Blowout Cards Forums
ebay event 8.25.14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 04:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Hey jackass, if you don't have something worthwhile to post, stay the #@#@#@#@ out of my threads

This is only the second advice thread I've posted and the other was when I first started, have had other issues pop up that were easily dealt with, was just looking for some thoughts on a new situation I had never thought would come up.

There is nothing wrong with these threads, there is no reason someone shouldn't be able to ask for some advice as to how something on here should be handled, if you don't like it, just don't read those threads.

This is why 95% of this board can't stand you
You are such a whiny B*tch. And, to make matters worse, you have only been on here for around 7 months are have almost 3000 posts.

Here's some advice, be a F***ing ADULT. Handle your #@#@#@#@ and don't get yourself into situations that you can't get out of. That will be difficult for you since you seem to have a new problem every other day.

Best of luck to you, crybaby.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
You are such a whiny B*tch. And, to make matters worse, you have only been on here for around 7 months are have almost 3000 posts.

Here's some advice, be a F***ing ADULT. Handle your #@#@#@#@ and don't get yourself into situations that you can't get out of. That will be difficult for you since you seem to have a new problem every other day.

Best of luck to you, crybaby.
You win, I'm going to go cry now
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
rngrbrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Where ever the Army sends me
Posts: 1,943
Default

I think that since you acknowledged there is a risk in spending the money ahead of time then that was a Risk you..WILLINGLY took..So If you are unhappy with the deal..The other member is willing to go back to zero and undo the deal..Then its on YOU to either refund the money and send the card back or to just deal with it..Honestly to me I dont see those pen marks dropping the value that much if any at all..especially if it is a collectable card/player...
__________________
Always looking for Steelers and Hall Of famer autos
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/rngrbrown/4%20TRADE/
rngrbrown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrbrown View Post
I think that since you acknowledged there is a risk in spending the money ahead of time then that was a Risk you..WILLINGLY took..So If you are unhappy with the deal..The other member is willing to go back to zero and undo the deal..Then its on YOU to either refund the money and send the card back or to just deal with it..Honestly to me I dont see those pen marks dropping the value that much if any at all..especially if it is a collectable card/player...
Well it's not really a collectables player, it's a defensive player, they generally seem to have a niche market. I even asked someone who collects the player their thoughts on it and he himself said he wouldn't have been happy with it.

And like I said, the "risk" I took was that the cards would arrive safely, not that there would be an issue with the card that could have been disclosed earlier.

Me and the member worked it out anyways
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

I don't understand.

How is it when a member on these boards has a problem, asks for advice, doesn't get the advice that favors them, they have this complete change in attitude like we are in the wrong?
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
rngrbrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Where ever the Army sends me
Posts: 1,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
Well it's not really a collectables player, it's a defensive player, they generally seem to have a niche market. I even asked someone who collects the player their thoughts on it and he himself said he wouldn't have been happy with it.

And like I said, the "risk" I took was that the cards would arrive safely, not that there would be an issue with the card that could have been disclosed earlier.

Me and the member worked it out anyways
Well at the end of the day as long as both sides are happy, it cant be a bad deal..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I don't understand.

How is it when a member on these boards has a problem, asks for advice, doesn't get the advice that favors them, they have this complete change in attitude like we are in the wrong?
Well that's pretty easy most people when they ask that question are not really looking for advice, they are looking for someone to agree with them!!!
__________________
Always looking for Steelers and Hall Of famer autos
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q65/rngrbrown/4%20TRADE/
rngrbrown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

I just don't understand how it's NOT a good idea to NOT spend the money. Geez
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,922
Default

When I first made the thread I wasn't looking for anyone to agree or disagree with me because I didn't know what to do/think about, that's why I was looking for advice because I was pissed and not thinking clearly at the time.

Then after I had a chance to calm down and think about it rationally, I thought about what I would do to "fix" the problem if it were the other way around. If you do or don't agree with me on that I couldn't give two **** about it but guys like freeman and madbacker just love to stir up trouble and try to belittle other members any chance they get.
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
If you do or don't agree with me on that I couldn't give two shits about it but guys like freeman and madbacker just love to stir up trouble and try to belittle other members any chance they get.
How in God's name did I stir up anything? How did I belittle you??

You do know multiple other people agrees with me right?

Dude screw you man.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
How in God's name did I stir up anything? How did I belittle you??

You do know multiple other people agrees with me right?

Dude screw you man.
How do you stir things up????

Have you not read like 95% of your posts on this forum?
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
How do you stir things up????

Have you not read like 95% of your posts on this forum?
No no no no no. This thread. How did I stir anything up? What did I say that was so out of line?

That you shouldn't spend money that isn't yours yet because the deal isn't completed? How dare I!!!!

Get off it dude. You messed up by spending the money. Thats it. No harm, no foul.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
tamar3504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Parent's Basement
Posts: 2,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
If you do or don't agree with me on that I couldn't give two shits about it .
I gave at least that many for the tacos I had at lunch.
__________________
http://www.comc.com/Users/amazingpacks
Hundreds of Relics and Autos from $0.36 to $0.75
tamar3504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
No no no no no. This thread. How did I stir anything up? What did I say that was so out of line?

That you shouldn't spend money that isn't yours yet because the deal isn't completed? How dare I!!!!

Get off it dude. You messed up by spending the money. Thats it. No harm, no foul.
You didn't say anything wrong in this thread

I just don't like you or your elitist mentality on everything you comment on in general and don't care about what you have to say, whether you agree with me, disagree with me, think I'm right or think I'm wrong
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,660
Default

Pretty much this same exact situation happend a few months ago. Basically, the guy who wasn't happy with the deal (that would be you in this situation) was screwed, because there was money involved, and they had already spent it. They could not refund the other guy the money. I get that there was a PC card you needed, but jeez, people can't spend money until both sides of the trade are complete. Otherwise, stuff like this happens.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:12 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
rojallad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: West Bloomfield, MI
Posts: 3,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
You didn't say anything wrong in this thread

I just don't like you or your elitist mentality on everything you comment on in general and don't care about what you have to say, whether you agree with me, disagree with me, think I'm right or think I'm wrong
You need more herbal medicine.
__________________
I hate eBay
rojallad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojallad View Post
You need more herbal medicine.
Don't you know it
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
I gave at least that many for the tacos I had at lunch.
I like tacos.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

hehe.....whiner.....
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
You didn't say anything wrong in this thread
Then why the hell are you attacking me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
I just don't like you or your elitist mentality on everything you comment on in general
It's the internet people? Holy crap stick it's the INTERNET. Get over yourself. This is for fun.

I worry about people who take the internet too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
and don't care about what you have to say, whether you agree with me, disagree with me, think I'm right or think I'm wrong
Really? You cared enough to try and get a free card from me. You cared enough to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
I sure as hell used to hate you a while back, but good with you now
So which is it? Are you a liar? Or?
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
tamar3504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Parent's Basement
Posts: 2,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I like tacos.
I would like to watch you eat tacos sometime.
__________________
http://www.comc.com/Users/amazingpacks
Hundreds of Relics and Autos from $0.36 to $0.75
tamar3504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
zonacats8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 11,922
Default

I was good with you for a bit I guess, but the last few days you seem to be back to your annoying ways, and I obviously wasn't trying to win that free card because I didn't explain about why I hated you

And about taking things too seriously and to just have fun because it's the Internet, you do realize that nobody here finds your comments "fun", they're just annoying to have to read
__________________
PC: Carolina Panthers and University of Arizona players, especially in UofA uniform
Jonathan Stewart PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/jonathan-stewart-pc
Star Lotulelei PC: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/zonacats8/a/star-lotulelei-pc
zonacats8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
bassking511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
do you know you can enter your banking info in paypal and pay directly from your checking account, or credit card?

I always hear people say "I don't have paypal", but you have money in the bank right? Or a credit card?
THIS.
__________________
http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u511/bassking511/
Currently working on an Erik Gudbranson PC.
bassking511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
mmbtvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
I would like to watch you eat tacos sometime.
Can I wear pants while eating them?
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
I was good with you for a bit I guess, but the last few days you seem to be back to your annoying ways, and I obviously wasn't trying to win that free card because I didn't explain about why I hated you

And about taking things too seriously and to just have fun because it's the Internet, you do realize that nobody here finds your comments "fun", they're just annoying to have to read
Then go away.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
tamar3504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Parent's Basement
Posts: 2,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Can I wear pants while eating them?
Are they made of leather?
__________________
http://www.comc.com/Users/amazingpacks
Hundreds of Relics and Autos from $0.36 to $0.75
tamar3504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.