Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Panini Replacement (what a joke)

I was shorted a hit in each box of an 8 box 2010 Certified case, and today I get a package in the mail.

My replacements right? Wrong. My replacement...

Rob Gronkowski jersey /250. That's it.

I'm done.
lb_sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

seriously you were shorted 8 hits and they gave you one jsy? Thats messed up. Thats why panini is terrible
Wisconsinboy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

dude wtf...that sucks, panini is terrible...we should all come together, stop buying their garbage, and hopefully it will send them a message
Old 06-16-2011, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsinboy42 View Post
seriously you were shorted 8 hits and they gave you one jsy? Thats messed up. Thats why panini is terrible
Yeah. Each box of the entire case had 3 hits in it, and of the 8 hits shorted, 6 of them were autos.

They sent me a Rob Gronkowski jersey card. I am done buying their stuff. I will buy singles of who I want but I will not bust any Panini products again. It makes me sick and almost makes me want to leave the hobby entirely.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

That's terrible.
Fraser9698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsguy250 View Post
dude wtf...that sucks, panini is terrible...we should all come together, stop buying their garbage, and hopefully it will send them a message
Totally agree...I have been boycotting them for quite awhile. They still owe me a Dwyer redemption and two replacements from last year. I know it's next to impossible,but the only way to make the point is if we all band together. JMHO
ld8759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ld8759 View Post
Totally agree...I have been boycotting them for quite awhile. They still owe me a Dwyer redemption and two replacements from last year. I know it's next to impossible,but the only way to make the point is if we all band together. JMHO
I am done. I spend at least $500 a month on cards on average probably and they won't be seeing another penny. There are months when I splurge and spend a couple grand if I get some cases. This is complete garbage.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

I highly dought this was done on purpose. What did the replacement request say that you submitted? Still sucks though sorry man
armyatc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
I highly dought this was done on purpose. What did the replacement request say that you submitted? Still sucks though sorry man
Believe me, I was very informative in the description. I explained that I bought an 8 box case, and even listed every single hit that I pulled. I also explained how it was shorted a hit per box, with 6 being autos. I explained it in every detail imaginable. I am pretty sure that they just didn't care, at all.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Id call them. Ive always had good luck when I call them and Ive also told them my replacement was not acceptable. I sent it back and then gave them a list. It all depends on who you deal with. Call them though man. It has always worked for me. Their CS now sucks horribly though. I have always been taken care of by Upperdeck. UD is probly my favorite right now hands down. I guess we will see what they send me for my 3 Favre Icons letterman cards though. I gave them a list and those things have a high book value so I bet I get taken care of. Panini could learn a thing or 2 from UD. It is like they traded CS teams if you think about it.
BroncosFAN#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

even if you give up on buying their product i would still call. they should have made it right the 1st time but the phone call will get the job done. ask for a supervisor and don't take no for an answer and don't let them say they'll call u back either.
beaver1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Damn u Panini
sdtymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Not saying you are lying or anything, but why should be Panini believe you? Trust me, I think Panini should give you your missing hits or put some sense into the boxes and make sure they all contain at least 4 hits. But do you know how many emails Panini gets that are requesting missing hits that "aren't really missing." Thats why I start recording every box I open. That way it shows proof and I make sure the camera has complete view of every single card in that pack. I feel your pain, but there is really nothing Panini can do except #@#@#@#@#@#@ out QC or w/e and all the other departments that work half a$$.
u_want_my_cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

Wow, a case missing 8 hits that that's what Panini gave you? You got the screwjob for sure. Try to talk to the Panini lady who hooked up this member:

panini hooked me up on a replacement

Panini replacements are hit or miss. Obviously, you missed big time. However, this member in the above link made out like a bandit.

Good luck and don't be a hoe...keep hope alive.
MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:31 AM   #15 (permalink)

i'd call and raise hell! sorry to hear but you got shafted man, be polite but express your anger and threaten to take your busness elsewhere, maybe they'll get the message and take care of you
2012 Absolute Russel Wilson NFL JSY Auto /299
Laxbam619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:43 AM   #16 (permalink)

I would definately call but don't completely raise hell. Express your anguish but be level headed and explain what happened again and hopefully whoever you talk to will see that it is bull sh*t and hook you up. I know Panini sucks at life but with persistence they might do something more for you. I am going to make a call myself for some stuff I have out too to see if they'll square up with me. Not expecting much but once you get to that first name basis they should do something to shut us up. Good luck and don't let it go if you aren't happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxbam619 View Post
i'd call and raise hell! sorry to hear but you got shafted man, be polite but express your anger and threaten to take your busness elsewhere, maybe they'll get the message and take care of you
boxbust421 is offline   Reply With Quote