Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #226 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
no they don't, they are instant if you have the money.
It even says it can take 7 days, what is paypal trying to rip you off too?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #227 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army19K View Post
It even says it can take 7 days, what is paypal trying to rip you off too?
an e-check also says that. and if you don't have the money in your account it won't clear.

paypal will take action against him, it could take months to get that money back if he keeps his account at zero. that's my whole point.

he's doing this on purpose, as he stated many times in the thread.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #228 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
223 posts in this thread and 112 of them have been between the OP and Fishdaddy.

Like I said before, take it to Pm's. You are both accomplishing nothing besides alienating yourself from potential buyers and sellers. I can guarantee you that.
doubt that, my money is good with everybody on here...... made several deals today, I buy almost everyday on here lately.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #229 (permalink)

You will get the money whether it is in his bank account or not, thats how it works.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #230 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
you do this all the time, you just kiss everyones a** so they don't negative you. you said it yourself several times.

lol @ 1 time.......... you've been slow on every deal we made, and we did several deals. get real.
#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Dam for such a bad deal....you sure left me nice feedback. Now your looking for something else to attack me on. If i kiss everyones ass lol dam man your digging now.

AGAIN QWASIN, I ISSUED YOUR REFUND, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #231 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
223 posts in this thread and 112 of them have been between the OP and Fishdaddy.

Like I said before, take it to Pm's. You are both accomplishing nothing besides alienating yourself from potential buyers and sellers. I can guarantee you that.
Dam good point man. and I cant agree more. I will not be posting anymore. Qwasin if there is anything else I can do for you please pm me. I
Old 11-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #232 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
You will get the money whether it is in his bank account or not, thats how it works.
YUP and refund issued

/thread for a non issue
Old 11-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #233 (permalink)

Quote:
"EVENTUALLY" yes..... it could take up to a month and several overdraft fee's.

the account he's on isn't even his, his name is Steven, the account he's using is someone named Tynesia
Old 11-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #234 (permalink)

Quote:

the account he's on isn't even his, his name is Steven, the account he's using is someone named Tynesia
No it won't, it will be in your account on Nov 7th, if it bounces paypal will cover it and go after him, you will not be involved.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #235 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
Dude, I emailed you a picture of my nut sack!

What else do you want me to do?
Send me some ball sweat in the mail..........make sure you use dc
Old 11-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #236 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

Last one.....tynesia is my wife. I have nothing else to prove. Your really digging deep now man.I just magicly know password to acoount

Get real bro.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #237 (permalink)

HOW ABOUT.... we wait until Nov 7 and see if you've got the money? Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong. But what else can you do right now. Just a thought!!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #238 (permalink)

Quote:
No it won't, it will be in your account on Nov 7th, if it bounces paypal will cover it and go after him, you will not be involved.
this is incorrect, you can look it up on paypal if you like, I've had it happen to me before and I had to chase around a guy on SCF for close to a month because the refund kept failing. they do not cover it, they overdraft his bank account until it's paid.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #239 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
HOW ABOUT.... we wait until Nov 7 and see if you've got the money? Just a thought!!
im not the one who came in the thread trying to dig & lie to prove a point, that was fish with post #127

the issue had been solved, he wanted to come debate/argue/lie, so I replied. I told him a long time ago I was done with it..........
Old 11-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #240 (permalink)

Quote:
doubt that, my money is good with everybody on here...... made several deals today, I buy almost everyday on here lately.
for someone who claims to do "sooo much business' both on here and on Ebay, you sure dont seem to understand the way Paypal works.

Its my understanding...that whether or not he has a $0 balance..negative balance...his E-Check doesnt go through...

regardless..you still get credited back the $$ to your account; paypal then turns to take action against him to settle said negative amount (if there).

And ive only done a basic few transactions through paypal.

Your insistance on him still "paying" you your $65 makes you look like a total dumbass and potential scammer yourself...knowing full well your going to get your $$ in your account, and asking for another payment??

Then you want to further the attack and ask for personal information...da fuk man...

i think you a few french fries short of a happy meal
Old 11-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #241 (permalink)

Quote:
This is like watching a tennis match with no ball.
lol! Good one!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #242 (permalink)

Somehow this is all Cam Newton's fault
Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #243 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
for someone who claims to do "sooo much business' both on here and on Ebay, you sure dont seem to understand the way Paypal works.

Its my understanding...that whether or not he has a $0 balance..negative balance...his E-Check doesnt go through...

regardless..you still get credited back the $$ to your account; paypal then turns to take action against him to settle said negative amount (if there).

And ive only done a basic few transactions through paypal.

Your insistance on him still "paying" you your $65 makes you look like a total dumbass and potential scammer yourself...knowing full well your going to get your $$ in your account, and asking for another payment??

Then you want to further the attack and ask for personal information...da fuk man...

i think you a few french fries short of a happy meal

d00d I told the guy I was done with it a long time ago, DIRECTLY..... he keeps asking what more can he do, NOT ME.........

Im a potential scammer? get a clue........ I never scammed anyone or mailed anything late in my life...... all my transactions are 100% and lightning fast. I mail immediate on "EVERYTHING".
Old 11-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #244 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
YUP and refund issued

/thread for a non issue

This
Boom. Done
Old 11-04-2012, 06:34 PM   #245 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyzqna View Post
This
Boom. Done
I said that 3 pages ago....

CK,will you please post the pic of two girls making out? I think it will make us all feel better.

OP, you will get your money. I understand that you are upset because of how the deal went down and you percieved him to be untruthful. It is time to let it all go. If you keep holding onto this anger, it will eat you alive. Take a deep breath in, now slowly exhale. Take a deep breath in, now slowly exhale.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #246 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
I said that 3 pages ago....

CK,will you please post the pic of two girls making out? I think it will make us all feel better.

OP, you will get your money. I understand that you are upset because of how the deal went down and you percieved him to be untruthful. It is time to let it all go. If you keep holding onto this anger, it will eat you alive. Take a deep breath in, now slowly exhale. Take a deep breath in, now slowly exhale.
Im not angry at all, I replied to what he said, nothing more. my only attempt is to have the truth be told about this person, I'm definately not hurting for any money, $65 is not effecting me one way or the other. it's not about that, it's about honesty and principles. proper business and good people is all i'm concerned with.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #247 (permalink)

Yes..you read that statement correctly..potential scammer.

Fish has admitted to being wrong in the situation...and admitted he handled it incorrectly...

hes shown screen shot after screen shot to prove the refund has been sent form his account, but is pending...has posted screen shot to prove he has $$ in said account....

yet you keep posting gems like this:

Quote:
send the $65.00 to qwasian2000@yahoo.com

once done, problem solved.
So..you have proof your going to get your money...yet you want $65 more, just in case the "e-check" doesnt go through? no..your right..that doesnt sound like a scam at all does it

Then you want to keep firing insults at Fish..saying you know he doesnt have any $$..hes doing this on purpose...blah blah...

thats purely childish and hope it ruins whatever reputation you had on here, and as i said before..i dont even know the guy or have had any interactions with him before.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #248 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
Yes..you read that statement correctly..potential scammer.

Fish has admitted to being wrong in the situation...and admitted he handled it incorrectly...

hes shown screen shot after screen shot to prove the refund has been sent form his account, but is pending...has posted screen shot to prove he has $$ in said account....

yet you keep posting gems like this:

So..you have proof your going to get your money...yet you want $65 more, just in case the "e-check" doesnt go through? no..your right..that doesnt sound like a scam at all does it

Then you want to keep firing insults at Fish..saying you know he doesnt have any $$..hes doing this on purpose...blah blah...

thats purely childish and hope it ruins whatever reputation you had on here, and as i said before..i dont even know the guy or have had any interactions with him before.

FISH asked atleast 20 times what more he could do in this thread, my reply to that is, you could speed up the refund by sending it direct. that's the only thing he could do to fix it better/quicker. HE ASKED, NOT ME.........

i'm not a scammer you moron, I would never keep any money that didn't belong to me..... your making up scenario's out of thin air for nothing, how do you even pertain?

I told him in a PM earlier today before he ever came back and posted here the deal was done, I was done with it.......

he came back in the thread to start up again, asking what more can he do etc.

just like you said, you don't know, so your 2 cents is useless. you will never find anyone who had a money problem with me, money is not a problem to me. I don't play with peoples money like that. never have, never will, all my payments are instant, no e-checks, no waiting around, NONE OF THAT.

my feedback is 100%, I don't have to admit to mistakes, because I didn't make any.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #249 (permalink)

Quote:
FISH asked atleast 20 times what more he could do in this thread, my reply to that is, you could speed up the refund by sending it direct. that's the only thing he could do to fix it better/quicker. HE ASKED, NOT ME.........

i'm not a scammer you moron, I would never keep any money that didn't belong to me..... your making up scenario's out of thin air for nothing, how do you even pertain?

I told him in a PM earlier today before he ever came back and posted here the deal was done, I was done with it.......

he came back in the thread to start up again, asking what more can he do etc.

just like you said, you don't know, so your 2 cents is useless. you will never find anyone who had a money problem with me, money is not a problem to me. I don't play with peoples money like that. never have, never will, all my payments are instant, no e-checks, no waiting around, NONE OF THAT.

my feedback is 100%, I don't have to admit to mistakes, because I didn't make any.
Are you related to I Menace Actual Collectors?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #250 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Are you related to I Menace Actual Collectors?
I see dat.....
Closed Thread