Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
Gore21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 1,923
Default

I just feel at *** how can I not do a 2nd
__________________
Matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"

Last edited by Gore21; 08-16-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,698
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore21 View Post
I just feel at 660 how can I not do a 2nd
Exactly. It's an offer you can't refuse.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,035
Default

Wow, I didn't realize that we were allowed to discuss pricing of cases and boxes not purchased from blowout on their forums.
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Gore21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 1,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
Wow, I didn't realize that we were allowed to discuss pricing of cases and boxes not purchased from blowout on their forums.
AS stated earlier it was a presell i got on in during july .
__________________
Matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,698
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
Wow, I didn't realize that we were allowed to discuss pricing of cases and boxes not purchased from blowout on their forums.
Its an LCS pre-order, I don't think its a big deal as its not a competitor.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Gore21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 1,923
Default

I edited my post of the price out of respect to otmack20.
__________________
Matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #32 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!
 
otmack2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 6,035
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
Its an LCS pre-order, I don't think its a big deal as its not a competitor.
If they sell the same products sold at Blowout Cards, then I would consider them a competitor. I guess it all depends on how you define competitor, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore21 View Post
I edited my post of the price out of respect to otmack20.
Out of respect for me? How about out of respect of this site and the company that owns it?

P.S. It's an "o" at the end, not a "0".
__________________
AARDVARKS!
otmack2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
Gore21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 1,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
If they sell the same products sold at Blowout Cards, then I would consider them a competitor. I guess it all depends on how you define competitor, eh?



Out of respect for me? How about out of respect of this site and the company that owns it?

P.S. It's an "o" at the end, not a "0".
Ha ok them too.
__________________
Matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #34 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,698
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
If they sell the same products sold at Blowout Cards, then I would consider them a competitor. I guess it all depends on how you define competitor, eh?
I would consider a competitor for them other wholesalers and online sites. If his LCS was offering the cases for that price would you call and have him send you one, not likely.

Also, I didn't think it was against the rules as there was no promotion of competitors or anyone trying to sell wax on the site. Just someone wanting suggestions whether or not to buy a case at a certain price.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Gore21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 1,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
I would consider a competitor for them other wholesalers and online sites. If his LCS was offering the cases for that price would you call and have him send you one, not likely.

Also, I didn't think it was against the rules as there was no promotion of competitors or anyone trying to sell wax on the site. Just someone wanting suggestions whether or not to buy a case at a certain price.
Appreciate the help, but this thread was not made for an argument. Just some help on how to flip this case at this price.
__________________
Matt

The best two words to describe this hobby. " CardBoard Crack"
Gore21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #36 (permalink)
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Montclair, NJ
Posts: 15,698
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore21 View Post
Appreciate the help, but this thread was not made for an argument. Just some help on how to flip this case at this price.
Not arguing with ot. Just comparing thoughts on what is and isn't or shouldn't be allowed.
__________________
Looking for - Nick Kingham, Blake Taylor, Gregory Polanco, and Alen Hanson
pskell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.