Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
when I get my money back.......
It might be a while. Since Fish Daddy is evidently 4 years old, he only gets $1 a week for allowance so it'll take him at least a year to get the funds together.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
So we have to read this until the claim is settled? Outstanding.
I didn't realize you were obligated to read every thread posted on blowoutcards? is that a new rule?
Old 11-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejc300 View Post
It might be a while. Since Fish Daddy is evidently 4 years old, he only gets $1 a week for allowance so it'll take him at least a year to get the funds together.
that's fine, I have no problem with that......it's worth me having to wait for my money so that he won't be able to get sandwich money from the next person. they are going to send the money back anyway, so not really sure what type of noble stand he's trying to make, kinda funny if you ask me........... "OOOHHHH your going to make me wait for money you owe me"........... "WHOAAAAAAAAA"......... lol

im almost 100% sure he doesn't even have the money in his account, so it's going to put him in the red when they send it back that's why he's doing that....... he "CAN'T" send a refund he doesn't have...... then he will have to sell his favorite football card for pennies just to keep his account and get it out the red. you should see his for sale thread popping up in 5...........4...............3..............2................1............ minute.

Last edited by Qwasian; 11-04-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #79 (permalink)

Can i get my feedback on our deal please, instant payment
Old 11-04-2012, 01:42 AM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Who leaves a negative for a week late of shipping? That's sad. I can see a neutral but negative? I am a little more understanding. Did I post during that period? Being online and posting is two different things. All I know is you are acting like I planned to never send, which is wrong. Also the whole transaction didn't even take two weeks from payment to receiving.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:43 AM   #81 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I'll take a McGangbang. Mmmmmmmm
Old 11-04-2012, 01:43 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Who leaves a negative for a week late of shipping? That's sad. I can see a neutral but negative? I am a little more understanding. Did I post during that period? Being online and posting is two different things. All I know is you are acting like I planned to never send, which is wrong. Also the whole transaction didn't even take two weeks from payment to receiving.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #83 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Once fish refunds then everything is done. Not sure whats going on there.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
complete lie..... post the payment & shipment receiving dates.... your lying. if you send me your paypal e-mail i'll do it for you. it was around 8 days "AFTER" the negative
Old 11-04-2012, 01:47 AM   #85 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I didn't realize you were obligated to read every thread posted on blowoutcards? is that a new rule?
No I think it's funny to watch you two go back and forth like a newly wed couple though.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:48 AM   #86 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
complete lie..... post the payment & shipment receiving dates.... your lying. if you send me your paypal e-mail i'll do it for you. it was around 8 days "AFTER" the negative
When I responded? I dont remember when I responded. I just know you sent payment on a Friday, I sent on a Tuesday which is 10 days, 6 business days, and I'd assume you got it by a Friday, which is two weeks. I don't care about the PM thing about the negative, I am just saying the whole transaction took two weeks tops.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:53 AM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
When I responded? I dont remember when I responded. I just know you sent payment on a Friday, I sent on a Tuesday which is 10 days, 6 business days, and I'd assume you got it by a Friday, which is two weeks. I don't care about the PM thing about the negative, I am just saying the whole transaction took two weeks tops.
when you talk you keep saying you don't remember, you assume etc. send me your paypal e-mail and I'll tell you exactly, you refuse to do so because you already know your way off & wrong. I have no problem looking it up for you, it's not 10 days, it's closer to 20. it was 18 total days from time of payment sent to time the cards were received if i'm not mistaken, you won't give me the info I need to look it up so I can't be exact for you unless you do so.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 AM   #88 (permalink)

Fishdaddy. I have done deals with you in the past and you have always been great to work with. C'mon man give the guy his money back. Seriously, the guy does have some right to be upset and frustrated. End it by sending his refund. Do the right thing!

Kevin
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 AM   #89 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
when you talk you keep saying you don't remember, you assume etc. send me your paypal e-mail and I'll tell you exactly, you refuse to do so because you already know your way off & wrong. I have no problem looking it up for you, it's not 10 days, it's closer to 20. it was 18 total days from time of payment sent to time the cards were received if i'm not mistaken, you won't give me the info I need to look it up so I can't be exact for you unless you do so.
Cause you aren't clear, if you are talking about the transaction then yes, it should of took two weeks tops unless the post office was slow too. Cause I shipped October 16, you paid late on October 5th. So as free and I said, I didn't have to ship until the 8th. If we are talking business days I shipped on the 7th business day. If we are talking real days then I shipped on the 11 day. My work is done than, can't control how long it takes after. I'll post a screenshot when I get on the computer in the morning.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:04 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Cause you aren't clear, if you are talking about the transaction then yes, it should of took two weeks tops unless the post office was slow too. Cause I shipped October 16, you paid late on October 5th. So as free and I said, I didn't have to ship until the 8th. If we are talking business days I shipped on the 7th business day. If we are talking real days then I shipped on the 11 day. My work is done than, can't control how long it takes after. I'll post a screenshot when I get on the computer in the morning.
so you shipped 11 days late (we don't go by business days, we are not a business, we are sports card traders online daily).

with no communication what so ever

and your wondering why you got a negative? I mean I don't know what more to tell you? it's OBVIOUS.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #91 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
so you shipped 11 days late (we don't go by business days, we are not a business, we are sports card traders online daily).

with no communication what so ever

and your wondering why you got a negative? I mean I don't know what more to tell you? it's OBVIOUS.
I'm wondering why you left the false feedback after I shipped with DC? I guess I should of told you I did but figured you'd see it. And I can't ship Sundays so they don't count. I just couldn't leave someone a negative for a transaction that takes a week longer then average. To each their own, if I was like you I'd be leaving a bunch of negatives.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:15 AM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm wondering why you left the false feedback after I shipped with DC? I guess I should of told you I did but figured you'd see it. And I can't ship Sundays so they don't count. I just couldn't leave someone a negative for a transaction that takes a week longer then average. To each their own, if I was like you I'd be leaving a bunch of negatives.
simple, i've told you the answer a million times, I DID NOT KNOW YOU SHIPPED, I tried to contact you and you did not respond. you can ship any day you like, all you have to do is print a shipping label & package the cards paypal is open 24 hours a day, stop using the post office as some excuse for 2 weeks of delay on your part. when you mention the post office not being open on sunday you make yourself look bad, because everyone knows that has nothing to do with you being 2 weeks late, they didn't close for 2 weeks man, your side of the story is NOT VALID.

I've told you over & over, explained it to several people online, explained it to the mods, how many more different ways do you want me to say it? when I left the negative comment, I could not contact you, but you were online, I considered you to be ducking me, I had no cards, no money back, so I left a negative with that comment....... later on we were squared away as far as the cards being received and I would no longer consider the comment valid, but honestly the mods probably don't care because I wouldn't change it from a negative, I would just change it to reflect the fact that the cards were received. the experience with you was still very much negative, including talking to you right now, I wish to never deal with you involving money ever again in my life, the situation is about as negative as it could possibly get.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:18 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
I dont have a horse in this race..and havent dealt with any of said 3 members...however this statement strikes me as odd.

If your so sure of this, wouldnt this transaction still be in YOUR Paypal..and you could look it up and share details if you felt so inclined to do so...

why exactly does he need to send you his Paypal address if you so clearly remember the transaction. Wouldnt you be able to find it quickly?

probably doesnt matter either way..just found it odd that youd make that statement
Old 11-04-2012, 02:44 AM   #94 (permalink)
Banned

I sent your refund.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:04 AM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Why does it matter if the transaction was $6? If I only spend $6 with someone I should get absolutely pathetic handling time while the guy who spends $20 gets it immediately? According to the OP you failed to respond to PMs and took 10 days to ship. Thats in my opinion WAY too long. For $1 card or a $100 card. The guy paid you as agreed, why not show some consideration and ship his card in a few days at the most? Why not return his PMs? Poor communication and hideously slow shipping are both great reasons for a negative in my opinion. Ive nearly ceased all buying on this site because of the arrogant attitude of sellers and their hideously slow shipping times. Its not an attack on you but sellers on here in general. Their lives are always FAR more important than their buyers.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:55 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub6238 View Post
I dont have a horse in this race..and havent dealt with any of said 3 members...however this statement strikes me as odd.

If your so sure of this, wouldnt this transaction still be in YOUR Paypal..and you could look it up and share details if you felt so inclined to do so...

why exactly does he need to send you his Paypal address if you so clearly remember the transaction. Wouldnt you be able to find it quickly?

probably doesnt matter either way..just found it odd that youd make that statement
yes the transaction is still in my paypal, I do an extremely high volume of transactions on paypal, it's not like I just have a couple of transactions for the month, I have thousands to look through. I do ebay, make deals on here, and have a full time graphic design business. sometimes you have to understand other peoples perspective/situation might not be the same as yours. I ended up looking it up though. after I looked it up nucc admitted that it took him 11 days to send, so at that point the information was no longer important.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
I do an extremely high volume of transactions on paypal, it's not like I just have a couple of transactions for the month, I have thousands to look through.
Dang Q, still steady ballin' huh? You still have those 4 iPhones?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
I sent your refund.
i'd just like to point out that it's an e-check

Pending until Wednesday, November 7, 2012

which further proves you got the money, spent it, shipped nothing, and your operating with no money on hand to do deals with and pay/return peoples money.

I still don't actually have the money and a complete deal so i'm not really too happy about that at all. at the point when the money clears I will be 100% done with this situation.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Dang Q, still steady ballin' huh? You still have those 4 iPhones?
nah I got a note II and an HTC..... iphone is old school
Old 11-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #100 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Holy buttblast Batman.

I think this thread gave me cancer.

Here is a hint to sellers......If you believe that you can't ship within 48 houes of receiving payment tell that to your buyer BEFORE YOU MAKE THE DEAL.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Closed Thread