Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I'm a better person now.
Yes, you are a good person.

Last edited by ilovethelakings; 10-05-2012 at 01:34 PM.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #52 (permalink)

Nevermind.

Last edited by mmbtvs; 10-05-2012 at 03:12 PM.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
I am not proud of the time I actually tried to treat IMAC as a real person with real feelings and not the butthead many of us believe him to be.
As someone who has also suffered from Attempted IMAC Reasonable-behavior Syndrome, or AIRS, I can feel your pain. The PTSD I have suffered as a result has been crippling. This is definitely a strong candidate.

Quote:
You know how I told everyone I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome....that's a lie. The real reason for my sphincter problems is that I am secretly a Power-Bottom
Oh no...my entire worldview is crumbling down. Who would've thought that mr. goodie-goodie, lollipops and sunshine, MMBTVS would be a legit contender for Scum of the Earth. This one is definitely up there with the previous post.

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 10-05-2012 at 12:02 PM.
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinkwraith View Post
Dude, how are you in control off mmbtvs' account?
I'm an expert hacker. real name Wisconsin Dani.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm an expert hacker. real name Wisconsin Dani.
Oh, always wondered what the second account of sportscardgirl was.

Your sig threw me off, didn't know the background....carry on.
"So hard-signed Autograph Cards without nasty redemptions isnít that difficult to do. You just have to want to do it for your collectors"---Price 3:16
Rinkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #56 (permalink)

Army,

You have been to the pits of Blowout Hell and have taken it like a man. Since then you have constantly tried to re-establish yourself as a valued member. I personally think it is time to welcome you back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
Majority of the board knows mine:

Renigged on a huge deal on this site with one of the best buying members on the site

PayPal was already in my account then I refunded the next day and took a bigger offer after I woke up to that bigger offer. At the time all that mattered was the amount extra I was going to be getting.

I have felt the rath of the mob and it has effected selling on this site since. I wish I could take it back but it's way to late for that now. If I could take it all back I would in a heart beat.

***if by some chance I would "win" this contest I would like the package to go to a member in the Service that is currently in either Korea, Japan, or deployed away from his/her family****
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #57 (permalink)

Does anyone else find this thread VERY entertaining?
password- jetscollector
jetscollector10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_nellie View Post
I used my girlfriends credit card to sign up for a match.com account while I was still living with her.
WIN. WIN. WIN.

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat_nellie View Post
I used my girlfriends credit card to sign up for a match.com account while I was still living with her.
I am sure she just considered it a disposal fee.

Last edited by JosieD; 10-05-2012 at 02:19 PM.
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetscollector10 View Post
Does anyone else find this thread VERY entertaining?
No...

Posted in honor of our favorite 49ers fan.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Says the drug dealer.

When I was 7 I really liked this girl.

So how do you show a girl you like here when you are 7?

You pee on her shoes at the playground.
Licensed drug dealer mind you...
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #62 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
Licensed drug dealer mind you...
Well I never did say illegal grug dealer

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #63 (permalink)

One time I shaved my balls on a dollar dare with an electric hair razor, it was all fun and games till my sack skin fell between the protectors, and ended up with a two inch cut. It wasn't worth a dollar.
Old 10-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #64 (permalink)

In high school my best friend was complaining about how he couldn't get a girlfriend. As he said that a classmate with a developmental disorder that caused her to walk around constantly shaking her head as if she was saying no. I pointed at her and said to my buddy "there's a girl you have t asked yet, but oh wait she's already saying no". I'm not proud of it, but I was younger and it was funny at the time. As a side not the girl didn't hear me.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #65 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rtaylor16
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strasburg View Post
So last year, i dumped my girlfriend and changed my relationship status, and her best friend, who harassed me for 6 months (and who pushed us to the point of breaking up), decided to comment on it. I went ape #@#@#@#@ on her. Called her every name in the book, and it would have all been fine as long as i didn't say "you gonna regret this tomorrow". Of course i was referring to embarrassing her and not doing anything physical.

Well, what do you know, i get called down to the principal's office the next day, fourth period. Turns out my ex- and the annoying ass girl bitched on me. I got In school suspension for the rest of the day and a 1 day out of school suspension.

I got my xbox, computer, and phone taken away for a month. So i decided to go look at my old card collection. I picked up my old beckett and starting reading about all the Topps Variations of Stephen Strasburg in 2010. I searched it on my mom's ipad and found blowout...

So my actions were bad...but turned into being a good thing. I never would have found blowout without all that.

As for the girls..everyone hates them more than before.
omg,worst boyfriend ever.i cant believe i dated him, OMG
rtaylor16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #66 (permalink)

I married my ex-wife.

/thread

PM me for my address.
thanks for the easy contest!
HadWayTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:15 AM   #67 (permalink)

This one hurts pretty bad to this day...

Must've been 13 or so and was waiting outside of a bowling alley and saw a bunny rabbit about 30 yards away up a little hill. There were rocks along the lining of the sidewalks outside of the alley, and I thought it would be pretty funny to give the bunny a scare. I think mostly I'm addicted to throwing things for accuracy.

Anyways, I threw the rock and did exactly what I meant to do and had it land a few feet behind the bunny. Sadly the rock spun at a ridiculous angle, spiked the bunny, which flipped upward a good foot or two and made the saddest eek I've ever heard. I was petrified by the sound, quickly ran inside and tried to shake off what I had done, and the sound of the screech that petrified me. Needless to say I learned a valuable lesson that day.

I hope this post doesn't get me arrested.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post

Must've been 13 or so and was waiting outside of a bowling alley and saw a bunny rabbit about 30 yards away up a little hill. There were rocks along the lining of the sidewalks outside of the alley, and I thought it would be pretty funny to give the bunny a scare. I think mostly I'm addicted to throwing things for accuracy.

Anyways, I threw the rock and did exactly what I meant to do and had it land a few feet behind the bunny. Sadly the rock spun at a ridiculous angle, spiked the bunny, which flipped upward a good foot or two and made the saddest eek I've ever heard. I was petrified by the sound, quickly ran inside and tried to shake off what I had done, and the sound of the screech that petrified me. Needless to say I learned a valuable lesson that day.

somehow i would have guessed it was this

NO COMMUNICATION, NO CARDS, NEVER SHIPPED, FILED DISPUTE, AVOID

poor bunny
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #69 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post

Forwarded this post in an email to them.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #70 (permalink)

ok this is tough....when i was about 10-11 i was looking thru my parents drawars and found 2 knots of cash....i slowly took 20s out of them and pissed away the cash on candy comics..whatever...a couple months later my grandfather fell very ill and my dad went to his stash to fly to florida..needless to say it was completly decimated...i admitted it and was waiting for my whipping...but what hurt more was the tears in my dads eyes and the waves of dissapointment. my dad worked 3 jobs to make ends meet and i pissed all that money away that he was saving for years...what i piece of shat i felt like....well when i was 13 i got a job and gave my dad 1/2 my paycheck till i was 17..i still feel terrible even though thru the years we talked about it and he realized it taught me an important message...i havent stolen a thing since then and i donate some time to the needy...i plan on passing these values to my kids as they were a very important lesson for me....all it took was a tear in my dads eye to change my ways.....thanks for the look !!!!!
mickdapug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #71 (permalink)

Man I have so many can I make multiple submissions???
Old 10-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #72 (permalink)

Pretty powerful story. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickdapug View Post
ok this is tough....when i was about 10-11 i was looking thru my parents drawars and found 2 knots of cash....i slowly took 20s out of them and pissed away the cash on candy comics..whatever...a couple months later my grandfather fell very ill and my dad went to his stash to fly to florida..needless to say it was completly decimated...i admitted it and was waiting for my whipping...but what hurt more was the tears in my dads eyes and the waves of dissapointment. my dad worked 3 jobs to make ends meet and i pissed all that money away that he was saving for years...what i piece of shat i felt like....well when i was 13 i got a job and gave my dad 1/2 my paycheck till i was 17..i still feel terrible even though thru the years we talked about it and he realized it taught me an important message...i havent stolen a thing since then and i donate some time to the needy...i plan on passing these values to my kids as they were a very important lesson for me....all it took was a tear in my dads eye to change my ways.....thanks for the look !!!!!
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote