Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Cool Michigan Fan Day

Went to Michigan Football Fan Day, it was great a ton of people were there and the players were cool. The only bad thing is there were to many people so i only got autos of the quaterbacks. pic is below. can't wait for college football to begin, less then 2 weeks for us.

players that signed

Tate Forcier
Denard Robinson
Nick Sheridan
David Cone
Nader Furrha
Jack Kennedy
tfrance02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bmc398

hope you're not playing App State this year. I'll be there in Ann Arbor when the boilers hook and lateral you for the win again.
bmc398 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hail to the Victors!

Nice looking autos. Did you get to watch a practice at all? If so, how fast is Denard?
Old 08-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc398 View Post
hope you're not playing App State this year. I'll be there in Ann Arbor when the boilers hook and lateral you for the win again.

i think it's funny when michigan is down everybody acts like they have never been good,and everybody taks shots at them. oooh wait we have the most wins. and plus i don't wanna hear anything from a Boilemaker fan, i will see you in november and after we win i hope you have a fun ride home.
Old 08-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otmack2o View Post
Nice looking autos. Did you get to watch a practice at all? If so, how fast is Denard?

there was no practice just the autograph signing, and before that the players and coaches had media day. but everything i have heard is that he is faster then fast. the first game we will see, Rich Rod said he will be playing all 3 quaterbacks.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfrance02 View Post
there was no practice just the autograph signing, and before that the players and coaches had media day. but everything i have heard is that he is faster then fast. the first game we will see, Rich Rod said he will be playing all 3 quaterbacks.
They say he ran 4.34 40. Screw Terrell Pryor....Michigan will be back on the map. Maybe not this year, but next year.....look out!!
Old 08-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller45452003 View Post
They say he ran 4.34 40. Screw Terrell Pryor....Michigan will be back on the map. Maybe not this year, but next year.....look out!!
No matter how good the offense is, Dickrod couldn't recruit a defense to save his life. Even his great teams at WV couldn't stop an average offense.

Mich would have walked out easy with a win in West Lafayette last year if they had half a D. Instead they let a first time starter and converted RB throw for 270 and run for 60 more on them. You can put up all the points you want but people are going to put them up right back.

Pryor took OSU to a BCS game his freshman year. No matter who Michigan throws out there as a Freshman its going to be a miserable year.

Couldn't happen to a better coach or group of fans!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

Why don't you mail us a case of Razor Blades? Sounds like there is no reason to live. Good thing I am a Michigan State fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmc398 View Post
No matter how good the offense is, Dickrod couldn't recruit a defense to save his life. Even his great teams at WV couldn't stop an average offense.

Mich would have walked out easy with a win in West Lafayette last year if they had half a D. Instead they let a first time starter and converted RB throw for 270 and run for 60 more on them. You can put up all the points you want but people are going to put them up right back.

Pryor took OSU to a BCS game his freshman year. No matter who Michigan throws out there as a Freshman its going to be a miserable year.

Couldn't happen to a better coach or group of fans!!!
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Why don't you mail us a case of Razor Blades? Sounds like there is no reason to live. Good thing I am a Michigan State fan.
Was just stating my hatred for Michigan and their fan base. I don't really have any ill will towards State minus the depressing 15 degree early November noon games where the sky is so grey it looks like its approaching dusk. They should finish 2 or 3 in the Big Ten this year and are certainly going in the right direction.