Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
gman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 6,130
Default Divisional round game odds/totals

Pitt -3.5 O/U 36.5
ATL -1 O/U 45.5

Chic -10 O/U 40
NE -9 O/U 45.5
__________________
I don't trade
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Best team in football still isn't getting any respect... Love Atlanta next weekend.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
gman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 6,130
Default

Next Saturday is all watching no action for me

Have a Steeler ticket @6-1 to win the AFC,a Ravens ticket @9-1 to win the AFC,a ATL ticket @10-1 to win the NFC,and a GB ticket @4-1 win the NFC
__________________
I don't trade
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Next Saturday is all watching no action for me

Have a Steeler ticket @6-1 to win the AFC,a Ravens ticket @9-1 to win the AFC,a ATL ticket @10-1 to win the NFC,and a GB ticket @4-1 win the NFC
I don't blame you at all on that one.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Petey2424's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 346
Default

Earlier on in the season me and a buddy jumped on the Pats at 15-1 to win the super bowl Don't care for them but hey money talks!
Petey2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Zacky1053's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22,625
Default

Chicago -10? Holy crap. Get those +10 bids in while you can I guess. I'm as big a Bears' fan as any, and not saying the Bears can't win by that much but that's a lot of points for a playoff game.
__________________
If you put “the” and “IRS” together, it spells “theirs”.
Zacky1053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
gman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 6,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey2424 View Post
Earlier on in the season me and a buddy jumped on the Pats at 15-1 to win the super bowl Don't care for them but hey money talks!
Where on this planet did you get NE @ 15-1 and how can I get there
__________________
I don't trade
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 20,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky1053 View Post
Chicago -10? Holy crap. Get those +10 bids in while you can I guess. I'm as big a Bears' fan as any, and not saying the Bears can't win by that much but that's a lot of points for a playoff game.
That is a ton considering the Seahawks beat them earlier this year at Soldier Field.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong"
freethrowtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
JasonH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 1,660
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
That is a ton considering the Seahawks beat them earlier this year at Soldier Field.
It does seem like a lot when the Bears avg. 21 pts/gm, and I wonder what the weather will be like, and the seahawks have some momentum going. If they can get on the board quick it could be an interesting game. But given how my bets have been the last couple weeks the bears will probably smoke em lol.
__________________
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff372/jasonh11/
JasonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
mgugs46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,057
Send a message via AIM to mgugs46
Default

Quote:
Best team in football still isn't getting any respect... Love Atlanta next weekend.
Best team in football is far and away the Patriots
__________________
Buying rare 90's inserts of Pedro Martinez, Nomar Garciaparra and other Red Sox/star players

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.