Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 01:37 AM   #51 (permalink)

god bless.............jesus saves
Old 11-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #52 (permalink)

Swaggerific
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 11-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
Hope no one ever does a deal with you again. That is childish. You were wrong. You have his money and his cards and you are going to stall him out longer. Unreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
I offered you a refund dwag. and you said this

let me guess you'll forget about that for another 2 weeks, this is some real clown #@#@#@#@ man, sick of people playing around with money on this board. I didn't hesitate to pay you for the cards, and you didn't hesitate to message me over & over to try to make a sale, but I gotta wait for the cards 2 weeks, then I got to wait for a refund until you feel like it, safe to say I will never deal with your ass again..........#@#@#@#@ing prick.

Then you opened up a claim. Obviously the refund is not good enough and we will just wait the claim out.

I GET IT I #@#@#@#@ED UP WITH SHIPPING......I cant say it any more clear.

Again dude......this is what happened when I offered a refund.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:40 AM   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
god bless.............jesus saves
WOW after reading you sig I feel like a total D-bag that I could not get the cards out in 10 days
Old 11-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
I offered you a refund dwag. and you said this

let me guess you'll forget about that for another 2 weeks, this is some real clown #@#@#@#@ man, sick of people playing around with money on this board. I didn't hesitate to pay you for the cards, and you didn't hesitate to message me over & over to try to make a sale, but I gotta wait for the cards 2 weeks, then I got to wait for a refund until you feel like it, safe to say I will never deal with your ass again..........#@#@#@#@ing prick.

Then you opened up a claim. Obviously the refund is not good enough and we will just wait the claim out.

I GET IT I #@#@#@#@ED UP WITH SHIPPING......I cant say it any more clear.

you said you would give a refund when you got to a computer, meanwhile you've been on a computer the whole time lying and bullsh*tt*ng...... when people hear you talk, they know your a liar man, you want to wait out a paypal claim on purpose? but you were going to do a refund? so whats your story now? your mad because you didn't send the cards or a refund so you'll make me wait on a refund? you screwed up but consider me to be wrong huh? I did absolutely nothing wrong to you, had you sent the cards or refund you would have not heard me said a thing about your mistake..... you told me I'd get my refund when you felt like it..... I still have the PM. stop lying to people man. it's too obvious.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #56 (permalink)

I just clicked the "3" button. What the bubble-F$%# is going on here?

/"Call-out" threads are awesome.
//not really
Old 11-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #57 (permalink)

as this clearly states, you cursed me out and told me you'd send the refund when you felt like it..........

for the record he messaged me trying to sell me these cards after a deal had already fallen thru on them, I never once said anywhere that I would pay the next day, that's a complete lie as you can see from the other PM messages. that whole 3 days later was on him, I never waited on any payment. he's trying to play that up to make it look like he had some excuse to procrastinate...... 100% false, it's been "OVER" 10 days since I paid and no refund, no cards have been sent. that's the bottom line. not to mention he is hostile and he's the one in the wrong.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins

Last edited by Qwasian; 11-04-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:53 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
Private messages are amazing for this kind of stuff.
What are these private messages you speak of? Can you actually solve problems through the use of private messages?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
as this clearly states, you cursed me out and told me you'd send the refund when you felt like it..........

for the record he messaged me trying to sell me these cards after a deal had already fallen thru on them, I never once said anywhere that I would pay the next day, that's a complete lie as you can see from the other PM messages. that whole 3 days later was on him, I never waited on any payment. he's trying to play that up to make it look like he had some excuse to procrastinate...... 100% false, it's been "OVER" 10 days since I paid and no refund, no cards have been sent. that's the bottom line. not to mention he is hostile and he's the one in the wrong.
Thanks for posting that. As I stated earlier. I said that but that was after you flip out on me. call me whatever you want. Yes im on a computer I have been But as I stated, I offered a refund, you chewed me out, opened a claim......so we will just go that route.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa View Post
So what is a reasonable amount of time a person should wait? I could care less about all 3 members fighting it out but I think 10 days with no contact or update is insane. I don't care how busy you are, you have time to log in and send someone an update. If someone holds my money for 10 days and does not do me the courtesy of an update I will do them no favors either and spare their Itrader. Amount of feedback does not make anyone exempt from doing a proper deal. And monetary amount means nothing. 10.00 to one person could be like 100.00 to another.
Quote:
over 10 days late on both situations.

the deal with fish is $65, not $6 or $10.

I realize people have lives and can't ship within 24 hours.....

but 10 days or more? and still no shipment? no refund? and telling me you will refund me when you feel like it?

I think your painting a very different picture than what actually occurred.

I also have 100% feed here so what does that mean? they both said they were wrong? and I did absolutely nothing wrong, so your going to make a negative post toward me? how's that work?
I thought fish and nucc both said they never ignored you? I don't know who's telling the truth about that but not responding to a PM within 3 days is un-called for if that is the case. In a situation like those, you should send the PM with a "read receipt"

With nucc, you got the cards in 12 days? With me, if you pay on a Friday Night(like you did with nucc) I can't even ship until monday after 5p.m. so the USPS won't actually scan it until tuesday morning. That's technically FIVE DAYS right there just because I have to work saturday's and work until 5 on monday like most people with 9-5's.....

I use USPS first class mail like everybody else and it takes 2-5 business days depending on where you live(Once in awhile it could take 6 or 7 days)

So in the situation above, if you lived in a small city in California and I'm shipping from NY. You would get the card in your hands between 9-12 days and there's nothing I could do about it except tell you to pay on monday in which I always tell people that if buying from me on a friday night.

Just saying I think your over-reacting with these threads int he football section and the negative's IMO we're defiantly not warranted with NUCC (Neutral or No Feedback at the very worst was the right thing to do)

With that said, I'll have to assume the same with fish. Sure, fish said screw you, wait until your paypal claim is done. That's childish but I might have did the same if you messaged me talking all of that BS and then filed a claim after I just told you I would send you a refund.

Sure, I could be completely wrong here but it's hard to get any FACTS from these little "forum bashing threads" that some people like to start.... Fact is, if you wanna openly bash someone by making a thread ON TOP of leaving them negative feedback, be prepared to take some bashing yourself in a "grey-line" situation like this.....

Looking to Buy- Redskins-Raiders-Bills-Lakers-PelicansRookie Autos
Old 11-04-2012, 01:00 AM   #61 (permalink)

"Do you want answers?"

"I think I am entitled to them"

"Do you want answers?"

"I want the truth!!"

"You can't handle the truth!!"
Old 11-04-2012, 01:06 AM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

So how many pages are we going to get on this in the wrong section I might add on if someone shipped in a reasonable amount of time? under/over 10? looks like I have a few more to add to my ignore list tonight.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:07 AM   #63 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Does anyone have any 2010 Topps Magic Chrome Autographs?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:14 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackg1980 View Post
Does anyone have any 2010 Topps Magic Chrome Autographs?
Jim Brown/Montario hardesty dual auto.....

I have some others laying around somewhere.

Don't remember if the dual is "chrome" or not but go ahead and show me an example if you can.

Looking to Buy- Redskins-Raiders-Bills-Lakers-PelicansRookie Autos
Old 11-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #65 (permalink)

Does anybody here like turtles?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #66 (permalink)

@FreeFlow

Nucc ignored the pm's on his deal, the fish story is different...... I hadn't checked back with fish yet on the deal he pm'd me after 10 days with just a message that he didn't ship the cards...... (who knows that that means coming from him, could mean he doesn't even have em? could mean he sold em to someone else? could mean he just took my money because he wanted to buy a sandwhich? who knows) and he didn't elaborate. still hasn't.

there really is no issue with fish as far as ignoring pm's, he didn't do that, although the deal is still pending as he says he has blocked me? so that speaks for itself.

your not understanding the situation with nucc correctly......it was way more than 12 days... It was around 20 days... he ignored me for 12 days, then shipped them "AFTER" that..... and I received them like 8 days later. he printed the shipping label & didn't drop it right away either, the actual movement of the package was only like 2-3 days.

nucc would not have had a negative at all if he would not have intentionally ignored me while talking to everyone else on the board and keeping me in the dark? that alone made me think he took my money and ran. I gave him more than enough time to respond and fix the situation. I did not overreact at all. he then messaged me the same day they arrived, he was watching the package and doing this on purpose. he wanted to ship them out then fix it and act like nothing happened once it arrived and he tried to blame it on me.

when fish originally message me, all he said was he didn't send the cards, no mention of when he was sending them, no mention of refund, NOTHING.. that's why he got sounded off on. he had done that before and we cleared that issue up. so it's not the first time, he makes a habit of doing this to people.

I could care less if he wants to wait out a paypal claim, i'm not broke, so what? makes me absolutely no difference, if he thinks that's some type of win for him, cool? more power to him..... makes him look like more of a moron in my opinion.

if you did a deal with me and held a refund i'd give you a negative too, I have no problem telling you that ahead of time, if you make a deal do what your supposed to do period. it's not that difficult to understand.

there is nothing you can bash me on, I paid money, I did good biz, so feel free to say whatever you like if you want to bash, your only making yourself look stupid. both parties told you right in the thread they made several mistakes. not sure why you are still trying to defend them. but if that's what you want to do cool, I won't deal with you either. no problem.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #67 (permalink)

Fish Daddy = Tool of the Year.

Please tell me you're not over the age of 18 or gainfully employed.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM   #68 (permalink)
Banned

All I'm saying is you PMed me twice in about a day period, I don't remember what I was doing those two days, if I was even on. I shipped Tuesday afternoon. Got home and then saw you left feedback, and was flabbergasted you left the feedback you did after I shipped. I mean that was my only issue the whole time. You act like you sent all these PMs when you didn't, you left two PMs and then feedback in about a 24 hour span. Talk about jumping to conclusions with someone with 150 feedback on a $6 deal. We are man enough to admit when we are wrong, that doesn't make you perfect either. I think you showed with both of us that your communication to work out issues is lacking, that's all.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #69 (permalink)

Someone said something about a sandwich in here. I'll take a $5 Foot Long from Subway. Make it a Subway Club and we'll be good.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #70 (permalink)
Banned

A double quarter pounder sounds good right now.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:32 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
All I'm saying is you PMed me twice in about a day period, I don't remember what I was doing those two days, if I was even on. I shipped Tuesday afternoon. Got home and then saw you left feedback, and was flabbergasted you left the feedback you did after I shipped. I mean that was my only issue the whole time. You act like you sent all these PMs when you didn't, you left two PMs and then feedback in about a 24 hour span. Talk about jumping to conclusions with someone with 150 feedback on a $6 deal. We are man enough to admit when we are wrong, that doesn't make you perfect either. I think you showed with both of us that your communication to work out issues is lacking, that's all.

answer this question though, did you reply when I left the first PM? did you reply when I left the second PM? did you reply when I left the negative........

the answer to all of these is "NO"

you didn't respond to anything until after you shipped the cards and they had arrived, then you messaged me immediately trying to clear it up.

I don't understand how you have this claim that I lack communication when you weren't communicating with me?

how can I resolve an issue without leaving a negative if you don't respond? you "NEVER" did respond.

you got paid, forgot the deal completely, realized after I pm'd you that you messed up so you ducked me until you could send the cards out and have them arrive, then you decided to message me back to try to get the negative changed.

I never considered myself to be wrong, and still don't. you made the mistake, not me. when the MOD's messaged me and asked if I wanted to change my feedback I said I would change the comment but not the negative, I still stand behind the negative you got left, I would just edit the comment to reflect the fact I did end up getting the cards, only it was ridiculously late.

if you PM me your e-mail address i'll look it up and prove just how late it was, it was around 18 days total on the transaction.

and for the record you logged in both days, and saw both pm's, I checked when I sent them, that's why I gave you a negative. it wasn't a matter of you not being online, you were online during the whole time.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #72 (permalink)
Banned

When will this ever end?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:36 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
When will this ever end?
when I get my money back.......
Old 11-04-2012, 01:38 AM   #74 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
when I get my money back.......
So we have to read this until the claim is settled? Outstanding.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:38 AM   #75 (permalink)

Let's get it all out...