Blowout Cards Forums
Midweek Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Andrew Luck Value

Seems like his prices have come way down. A decrease after one game???
crazycards1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

It will go up in down all year after most games.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Well it was unspectacular to say the least, but to be honest I wasn't expecting that much first game tbf.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

That's how the hobby goes. If he throws 2TDs and 300 yards for the win he'll be up again.
Frankp2311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Rookie year, up and down, best to wait until next offseason to buy. People buying now are foolish. He plays good people buy thinking he is legit, he plays bad he is the next bust, lot of fluctuation. RG3 is high now, wait til he has a bad week, and it will happen.

Take Richardson for example below, AP cards do not bring this much on average. RBs are a terrible investment. I will never buy another one. yet people are throwing money hand over fist after he rushed for what 39 yards. WTF is wrong with people, they have got to realize there are cards out there for that money that are 10x more solid. And he has had what two knee surgeries and played one game and knocked a guys helmet off, let me go spend a boat load on him, makes sense

2012 FINEST TRENT RICHARDSON SUPERFRACTOR 1/1 RC AUTO TRUE RC CARD ON CARD AUTO! | eBay
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorsharp79 View Post
Rookie year, up and down, best to wait until next offseason to buy. People buying now are foolish. He plays good people buy thinking he is legit, he plays bad he is the next bust, lot of fluctuation. RG3 is high now, wait til he has a bad week, and it will happen.

Take Richardson for example below, AP cards do not bring this much on average. RBs are a terrible investment. I will never buy another one. yet people are throwing money hand over fist after he rushed for what 39 yards. WTF is wrong with people, they have got to realize there are cards out there for that money that are 10x more solid. And he has had what two knee surgeries and played one game and knocked a guys helmet off, let me go spend a boat load on him, makes sense

2012 FINEST TRENT RICHARDSON SUPERFRACTOR 1/1 RC AUTO TRUE RC CARD ON CARD AUTO! | eBay
theres people who love players from college, alabama fans, they want something they buy it, simple