Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.thomaston View Post
Cam is terrible, last year was a fluke, he will never win a Super Bowl, or be an elite qb. With that being disclosed, please offer to sell me his cards according to your undervalued opinions of how terrible he is as an athlete and person. Unlike several statements, there are still a few people in this world who could care less about current value and collect because they enjoy the hobby and have some commitment to a team or individual regardless of their accomplishments. Heaven forbid anyone be a fan in these days, it seems like there are too many armchair millionaires who are going to strike it rich from flipping cards.

If you are giving up high end Cam Newton's because of how unsuccessful he is, please PM me first. His cards will never increase in value...
+10000000000
I do an investment card or player here and there, but my PC of Sanders, Wallace, and Brown will never go anywhere, unless I get a chance to upgrade a card, or if one leaves the team while still early in their careers (Please, please may this not happen!)
Old 10-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

Not sure where his card prices will go, but he doesn't need to win a super bowl for them to increase. I don't think anyone thought the panthers would be super bowl bound even if he was playing at the same level he did last year.