Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2012 Topps Finest Case break...Impressed

So I was a bit concerned after ordering a case and reading all the horrible reviews from box/case breaks, but I decided to go for it and made out pretty well. At the same time, I sure do hope Bernard Peirce TY Hilton TJ Graham Ryan Broyles and Robert Turbin all become HOFers over night lol. I will put pics up in a little while but was so pumped I wanted to post this now.

I ended up with a 1/1 Superfractor Rookie Auto of Bernard Peirce, not the greatest name but still sick to have a 1/1 auto.

A 1/1 printing plate Magenta of Troy Polomalu printing plate which is pretty sick once again, 1/1.

I pulled a bunch of the high numbered jersey patch autos, but i still did pretty well hitting a Ryan Broyles blue Jumbo Relic #/99, an auto patch low printed to 99 with a sick patch (part of stitched number), 2 Nick Toon auto patches #/75, and a TY Hilton auto patch again with part of stitched number #/99. So after looking at a few other breaks I felt pretty lucky to have a few low numbered jersey autos, but those high numbered are killers which sucks.

Also pulled a Morris Claiborne blue refractor 11/99, Juron Criner golf refractor 14/50, Reggie Wayne gold refractor 28/50, a Doug Martin red refractor 02/25, a Philip Rivers Pulsar Refractor 6/10, an Andrew Luck Prism Xfractor, and an RG III Finest moments refractor.

Also in a thick pack I pulled a Colt McCoy finest moments Auto which was a nice little surprise.

I was a little confused though because I didnt pull an on-card auto which I thought there was supposed to be one in every case? And in a pack which had a jersey in it I only received four cards, which I figured may be because of the jersey patch, but I donno.

Among other things I pulled several Andrew Luck, RG III and Russell Wilson rookie cards and refractors.

Overall I was definitely satisfied with the case, and it was a 10/10 in the fun department to open, Finest is definitely a fun one to open. With some of the other breaks out there I felt like I made out like a bandit! Thinking about buying another and doing some group team breaks online, so we will see.

If anyone is interested in anything make me an offer PM me, thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Topps Finest Case break...Impressed-pierce.jpg  

Last edited by rhitchins2655; 09-14-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: add photo
rhitchins2655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nice Troy!! Prob 150
Cubs_rock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs_rock21 View Post
Nice Troy!! Prob 150
since when is a non auto printing plate worth 150??
bradsholly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to saintsfan9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsholly View Post
since when is a non auto printing plate worth 150??
I think you put a 0 by accident after the $15. because its a $15-20 card.
saintsfan9 is offline   Reply With Quote