Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #26 (permalink)

you sold some of the cards to someone else before these transactions were canceled? Kinda risky
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh View Post
you sold some of the cards to someone else before these transactions were canceled? Kinda risky
yeah, I really didn't know he was going to do a total 360 and try to do what he's doing, it's like his mission is just to screw the seller at all costs.... I mean? if I get some kind of a strike or whatever I guess I just get a strike? I had every intention of doing the right thing here and fixing the guys mess up. when I contacted ebay I asked them directly, they told me they flagged him on the situation, and I said is it okay to do a second chance offer on the cards, and they said yes. you could be right? may have been the wrong move, at the point when we agreed upon the resolution and I was working with him to fix it I was done with him, I knew I was never sending him any cards. I'd lose my account before I sent this guy a card, I just refuse to do it. I think the guy is a lose/lose situation, nothing good can come from dealing with him anyway. one good thing is, his payment won't clear before the unpaid item cases can be closed and the transactions cancelled, so hopefully that happens, his payment is refunded and we call it a day.
Collecting Carlos Correa / Byron Buxton / Manny Machado / Bryce Harper / Mark Appel / Kris Bryant (lower end stuff & bgs slabs) Basketball: Blake Griffin / Derrick Rose / Paul George / Damian Lillard Football: Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #28 (permalink)

I wouldn't send him the cards either, you're right and he only decided to pay because Doug Martin had a big game. He's so pathetic
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote