Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #26 (permalink)

Yep, I'm eyeing Brady in round 2. I have the 9th pick in a 12 team league. I know Brees will probably be picked in the late 1st round. Hopefully I can snag him. After being out for so long he did great! Imagine a full game!? He would've been good for 22 points in my league!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:43 PM   #27 (permalink)

well i guess 3 things are clear from this game...Tom Brady is back, him and Moss will once again dominate Fantasy Football this year, and yes Bellichek is an #@#@#@#@#@#@#@ even in preseason

i understand Brady missed all of last year and need to get timing/rythm/game speed down and all that jazz...but isnt that what the last few games are for, to get the fine tuning needed for the season...so why on Earth was Brady still in the 1ST PRESEASON GAME until the 2 minute warning of the first half..oh thats right to prove their gonna be the "best" this year i guess

anyways on other notes...not watching the game but is Westbrook sitting out to be cautious or whats the deal-seriously a question
does anybody smell a RB controversy seein how McCoy lit it up for 67 total yards, with a 5.5YPC?
and i see the stats but how good are Maclins 2 catches for 44 yards?
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:49 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
well i guess 3 things are clear from this game...Tom Brady is back, him and Moss will once again dominate Fantasy Football this year, and yes Bellichek is an #@#@#@#@#@#@#@ even in preseason

i understand Brady missed all of last year and need to get timing/rythm/game speed down and all that jazz...but isnt that what the last few games are for, to get the fine tuning needed for the season...so why on Earth was Brady still in the 1ST PRESEASON GAME until the 2 minute warning of the first half..oh thats right to prove their gonna be the "best" this year i guess

anyways on other notes...not watching the game but is Westbrook sitting out to be cautious or whats the deal-seriously a question
does anybody smell a RB controversy seein how McCoy lit it up for 67 total yards, with a 5.5YPC?
and i see the stats but how good are Maclins 2 catches for 44 yards?
Brady wanted to play more in the pre-season in order to be ready. As far as Westy, they're just being cautious IMO, after his double surgery. Yes, McCoy was killing it. Do I hear a committee?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:49 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
Why do I always give away my great ideas and not do them myself? No wonder I am not suscessful lol
This was done last year