T Albums sorted by sport)
Collecting Contenders Vikings Auto's
vikingsfan4life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

can you link your bucket your sports card album is saying no user exists


Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingsfan4life View Post
Interested in the Mckinnon Prizm Auto.
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
whodatbeastly16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 674
Default

Lmk if interested

GAME USED
2003 Fleer Showcase Antawn Jamison #BB-AJ
2005 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Marshall Faulk Ultimate Game Jersey 39/50 #GJ-MF

2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Future Star Materials Jerious Norwood #FSM-JN
2006 SPX Winning Materials Kellen Clemens #WMR-KC
2006 SPX Swatch Supremacy Vernon Davis #SW-VD
2006 SPX Winning Materials Brandon Marshall #WMR-BM
2007 Absolute Memorabilia Deuce Mcallister TOTT 8/50 #TOT-SS or TOT-55
2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Jersey Sidney Rice #SS-SR
2007 Topps TX Exclusive Super Bowl XLI Authentic Ticket Stub Reggie Wayne #SB-RW

2010 Crown Royal All Stars Rashard Lewis 216/399 #23
09-10 Upper Deck Dual Game Materials Glen Davis/Ray Allen #DG-AD
09-10 SP Game Used Fabric Foursomes Mario Chalmers/Dwayne Wade/ Jermaine Oneal/Undonis Haslem 26/125 #F4-MWHC

2011 Timeless Treasures Changing Stripes Ricky Williams 25/249 (nice looking)
2011 Crown Royale The Zone Matt Forte 22/99 #7 (the serial number is jersey #)
2011 National Treasures Emblems of the Hall Rickey Jackson 24/99 #20
2012 R&S Rookie Colection Jerseys RGIII #10
2012 Topps Prime Triple Combo Kendall Wright/Stephen Hill/Rueben Randle 263/559 #TCR-WHR

2012 Panini Black NFL Equipment Marques Colston 10/99 #26
2012 R&S Longevity Dress for Success T.J. Graham #31
2012 R&S Longevity A.J. Jenkins Dress for Success 34/49 #11
2012 NT Century Materials Brian Hartline 1/10 #56
2013 Topps Larry Fitzgerald #62R-LF (Throwback type card design)
2013 Topps Keenan Allen Rookie Jumbo Relic #RJR-KA
2013 Topps Jordan Reed Rookie Jumbo Relie #RJR-JRE
2013 Topps Triple Threads Zach Ertz 9/27 #TTR-ZE (pretty sick looking card)
2013 Prestige Prestigious Picks Kenny Stills 330/399 #35
2013 Topps Chrome Kenny Stills #RR-KS
2013 Panini Elite New Breed Knile Davis 163/399 #24
2013 Panini Elite New Breed Jordan Reed 252/399
2014 Inception Allen Robinson 41/50 #RP-AR (part of his jersey number)
2014 Panini Elite Throwback Jamal Lewis 2/49 #5 (4-color patch)
2014 Panini Prestige Prime Kadeem Carey #KC


AUTOGRAPHED
2004 Bowmans Best First Year Brayan Pena #BB-BP
2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Anthony Davis (football player) 6/100 #191
2005 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Rookie Sigs Courtney Roby 68/100 #252
2005 EX Signings of The Times Luke Mccown 173/250 #12
2005 Bowman Heritage First Year Travis Buck 09/10 #328
2006 Donruss Threads Jimmy Williams694/999 #284
2007 HIT David Clowney #A13
2008 SP Authentic Rookie A
2009 Press Pass Kevin Ogletree #PPS-KO
2009 Press Pass Stephen McGee #PPS-SM
2009 UD Black Lustrous Rookie Signatures Jason Smith 190/399 #93
2009 Topps Signature Thaddeus Young 2980/5775 #TSA-TY
2009 Press Pass Cullen Harper #PPS-CH
2010 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Perrish Cox 390/499 #166
2010 Topps Magic Malcolm Jenkins #212
2010 Topps Unrivaled Brandon Lafell 385/680 #111
2010 Press Pass Sideline Signatures Joe McKnight 67/145 #SS-JM
2010 Crown Royale Patrick Robinson 62/249 #177
2011 Certified Antawn Jamison 15/49 #19
2011 Crown Royale Martez Wilson 274/499 #161
2012 Leaf Young Stars Bobby Wagner #BWZ
2012 Panini Momentum Bruce Irvin 29/799 #142
2012 Sage HIT Davin Meggett #A12 (Got 2 of em)
2012 Topps Valor Devier Posey Speed 24/70 #LA-DP
2012 Press Pass Sportstown Ryan Lindley 99/125 #STRL
2012 Sage HIT Emmanuel Acho #A118
2012 Sage HIT Stephen Garcia #A5
2012 Leaf US Army All American Bowl Raphael Kirby #BA-RK1
2012 Totally Certified Freshman Phenoms Lavote David 53/290 #146
2012 Leaf Young Stars Darius Johnson Odom #BA-DJO
2012 Leaf Young Stars Tomislav Zubcic #BA-TZ1
2012 Leaf Draft Chris Galippo #CG3
2013 Upper Deck Star Rookie Spencer Ware #89
2013 Contenders Spencer Ware #184
2013 Topps Strata Kenny Stills #110
2013 Topps Strata Kenny Stills 128/150 #110
2013 Panini Contenders Kenny Vaccaro #153
2013 Bowman Chrome Damontre Moore #RCRA-DM
2013 Sage HIT Sean Porter #A10
2013 Sage HIT Xavier Rhodes #A127
2013 Leaf Draft Khaseem Greene #BA-KG1
2013 Leaf Draft Tommy Bohanon #BA-TB2
2013 Leaf Draft Sean Porter #BA-SP1
2013 Score Rodney Smith #419
2013 Panini Elite Hard Hats Eric Reid 69/199 #62 (sick acetate)
2013 Panini Elite Hard Hats Jasper Collins 75/199 #80 (sick acetate)
2014 Topps Inception Austin Seferian Jenkins #28
2014 Leaf Draft Marcus Roberson #A-MEI
2014 Leaf Draft James Stone #A-JSI

AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY CARDS
2005 Leaf Limited Charlie Frye 68/100 #208
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Authentic Sig Patch Maurice Stovall 873/999 #248
2009 SPX Rookies Mike Thomas 231/549 #118
2010 Crown Royale Royalty Armanti Edwards 26/50 #1
2012 Topps Inception Devier Posey #AJP-DP
2012 Topps Strata Clear Cut Auto Relic Ronnie Hillman #CCAR-RH
2013 Topps Strata Clear Cut Auto Relic Kenny Stills #CCAR-KS
2013 Topps Triple Threads Kenny Stills 9/99 #TTRAR-KS
2013 Topps Inception Kenny Stills Inception Jumbo Autograph Patch Card Green 31/75 #IAJP-KS (nice looking)
2013 Crown Royale Darren Collison 2
2014 Topps Inception Tajh Boyd
__________________
Collect Almost all Saints! (Even Aaron Brooks ) Nick Toon, Mark Ingram, all those good guys!!!!
Bucket: http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/mdupaquier17/library/Nick%20Toon%20PC/Ft?sort=3&page=1
whodatbeastly16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Reno NV
Posts: 2,550
Default

Please CMB for your Faulk auto and LMK. Thanks

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
xdvop86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
vikingsfan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjd23 View Post
can you link your bucket your sports card album is saying no user exists
Sure

Football Bucket - Card collecting for baseball, basketball, football and more | Sports Card Album
Baseball Bucket - Card collecting for baseball, basketball, football and more | Sports Card Album
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life
(Click on the F/S F/T Albums sorted by sport)
Collecting Contenders Vikings Auto's
vikingsfan4life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

nothing here for me bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatbeastly16 View Post
Lmk if interested

GAME USED
2003 Fleer Showcase Antawn Jamison #BB-AJ
2005 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Marshall Faulk Ultimate Game Jersey 39/50 #GJ-MF

2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Future Star Materials Jerious Norwood #FSM-JN
2006 SPX Winning Materials Kellen Clemens #WMR-KC
2006 SPX Swatch Supremacy Vernon Davis #SW-VD
2006 SPX Winning Materials Brandon Marshall #WMR-BM
2007 Absolute Memorabilia Deuce Mcallister TOTT 8/50 #TOT-SS or TOT-55
2007 Sweet Spot Sweet Swatch Jersey Sidney Rice #SS-SR
2007 Topps TX Exclusive Super Bowl XLI Authentic Ticket Stub Reggie Wayne #SB-RW

2010 Crown Royal All Stars Rashard Lewis 216/399 #23
09-10 Upper Deck Dual Game Materials Glen Davis/Ray Allen #DG-AD
09-10 SP Game Used Fabric Foursomes Mario Chalmers/Dwayne Wade/ Jermaine Oneal/Undonis Haslem 26/125 #F4-MWHC

2011 Timeless Treasures Changing Stripes Ricky Williams 25/249 (nice looking)
2011 Crown Royale The Zone Matt Forte 22/99 #7 (the serial number is jersey #)
2011 National Treasures Emblems of the Hall Rickey Jackson 24/99 #20
2012 R&S Rookie Colection Jerseys RGIII #10
2012 Topps Prime Triple Combo Kendall Wright/Stephen Hill/Rueben Randle 263/559 #TCR-WHR

2012 Panini Black NFL Equipment Marques Colston 10/99 #26
2012 R&S Longevity Dress for Success T.J. Graham #31
2012 R&S Longevity A.J. Jenkins Dress for Success 34/49 #11
2012 NT Century Materials Brian Hartline 1/10 #56
2013 Topps Larry Fitzgerald #62R-LF (Throwback type card design)
2013 Topps Keenan Allen Rookie Jumbo Relic #RJR-KA
2013 Topps Jordan Reed Rookie Jumbo Relie #RJR-JRE
2013 Topps Triple Threads Zach Ertz 9/27 #TTR-ZE (pretty sick looking card)
2013 Prestige Prestigious Picks Kenny Stills 330/399 #35
2013 Topps Chrome Kenny Stills #RR-KS
2013 Panini Elite New Breed Knile Davis 163/399 #24
2013 Panini Elite New Breed Jordan Reed 252/399
2014 Inception Allen Robinson 41/50 #RP-AR (part of his jersey number)
2014 Panini Elite Throwback Jamal Lewis 2/49 #5 (4-color patch)
2014 Panini Prestige Prime Kadeem Carey #KC


AUTOGRAPHED
2004 Bowmans Best First Year Brayan Pena #BB-BP
2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Anthony Davis (football player) 6/100 #191
2005 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Rookie Sigs Courtney Roby 68/100 #252
2005 EX Signings of The Times Luke Mccown 173/250 #12
2005 Bowman Heritage First Year Travis Buck 09/10 #328
2006 Donruss Threads Jimmy Williams694/999 #284
2007 HIT David Clowney #A13
2008 SP Authentic Rookie A
2009 Press Pass Kevin Ogletree #PPS-KO
2009 Press Pass Stephen McGee #PPS-SM
2009 UD Black Lustrous Rookie Signatures Jason Smith 190/399 #93
2009 Topps Signature Thaddeus Young 2980/5775 #TSA-TY
2009 Press Pass Cullen Harper #PPS-CH
2010 Donruss Elite Turn of the Century Perrish Cox 390/499 #166
2010 Topps Magic Malcolm Jenkins #212
2010 Topps Unrivaled Brandon Lafell 385/680 #111
2010 Press Pass Sideline Signatures Joe McKnight 67/145 #SS-JM
2010 Crown Royale Patrick Robinson 62/249 #177
2011 Certified Antawn Jamison 15/49 #19
2011 Crown Royale Martez Wilson 274/499 #161
2012 Leaf Young Stars Bobby Wagner #BWZ
2012 Panini Momentum Bruce Irvin 29/799 #142
2012 Sage HIT Davin Meggett #A12 (Got 2 of em)
2012 Topps Valor Devier Posey Speed 24/70 #LA-DP
2012 Press Pass Sportstown Ryan Lindley 99/125 #STRL
2012 Sage HIT Emmanuel Acho #A118
2012 Sage HIT Stephen Garcia #A5
2012 Leaf US Army All American Bowl Raphael Kirby #BA-RK1
2012 Totally Certified Freshman Phenoms Lavote David 53/290 #146
2012 Leaf Young Stars Darius Johnson Odom #BA-DJO
2012 Leaf Young Stars Tomislav Zubcic #BA-TZ1
2012 Leaf Draft Chris Galippo #CG3
2013 Upper Deck Star Rookie Spencer Ware #89
2013 Contenders Spencer Ware #184
2013 Topps Strata Kenny Stills #110
2013 Topps Strata Kenny Stills 128/150 #110
2013 Panini Contenders Kenny Vaccaro #153
2013 Bowman Chrome Damontre Moore #RCRA-DM
2013 Sage HIT Sean Porter #A10
2013 Sage HIT Xavier Rhodes #A127
2013 Leaf Draft Khaseem Greene #BA-KG1
2013 Leaf Draft Tommy Bohanon #BA-TB2
2013 Leaf Draft Sean Porter #BA-SP1
2013 Score Rodney Smith #419
2013 Panini Elite Hard Hats Eric Reid 69/199 #62 (sick acetate)
2013 Panini Elite Hard Hats Jasper Collins 75/199 #80 (sick acetate)
2014 Topps Inception Austin Seferian Jenkins #28
2014 Leaf Draft Marcus Roberson #A-MEI
2014 Leaf Draft James Stone #A-JSI

AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY CARDS
2005 Leaf Limited Charlie Frye 68/100 #208
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Authentic Sig Patch Maurice Stovall 873/999 #248
2009 SPX Rookies Mike Thomas 231/549 #118
2010 Crown Royale Royalty Armanti Edwards 26/50 #1
2012 Topps Inception Devier Posey #AJP-DP
2012 Topps Strata Clear Cut Auto Relic Ronnie Hillman #CCAR-RH
2013 Topps Strata Clear Cut Auto Relic Kenny Stills #CCAR-KS
2013 Topps Triple Threads Kenny Stills 9/99 #TTRAR-KS
2013 Topps Inception Kenny Stills Inception Jumbo Autograph Patch Card Green 31/75 #IAJP-KS (nice looking)
2013 Crown Royale Darren Collison 2
2014 Topps Inception Tajh Boyd


lots of nice cards just nothing from my list outside of a couple bobby wagners i already have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdvop86 View Post
Please CMB for your Faulk auto and LMK. Thanks

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

would you trade the kevin norwood bowman sterling auto for the mckinnon gold prism auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdvop86 View Post
Please CMB for your Faulk auto and LMK. Thanks

Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
vikingsfan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjd23 View Post
would you trade the kevin norwood bowman sterling auto for the mckinnon gold prism auto
Done deal, I pm'ed you my address. Thanks for the easy pc swap.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/vikingsfan4life
(Click on the F/S F/T Albums sorted by sport)
Collecting Contenders Vikings Auto's
vikingsfan4life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

little late but bump this up
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
gingerscards's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 12,237
Default

check me for the alex Jackson bowman chrome rc auto

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
__________________
BOSTON STRONG !
Tom Brady,Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers,Garoppollo, , Jordan,Lebron,RondaRouseyMantle,Gehrig,Clemente,Trout,Gallo,Kris Bryant, Schwarber,
https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
gingerscards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 07:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Noahmyboy03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Colorado Springs, CO.
Posts: 224
Default

Please check my bucket for the Peyton Manning quad.

shabob03Noahmyboy03's Library | Photobucket
__________________
My Bucket: http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/shabob03Noahmyboy03/library/
Noahmyboy03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerscards View Post
check me for the alex Jackson bowman chrome rc auto

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97254608@N05/sets/
sorry didn't see anything from my want list but thanks for the look
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahmyboy03 View Post
Please check my bucket for the Peyton Manning quad.

shabob03Noahmyboy03's Library | Photobucket
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

Friday lets make a deal
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 77
Default

Cmb please

JRLEE_002's Library | Photobucket
jrlee002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

I took a look but you didn't seem to have anything on my list. If I missed something let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrlee002 View Post
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjd23 View Post
I took a look but you didn't seem to have anything on my list. If I missed something let me know
Dang, really wouldn't mind that Adams museum and Floyd museum. Don't have much Seattle stuff left except I think a pink refractor auto of Norwood. Cmb me just in case. What kind of 90s inserts are you looking for?
__________________
Looking For: 2014 Topps Museum Signature Series Autos, 2014 Topps Chrome Sepia-Tone Refractors #d/99
Super Collect: Devin Thomas... Also collect Redskins base RC Autos
http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/pgrinpdt/library/FOR%20TRADE?sort=3&page=1
pgisback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
atazmatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Carmichael,California
Posts: 10,680
Send a message via AIM to atazmatic Send a message via Yahoo to atazmatic
Default

interested in adams,broncos and red sox
__________________
MAIN PC:Vintage Baseball Stars,Karl Malone,Jason Thompson,Jared Cook,
My Teams:Boston Red Sox,Denver Broncos,Utah Jazz,Sac Kings,ANY signed mini helmet
my photobucket http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg58/atazmatic/
I Can't wait to start my 64 VW bug restoration
atazmatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgisback View Post
Dang, really wouldn't mind that Adams museum and Floyd museum. Don't have much Seattle stuff left except I think a pink refractor auto of Norwood. Cmb me just in case. What kind of 90s inserts are you looking for?
Here's a link to some of the inserts I have to give you and idea what I like. Also do you have a scan of the Norwood I didn't see in your bucket.

90s Football Inserts PC Photos by doctorjd23 | Photobucket

well if you have any interest in moving some of your pc vintage let me know. In particular would like the 56 Ted Williams or any of the Dodgers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atazmatic View Post
interested in adams,broncos and red sox
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by blowoutcards4; 03-21-2015 at 09:24 PM. Reason: 4 mins off so merged posts.
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:10 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
dxdominator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California
Posts: 3,903
Default

Check me on that benjamin please
trding new stuff here
__________________
Always looking for Dan Morgan/Luke Kuechly/Cam Newton/Steve Smith
Always in the market for Kelvin Benjamin,Bobby Wagner
Dont lowball me or enjoy the block list
http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/tylermax17/library/FOR%20TRADE?sort=3&page=1
dxdominator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:14 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

pm sent....I like the Berry Sterling Auto and the Thomas printing plate. What do you have for values on them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
Check me on that benjamin please
trding new stuff here
__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorjd23 View Post
Here's a link to some of the inserts I have to give you and idea what I like. Also do you have a scan of the Norwood I didn't see in your bucket.

90s Football Inserts PC Photos by doctorjd23 | Photobucket
Alright, here's the Norwood



And I know I have more inserts somewhere, but heading out here and throwing these together quickly... any interest in these?



__________________
Looking For: 2014 Topps Museum Signature Series Autos, 2014 Topps Chrome Sepia-Tone Refractors #d/99
Super Collect: Devin Thomas... Also collect Redskins base RC Autos
http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/pgrinpdt/library/FOR%20TRADE?sort=3&page=1
pgisback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
doctorjd23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Auburn,WA
Posts: 2,787
Default

nice cards...pm sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgisback View Post
Alright, here's the Norwood



And I know I have more inserts somewhere, but heading out here and throwing these together quickly... any interest in these?



__________________
I am actively putting together the 1955 Topps All American Football set. I'm only 25% complete so if you have some for trade let me know.

http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/doctorjd23/library/Hot%20Rod?sort=3&page=1
doctorjd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.