Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,385
Default Anybody hear ever attend a Steelers and Ravens Game

My buddy is working on getting tickets in the endzone for the week 11th game against the Ravens.

I'm not sure if he can secure enuff tickets...But I am pretty sure he will get them.Nice to have connections .

I am excited if he can get the tickets for this game.I am super pumped.

What a way to see your first game and it be the Dreaded Ravens .

Last edited by refuse24; 08-26-2012 at 01:53 PM.
refuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
TheBurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,040
Default

I have been to one of the two games at least every year. They are the best football games I've been to. If in Baltimore, be prepared to be harassed and naturally, don't retaliate. Trash talk is fine and good. Just remember where you are. In Pittsburgh, you'll have an absurdly amazing time. Those terrible towels look even more impressive in person.
__________________
Looking For High End Steelers 1/1s
TheBurg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurg View Post
I have been to one of the two games at least every year. They are the best football games I've been to. If in Baltimore, be prepared to be harassed and naturally, don't retaliate. Trash talk is fine and good. Just remember where you are. In Pittsburgh, you'll have an absurdly amazing time. Those terrible towels look even more impressive in person.
That's what I keep hearing from my buddy.

He lives near the city said the same thing you did.Just remember where you are..Your in Pittsburgh

He gave me a tour of the city and I had a Blast.
refuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,611
Default

What's the inzone?
Maybe you should watch on tv a little more and learn the terminology
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Josh611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,610
Default

Here*

What is the inzone?
__________________
Josh611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

The lack of basic English on this site makes me weep for the future.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI Rob View Post
What's the inzone?
Maybe you should watch on tv a little more and learn the terminology
Well excuse me for not speaking on your terms and thanks for putting your head between you legs and I guess I should Bow down to the Master.

I have never been to a NFL Game Period.I have no idea what the seats are called.All I know is there in the Field Goal Section.

Maybe Field Goal Seats..I don't know never attended a game.

Thanks for making me fill so Loved .
refuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Josh611's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by refuse24 View Post
Well excuse me for not speaking on your terms and thanks for putting your head between you legs and I guess I should Bow down to the Master.

I have never been to a NFL Game Period.I have no idea what the seats are called.All I know is there in the Field Goal Section.

Maybe Field Goal Seats..I don't know never attended a game.

Thanks for making me fill so Loved .
It's called an endzone. Do you even watch football?
__________________
Josh611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
The lack of basic English on this site makes me weep for the future.
Oh well deal with it and if you don't like how my english just put me on ignore.I am sorry I am not perfect but that is me.

Nobody is perfect in this world and everybody has faults.

Thanks for the Tip on my English and I hope you have a good evening .
refuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
It's called an endzone. Do you even watch football?
My grammer was of and I am sorry about this

I have watch football for about 20 years...Next question .
refuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
It's called an endzone. Do you even watch football?
Owe I fixed it....Thanks for the heads up .
refuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
LiftingAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,505
Default

Cut the guy some slack. Hopefully you can get some tickets and enjoy that game Refuse.
LiftingAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftingAddict View Post
Cut the guy some slack. Hopefully you can get some tickets and enjoy that game Refuse.
Thanks Lift

I know I will attend a game this year...Which 1 is the question.

I hope it's the Ravens .
refuse24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.