Blowout Cards Forums
Shop MyLocker.net Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #51 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
Please stop bumping this thread until you find a real deal! I can find cards ending for a $1 also, but it doesn't make it a deal.
Why don't you suck an egg? I remember you from when you were bitching about threads in the OFF-TOPIC section.

If you don't want to read the thread then don't click on it- that simple.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Why don't you suck an egg?
MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #53 (permalink)

I'm sorry, but if you are going to make a ebay deal alert thread I would hope they would be deals. I read the thread because I want to see these deals. She made a thread saying she is going to post good deals. Excuse me for actually wanting to see a deal. Kinda hard to know if there is a deal if I don't read the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Why don't you suck an egg? I remember you from when you were bitching about threads in the OFF-TOPIC section.

If you don't want to read the thread then don't click on it- that simple.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Please stop bumping this thread until you find a real deal! I can find cards ending for a $1 also, but it doesn't make it a deal.
Are you really complaining because I bumped this thread once since 9/29/12?
Old 10-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
Are you really complaining because I bumped this thread once since 9/29/12?
Eff the haters Josie. I think you are beautiful.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm sorry, but if you are going to make a ebay deal alert thread I would hope they would be deals. I read the thread because I want to see these deals. She made a thread saying she is going to post good deals. Excuse me for actually wanting to see a deal. Kinda hard to know if there is a deal if I don't read the thread.
I had every intention of adding more things but I got busy at work and my job comes first. I always post them in the OP. I am not sure why this upsets you so much.

Last edited by JosieD; 10-28-2012 at 04:08 PM.
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Eff the haters Josie. I think you are beautiful.
Thank you! I have never seen so many people get upset over something that was meant to be nice.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Thank you! I have never seen so many people get upset over something that was meant to be nice.
I don't understand it either. You aren't hurting anyone and you have nothing to gain from posting these auctions. You are just trying to help out fellow collectors.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Well I expect a deal that is going to make me a millionaire overnight so I am pretty pissed at you too. I mean, COME ON! It's your job to make us all rich since you are the one who started this thread...
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #60 (permalink)

Someone took advantage of last night's card...I think it's a nice gesture. There might not be any "OMG MOJORIFIC STEALZ" but you've posted some nice cards at fair or better prices. I don't mind if you want to keep up the nice deed.
lambeauleap87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:44 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow...what a d*ckhead post. Even if a bunch of her posts probably weren't super deals (they probably weren't), you could've said it a little (a lot) more nicely.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:13 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I don't understand it either. You aren't hurting anyone and you have nothing to gain from posting these auctions. You are just trying to help out fellow collectors.
Thank you. I will just keep posting cards because I like searching ebay while at work. It keeps me occupied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Well I expect a deal that is going to make me a millionaire overnight so I am pretty pissed at you too. I mean, COME ON! It's your job to make us all rich since you are the one who started this thread...
I will keep trying to hit the big one just for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
Someone took advantage of last night's card...I think it's a nice gesture. There might not be any "OMG MOJORIFIC STEALZ" but you've posted some nice cards at fair or better prices. I don't mind if you want to keep up the nice deed.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Wow...what a d*ckhead post. Even if a bunch of her posts probably weren't super deals (they probably weren't), you could've said it a little (a lot) more nicely.
I appreciate you sticking up for me. I will be the first to admit, not all my deals were that great of deals. They are hit or miss.

Vintage card posted. If I have time, I will be posting some more this evening. As always, I invite others to post any deals they find, too.

Last edited by JosieD; 10-28-2012 at 05:08 PM.
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #63 (permalink)

When 9 out of the 10 cards aren't deals and not even close. I think the thread has missed it's purpose. And I don't think you should be talking about d#$k posts when you are one of the leaders of them. I have nothing against Josie, but posting cards as deals that are at the exact price they always sell for doesn't make any sense. I guess I will just let her continue to mislead people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
When 9 out of the 10 cards aren't deals and not even close. I think the thread has missed it's purpose. And I don't think you should be talking about d#$k posts when you are one of the leaders of them. I have nothing against Josie, but posting cards as deals that are at the exact price they always sell for doesn't make any sense. I guess I will just let her continue to mislead people.
Please stop being a GIANT DOUCHEBAG.
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #65 (permalink)

Mislead? Are you friggin serious? How many people do you think are hitting the BIN because Josie said it's a good deal, so I better buy it?

She's not posting $100 for $20. If she was they would be bought before you even had a chance. Not once did she say they were guaranteed steals. The goal of the thread was to post nice cards at decent prices.

Sorry you aren't making hundreds of dollars off her thread, but there is no need to be an a$$ about it.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #66 (permalink)

Updated. I would like to add some more throughout the evening depending on the amount of calls I get. Thank you.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #67 (permalink)

This thread helped me get a Forte triple auto, thanks again for doing this.
trixstar is online now   Reply With Quote