Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #276 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flobert1205 View Post
Hey QWasian, why don't you post a pick of your most recent paypal transactions... I think that would settle it. If it says you have a payment pending from FishDaddy, then the refund has been issued, it just needs to process. Fish has manned up and is willing to let things go, I think it's about time you do, too. Put the screenshot up of your most recent paypal transactions (especially one's made on 11/4/2012). In other words put it up, or shut up. You're making yourself look insanely bad right now. Post it and prove to us that he didn't, because the evidence he has provided is overwhelming against you.

This whole situation has been handled so poorly. Fish, I would have just told this dude to pound salt. IMO, you've done all you could and OP doesn't get that you can't do anymore.
I let this go long ago, fish is putting on a show for the message board, and always has been, why you think he's posting all these pictures and trying so hard to prove himself. this situation has BEEN DONE......
Collecting Carlos Correa / Byron Buxton / Manny Machado / Bryce Harper / Mark Appel / Kris Bryant (lower end stuff & bgs slabs) Basketball: Blake Griffin / Derrick Rose / Paul George / Damian Lillard Football: Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson
Old 11-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #277 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Gah, trim those fingernails !
Andrew Luck
Old 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #278 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
I can wait, I have no problem waiting, fish wants to create controversy and prove himself, so I replied and allowed him to do so........

I messaged him around 4pm today and told him I was done with the situation, he is doing all this extra stuff on purpose.
just keep digging your diva self a bigger and bigger hole.

Fish last posted in this thread at 2am or so...

you in turn made at least 8...8..ill let that sink in..8 posts blasting him and everything for refunding and using an ECheck how dare he blah blah...

yet because you sent him a pm around 4pm that you are "done" with the situation..hes not suppose to come back and read everything and defend himself?

wow..you really are self righteous arent you.

As the often logically and sound minded Jose pointed out...he wasnt ASKING what else you want him to do...

it was rhetorical..since he had done all he could do

your the one that seems to enjoy putting on a show for the boards
Old 11-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #279 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMC View Post
Gah, trim those fingernails !
He can afford to have someone cut them for him.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #280 (permalink)

Quote:
I let this go long ago, fish is putting on a show for the message board, and always has been, why you think he's posting all these pictures and trying so hard to prove himself. this situation has BEEN DONE......
That still doesn't prove anything on your end. Prove him, and some of us, all wrong by taking a screen shot of your paypal transactions today.

He did more than I would ever do, I wouldn't post any banking or personal information like that on any forum whatsoever. He put himself out there and you're calling him a liar when he has proof of a transaction...

Post it up and prove us wrong.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #281 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flobert1205 View Post
That still doesn't prove anything on your end. Prove him, and some of us, all wrong by taking a screen shot of your paypal transactions today.

He did more than I would ever do, I wouldn't post any banking or personal information like that on any forum whatsoever. He put himself out there and you're calling him a liar when he has proof of a transaction...

Post it up and prove us wrong.
you clearly haven't read the thread at all, if you did, you wouldn't be saying this. your arguing a point that doesn't pertain to whats being said.
Collecting Carlos Correa / Byron Buxton / Manny Machado / Bryce Harper / Mark Appel / Kris Bryant (lower end stuff & bgs slabs) Basketball: Blake Griffin / Derrick Rose / Paul George / Damian Lillard Football: Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson
Old 11-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #282 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
just keep digging your diva self a bigger and bigger hole.

Fish last posted in this thread at 2am or so...

you in turn made at least 8...8..ill let that sink in..8 posts blasting him and everything for refunding and using an ECheck how dare he blah blah...

yet because you sent him a pm around 4pm that you are "done" with the situation..hes not suppose to come back and read everything and defend himself?

wow..you really are self righteous arent you.

As the often logically and sound minded Jose pointed out...he wasnt ASKING what else you want him to do...

it was rhetorical..since he had done all he could do

your the one that seems to enjoy putting on a show for the boards

what many people don't understand is, a "PENDING REFUND" can fail to clear.

I know alot of you don't have the knowledge or experience to understand that this can happen when a person doesn't have money in the account, but it happens. thats the only point I was discussing with fish/debating.

I have had this happen to me before from another forum, and if you don't believe it happens, just google it, here is one link for an ebay/paypal case, where it was a refund situation and it didn't clear, you have to refile your case and call paypal. that's what I was trying to relay to fish is to have the money in the account and get it completed.

Refund didn't clear but case closed..: Answer Centre: Community
Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #283 (permalink)

this is directly from paypal.......

When you send a refund using the Issue Refund link, we deduct the total amount of your refund from your PayPal balance.

If your PayPal balance does not cover the refund:
If you have a confirmed U.S. bank account, we'll withdraw the amount of the refund from your bank account.
If you don't have a confirmed U.S. bank account, you won't be able to issue the refund until you add money to your PayPal balance.

The status of a refund that's issued from your bank account is "Pending" unitl the funds clear. Depending on the bank, it can take 3 to 5 business days for funds to clear.

if the funds don't clear, you have to take further steps with paypal to obtain the refund.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #284 (permalink)

Qwasian, JUST.......STOP.......POSTING!

This thread needs to die, I've never seen a thread that needed to die so badly. Somebody take it out back and put it out of its misery already.
My Bucket, always selling and trading: http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/kramerattack/library/
Old 11-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #285 (permalink)
Banned

Old 11-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #286 (permalink)

Quote:
what many people don't understand is, a "PENDING REFUND" can fail to clear.

I know alot of you don't have the knowledge or experience to understand that this can happen when a person doesn't have money in the account, but it happens. thats the only point I was discussing with fish/debating.

I have had this happen to me before from another forum, and if you don't believe it happens, just google it, here is one link for an ebay/paypal case, where it was a refund situation and it didn't clear, you have to refile your case and call paypal. that's what I was trying to relay to fish is to have the money in the account and get it completed.

Refund didn't clear but case closed..: Answer Centre: Community
and this has what to do exactly with my post you decided to quote

other than to continue the proof you are the one thats not letting this go and trying to put on a show for everyone?

ok..im done feeding the troll..point has been made

sorry guys
Old 11-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #287 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Im no longer hard
Old 11-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #288 (permalink)

Quote:
you clearly haven't read the thread at all, if you did, you wouldn't be saying this. your arguing a point that doesn't pertain to whats being said.
unfortunately, I have read 95% of this thread. And most of it is you being unreasonable.

You're both in the wrong, but at least Fishdaddy was trying to make it right, and he's put himself way out there to clear his name, when this all should have been taken care of via PM.

And even in your post with the information from paypal about refunds, it states that if it comes from a bank account, it could take several days for the funds to clear. Right there is your answer, sir, and you've run this guys name in the mud for not issuing a refund when he has. He has shown us that he issued a refund and you have yet to show us the pending refund in your account. You're just going to have to wait a few days for that $65, baller.

Leave the guy negative feedback if you need to, but damn it, leave the dirty laundry in the hamper.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #289 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Oh good lord, what did I miss.... this is gonna be a long read.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #290 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt roberson View Post
Oh good lord, what did I miss.... this is gonna be a long read.
A thread full of epic fail. Enjoy!