Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

sorry but if the seller said he was sending the cards and $10 back for the inconvience, he should stand by his word and do it, bottom line.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
sorry but if the seller said he was sending the cards and $10 back for the inconvience, he should stand by his word and do it, bottom line.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #28 (permalink)

You're not being greedy, it's not like you demanded the delay fee. With that said, these "call out threads" are getting out of hand and are stupid IMO. If you have a problem, take it via pm with the person and if that person isn't answering, then file a claim, pm the mods, and give a neg if absolutely necessary. There's no need to create a whole thread about it. It just makes it look like you're trying to get some attention. Just my two cents, good luck though.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #29 (permalink)

Thanks some people for seeing where I am coming from and I didn't do this to get attention he avoided my pms and I wanted to hear from him. I didn't demand money he offered and as others stated if you were in my situation you would be wanting the same.

Andy- Thanks bud I appreciate that.

** Looking for 1953 Bowman Color PSA 5 or better cards **
Whodey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:43 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erFan View Post
You're not being greedy, it's not like you demanded the delay fee. With that said, these "call out threads" are getting out of hand and are stupid IMO. If you have a problem, take it via pm with the person and if that person isn't answering, then file a claim, pm the mods, and give a neg if absolutely necessary. There's no need to create a whole thread about it. It just makes it look like you're trying to get some attention. Just my two cents, good luck though.

i agree that the call-out threads are annoying sometimes, but when they are warranted I want to know.

Helps me figure out who to block/ignore before getting burned myself.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Yeah, all the crap is supposed to be the basketball section.
Chuckle chuckle
Old 07-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
If the seller offered the buyer a partial refund and this isn't something the buyer demanded but rather something the seller offered himself...if that happened to you I am 100% sure you would want the seller to do what he said he would do.

Yeah but all im saying is, if you dont have either the money or the card in hand. Stop asking for the money and just ask for the card
Old 07-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #33 (permalink)

He was promised $10 and the cards by the Seller and now some are saying he's greedy to expect that. No way that is what he is promised by the Seller so that is now part of the deal. Some people calling him greedy are ignorant. OP hope you get your cards and partial money back if not Paypal will take care of you!

Kevin
Old 07-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakernation10 View Post
Yeah but all im saying is, if you dont have either the money or the card in hand. Stop asking for the money and just ask for the card
Why keep asking if he's not even getting a response, sorry this happened to you OP but dont waste any more time and just open the claim and thanks for the info. Mrbucsfan24 welcome to my ignore list
Old 07-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #35 (permalink)

OP you should post this in the member feedback section instead of this section.. Now I missed the chance to bash another seller on here who believes you should shut up and accept the fact they are too lazy to ship because they toss a $10 bill at you. Too many sellers on here are terribly slow at shipping and think a week of your time is worth $10. Did you leave a negative?
cruiserdaddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
OP you should post this in the member feedback section instead of this section.. Now I missed the chance to bash another seller on here who believes you should shut up and accept the fact they are too lazy to ship because they toss a $10 bill at you. Too many sellers on here are terribly slow at shipping and think a week of your time is worth $10. Did you leave a negative?
Not yet it shipped saturday. Neutral at best probably haha. I am aggravated beyond belief. He said I threw extras in like it makes it fine... ugh

Old 07-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

I told you I would pay for the delay and did. I sent your card and you have DC. You agreed. Where's the problem?
mrbucsfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbucsfan24 View Post
I told you I would pay for the delay and did. I sent your card and you have DC. You agreed. Where's the problem?
You ignored me at first and you agreed to ship the next day (Monday) then it was the monday after and now it didn't ship till saturday. I didn't want you to throw #@#@#@#@ in I wanted my cards. Don't play innocent.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #39 (permalink)

And now it just got interesting!!!
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #40 (permalink)

OOOPS I thought this was the "Picture of my Dick" thread.
BigNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbucsfan24 View Post
perhaps the problem is you took forever to ship...

it's an epidemic here folks!!!

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 12:46 AM   #42 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

why did he take forever to ship?
Old 07-16-2012, 12:57 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
First it was I will ship next day which was Monday the 2nd then it was the 9th due to being on vacation so he said he would throw in $10 now it got shipped saturday the 14th meanwhile I paid thinking it was getting shipped out the next business day. It was stated that way before I even agreed.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:01 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Death in the family, car broke down, medical emergency, the typical list of blowout cards excuses I am sure. I have a full time job, a family ,a spouse, a dog and a house with lots of yard work to take of. I have to cook dinner everyday, do laundry, run errands, pack up cards and ship cards every day. I find time to do all of it and thats why I wont listen to excuses from people. I have a tough time squeezing it in sometimes but it always gets done. In all my transactions on here I have not once ever taken more then 48 hrs to ship a package, not once. So I really dont wanna hear peoples excuses that it cant be done. It can be done because I do it every day. Its the same reasoning I use when a 25 yr. old man in perfect health tries to tell me cant work a full time job. I work with a lady who is 91, yes 91 yrs. old who works full effing time at my job. Some people need to put the xbox down, take a shower, brush your teeth and go get a job and stop being so lazy. And on the way to your job stop at the post office and mail everyones stuff out. You had no problem taking thier money, now show some integrity and honor your end of the deal. They need to lay the hammer down on some people on this site. Your right to sell should be taken away if you cant ship in a timely manner. That would get someones attention quick.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:03 AM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Sigh....

There is a member feedback forum.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:06 AM   #46 (permalink)

Package should be here tomorrow, what do those on this board think would be proper feedback for over 2 weeks to ship when next day was said originally? This is assuming I get everything promised at this point.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:14 AM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Death in the family, car broke down, medical emergency, the typical list of blowout cards excuses I am sure. I have a full time job, a family ,a spouse, a dog and a house with lots of yard work to take of. I have to cook dinner everyday, do laundry, run errands, pack up cards and ship cards every day. I find time to do all of it and thats why I wont listen to excuses from people. I have a tough time squeezing it in sometimes but it always gets done. In all my transactions on here I have not once ever taken more then 48 hrs to ship a package, not once. So I really dont wanna hear peoples excuses that it cant be done. It can be done because I do it every day. Its the same reasoning I use when a 25 yr. old man in perfect health tries to tell me cant work a full time job. I work with a lady who is 91, yes 91 yrs. old who works full effing time at my job. Some people need to put the xbox down, take a shower, brush your teeth and go get a job and stop being so lazy. And on the way to your job stop at the post office and mail everyones stuff out. You had no problem taking thier money, now show some integrity and honor your end of the deal. They need to lay the hammer down on some people on this site. Your right to sell should be taken away if you cant ship in a timely manner. That would get someones attention quick.
Death in the family, car broke down, medical emergency. <-- all these things happen all the time. He probably does not have a good excuse but every now and then Sh_t happens. Just wondering what was his excuse.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:27 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Death in the family, car broke down, medical emergency. <-- all these things happen all the time. He probably does not have a good excuse but every now and then Sh_t happens. Just wondering what was his excuse.
Yes I understand that these things do happen. It just seems to happen much more often on this forum. I think what bugs me more then someone taking two weeks to ship is the fact that if they knew before they took someones money that they were gonna be unable to ship for a few weeks they should have told the buyer that up front. Just taking someones money and not shipping or responding for two weeks is unacceptable. If thier truly was a death in the family, a medical emergency or something along those lines then I understand thier was no way of knowing that was gonna happen. But for someone to take your money, not ship and not respond yet they are on the forum everyday posting away and selling other stuff and making threads then obviously nothing bad happened. Pure lazyness.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #49 (permalink)

Update.... Received cards but no $10. What should I do here. Happy they finally arrived annoyed it took forever and was lied to.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodey14 View Post
Update.... Received cards but no $10. What should I do here. Happy they finally arrived annoyed it took forever and was lied to.
Just let it go, its not worth your aggravation. People break thier word on here all the time. Maybe I come from a diffrent generation or something but I was always told you were only as good as your word. You are a good person to deal with on here. Dont let this clown bother you. You are better then that. Tell him to take his 10 stinking dollars and stick it in his a*^