Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

This thread gave Steve Jobs cancer.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:07 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 2,108
Send a message via AIM to Jenkinssssss
Default

Can you idiots write shorter posts so that I'll actually read them.

tldr;
Jenkinssssss is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:14 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,353
Default

now who's lying sir? and when will you be refunding my money also? or are you just going to continue to ignore the fact that your holding on to my money?

__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is online now  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeFlow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkinssssss View Post
Can you idiots write shorter posts so that I'll actually read them.

tldr;
OP basically went nuts through PM's/Making threads while buying from 2 different, respected members. Both with over 150 %100 positive feedbacks, He left negatives for them shipping a week late on a $6 card and probably another card less then $10 for this thread.

Some people have busy lives and cant ship within 24 hours of you paying, Grow up.
__________________
Check my bucket. TONS of Mid-High being given away for free @ bcstb.com
http://s1107.photobucket.com/home/wiidiis/index

Looking to Buy- Redskins-Raiders-Bills-Lakers-PelicansRookie Autos
FreeFlow is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #30 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
now who's lying sir? and when will you be refunding my money also? or are you just going to continue to ignore the fact that your holding on to my money?

That proves nothing. Look how many days are between brah. 3 days. just like I said 3 days.


As far as your money......Im sure I will get a ton of heat for this one, but we will just let that claim you opened on paypal ( after I offered a refund) do its thing
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:19 AM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,888
Default

Andre Reed should be in the HOF in my opioion
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:21 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
OP basically went nuts through PM's/Making threads while buying from 2 different, respected members. Both with over 150 %100 positive feedbacks, He left negatives for them shipping a week late on a $6 card and probably another card less then $10 for this thread.

Some people have busy lives and cant ship within 24 hours of you paying, Grow up.
And the really shitty thing in this is I was the one who touched bases with him. Never was ignoring him.
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:21 AM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

I think its Cam Newtons fault.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
OP basically went nuts through PM's/Making threads while buying from 2 different, respected members. Both with over 150 %100 positive feedbacks, He left negatives for them shipping a week late on a $6 card and probably another card less then $10 for this thread.

Some people have busy lives and cant ship within 24 hours of you paying, Grow up.

over 10 days late on both situations.

the deal with fish is $65, not $6 or $10.

I realize people have lives and can't ship within 24 hours.....

but 10 days or more? and still no shipment? no refund? and telling me you will refund me when you feel like it?

I think your painting a very different picture than what actually occurred.

I also have 100% feed here so what does that mean? they both said they were wrong? and I did absolutely nothing wrong, so your going to make a negative post toward me? how's that work?
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is online now  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:22 AM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFlow View Post
OP basically went nuts through PM's/Making threads while buying from 2 different, respected members. Both with over 150 %100 positive feedbacks, He left negatives for them shipping a week late on a $6 card and probably another card less then $10 for this thread.

Some people have busy lives and cant ship within 24 hours of you paying, Grow up.
So what is a reasonable amount of time a person should wait? I could care less about all 3 members fighting it out but I think 10 days with no contact or update is insane. I don't care how busy you are, you have time to log in and send someone an update. If someone holds my money for 10 days and does not do me the courtesy of an update I will do them no favors either and spare their Itrader. Amount of feedback does not make anyone exempt from doing a proper deal. And monetary amount means nothing. 10.00 to one person could be like 100.00 to another.
mufasa is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
And the really shitty thing in this is I was the one who touched bases with him. Never was ignoring him.
what does touching bases do? try shipping the cards or giving a refund instead of talking all night on a message board? wouldn't that make more sense?
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is online now  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
So what is a reasonable amount of time a person should wait? I could care less about all 3 members fighting it out but I think 10 days with no contact or update is insane. I don't care how busy you are, you have time to log in and send someone an update. If someone holds my money for 10 days and does not do me the courtesy of an update I will do them no favors either and spare their Itrader. Amount of feedback does not make anyone exempt from doing a proper deal. And monetary amount means nothing. 10.00 to one person could be like 100.00 to another.
not only that, but he is making me file a claim on paypal to get my money back, I don't see how anyone can defend this guy. he refuses to send the cards or my money.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is online now  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:24 AM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I think its Cam Newtons fault.
Its about time Cam started taking responsibilty for his actions.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
That proves nothing. Look how many days are between brah. 3 days. just like I said 3 days.


As far as your money......Im sure I will get a ton of heat for this one, but we will just let that claim you opened on paypal ( after I offered a refund) do its thing
Hope no one ever does a deal with you again. That is childish. You were wrong. You have his money and his cards and you are going to stall him out longer. Unreal
mufasa is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #40 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

I saw nothing in this thread worth while but the word "brah". Fail brah, fail.
GatorBoyInTN is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
jason122883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10,911
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Its about time Cam started taking responsibilty for his actions.
Put it in the suggestion box, sweetheart
__________________
LOOKING FOR STEFEN ROMERO BOWMAN CHROME
jason122883 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Its about time Cam started taking responsibilty for his actions.
It's because Oregon's defense isn't on the field...
GatorBoyInTN is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
So what is a reasonable amount of time a person should wait? I could care less about all 3 members fighting it out but I think 10 days with no contact or update is insane. I don't care how busy you are, you have time to log in and send someone an update. If someone holds my money for 10 days and does not do me the courtesy of an update I will do them no favors either and spare their Itrader. Amount of feedback does not make anyone exempt from doing a proper deal. And monetary amount means nothing. 10.00 to one person could be like 100.00 to another.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
Put it in the suggestion box, sweetheart
Its already there snookums
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,998
Default

Why am I getting the crazed dog? LOL
mufasa is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 10,353
Default

for the record the deal is not $10, it's $65......

and his updated consisted of no cards no refund.... after over 10 days total of waiting, so really what type of update is that?

you didn't message me to say you were taking any action to correct the problem, you just messaged me and said you didn't send the cards.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is online now  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:32 AM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,888
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Why am I getting the crazed dog? LOL
Just to let them know you mean business Nick.
__________________
If you give Panini business you deserve what you get
cking is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
what does touching bases do? try shipping the cards or giving a refund instead of talking all night on a message board? wouldn't that make more sense?
I offered you a refund dwag. and you said this

let me guess you'll forget about that for another 2 weeks, this is some real clown #@#@#@#@ man, sick of people playing around with money on this board. I didn't hesitate to pay you for the cards, and you didn't hesitate to message me over & over to try to make a sale, but I gotta wait for the cards 2 weeks, then I got to wait for a refund until you feel like it, safe to say I will never deal with your ass again..........#@#@#@#@ing prick.


Then you opened up a claim. Obviously the refund is not good enough and we will just wait the claim out.


I GET IT I #@#@#@#@ED UP WITH SHIPPING......I cant say it any more clear.
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
mufasa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,998
Default

Hahahah. That seriously just made my night. LOL
mufasa is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #50 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Johnson City, TN
Posts: 6,151
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
I offered you a refund dwag. and you said this

let me guess you'll forget about that for another 2 weeks, this is some real clown #@#@#@#@ man, sick of people playing around with money on this board. I didn't hesitate to pay you for the cards, and you didn't hesitate to message me over & over to try to make a sale, but I gotta wait for the cards 2 weeks, then I got to wait for a refund until you feel like it, safe to say I will never deal with your ass again..........#@#@#@#@ing prick.


Then you opened up a claim. Obviously the refund is not good enough and we will just wait the claim out.


I GET IT I #@#@#@#@ED UP WITH SHIPPING......I cant say it any more clear.
Calm down brah. It's not a big deal brah.
GatorBoyInTN is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.