Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #126 (permalink)

So there are 3 people in this thread I know not to deal with unless I'm selling which isn't too often.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

I need to stop reading this thread because you bend the truth so bad. Paypal did not side with you in 4 hours come on man. I went into the resolution center and closed it by clicking issue a full refund. I'm sorry it's pending and already said that in a email. However it's not because I don't have the money, Paypal is linked to my bank account and has already took the money from my account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
wow....... fish, that was kinda lame man, you didn't even send a refund..... you lied paypal decided the case in my favor and the money is pending because you didn't have it, you sent NOTHING, you tried to come on here & lie after you lost the case, acting like you sent a refund, you never sent anything. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you "MIGHT" have sent the refund at first, but as usual, another lie, you never did.

Status
This claim has been decided in your favor and you'll receive a $65.00 USD refund.

What happens next

Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account. Once the refund is complete, the case will be closed.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #128 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
If you cancel the refund, I will add the funds to my account then send the refund. I did not know thats what makes them go into pending staus. I have a PayPal debit card that I use and its linked to my bank account. So if you dont think I have 65 bucks.....your wrong. - fishdaddy

ill let that speak for itself, no refund still
Bro, I issued the refund on Paypal as I said in a pm, I don't know what you want me too do.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
I need to stop reading this thread because you bend the truth so bad. Paypal did not side with you in 4 hours come on man. I went into the resolution center and closed it by clicking issue a full refund. I'm sorry it's pending and already said that in a email. However it's not because I don't have the money, Paypal is linked to my bank account and has already took the money from my account.

1. yes they did, because I escalated it, and you had not delivered so they sided with me immediately. it says so right in the dispute.

2. you never issued a refund, and cannot show documentation of said issue of refund, NEVER HAPPENED

3. it is because you don't have money, you already said if I cancel the refund you would "ADD MONEY" and resend...... why would you need to "ADD MONEY" if you already had money in there? if that's not you stretching the truth then what is?

your just a liar man, everybody knows it, stop trying to save face.

by the way, STILL NO REFUND
Old 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Bro, I issued the refund on Paypal as I said in a pm, I don't know what you want me too do.
complete lie. here is the statement directly from paypal

Disputed Amount:
$65.00 USD
Status
This claim has been decided in your favor and you'll receive a $65.00 USD refund.

What happens next

Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account. Once the refund is complete, the case will be closed.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #131 (permalink)
Banned

You think Paypal closed the case in 4 hours.....no man. Once again, I clicked issue full refund in resolution center. That would be siding in your favor yes, but I issued the refund.

[/I]
Quote:
complete lie. here is the statement directly from paypal

Disputed Amount:
$65.00 USD
Status

What happens next

Old 11-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #132 (permalink)

You are getting your money back. You left feedback you feel is appropriate. I fail to see what the issue is at this point.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
You are getting your money back. You left feedback you feel is appropriate. I fail to see what the issue is at this point.
Get your common sense out of this thread Josie.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
You think Paypal closed the case in 4 hours.....no man. Once again, I clicked issue full refund in resolution center. That would be siding in your favor yes, but I issued the refund.

[/I]
you said right in the thread multiple times you weren't going to do a refund and that you were going to let the case take it's course. the paypal says the case was sided in my favor, no money has been sent to my account as of yet because you had none in there to send? what do you really want me to say? the paypal page says it all. why do you continue to lie over & over? what is your point? you have done absolutely NOTHING to help fix the issue at all, infact you worked against me on it. I escalated the case, you had no tracking info and it was sided in my favor, it says so right on the page. I talked to them.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #135 (permalink)
Banned

I dont know what else you want me to do Qwasin. Yes I was going to drag the refund process out because I was heated. After thinking about it, I thought that was a terrible idea.

Ive admitted my mistake
Ive issued a refund
Ive not ignored you or went into hidding

At this point ive done everything I can. You keep bending this story more and more. What else would you like me to do?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #136 (permalink)

Quote:

[/I]
How about we settle this right now, if you sent him a refund, go to the transaction details, and take a screenshot of where it says you refunded him the money. Easy enough, right?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #137 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
I am just answering the questions/posts that are made and clearing up the truth, I don't have an issue, same thing I told fish. I'm done with it. but i'm also not going to allow him to come in here and lie either.

if it were me, I would have loaded the money and sent the refund properly so that the money was in the account and the refund was complete. but he will probably drag that along and carry a red balance making paypal deal with him as well. very stupid move.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #138 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
you said right in the thread multiple times you weren't going to do a refund and that you were going to let the case take it's course. the paypal says the case was sided in my favor, no money has been sent to my account as of yet because you had none in there to send? what do you really want me to say? the paypal page says it all. why do you continue to lie over & over? what is your point? you have done absolutely NOTHING to help fix the issue at all, infact you worked against me on it. I escalated the case, you had no tracking info and it was sided in my favor, it says so right on the page. I talked to them.
Dude again. I issued the refund. I just looked at the resolution center. Everyone knows paypal will not side a case in 4 hours. It was sided in your favor because I issued the refund.......What do you not get?

Yes I said I was just going to let the claim do its thing. After I thought more about that i decided it was a very childish thing to do. I then issued the refund.

I will ask again. What else do you want me to do?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:
I dont know what else you want me to do Qwasin. Yes I was going to drag the refund process out because I was heated. After thinking about it, I thought that was a terrible idea.

Ive admitted my mistake
Ive issued a refund

At this point ive done everything I can. You keep bending this story more and more. What else would you like me to do?
not a single thing I said was bent..... I proved every single detail of this, several times over.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Dude again. I issued the refund. I just looked at the resolution center. Everyone knows paypal will not side a case in 4 hours. It was sided in your favor because I issued the refund.......What do you not get?

Yes I said I was just going to let the claim do its thing. After I thought more about that i decided it was a very childish thing to do. I then issued the refund.

I will ask again. What else do you want me to do?
how about you issue a refund when you actually have money to issue it with? wouldn't that make sense? you know? so I actually get the money? your playing dumb on purpose. you never did anything what so ever to help this situation.

paypal will side with you, just the same way ebay will if you escalate the claim, and there is no tracking/shipping info.......

think about what your saying, why would you issue a refund with no money in the account? your statement doesn't even make sense. "HOW" could you issue a refund with no money? that would make even less sense.

Last edited by Qwasian; 11-04-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #141 (permalink)
Banned

There is no negitive feedback because I have issued the refund.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #142 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
how about you issue a refund when you actually have money to issue it with? wouldn't that make sense? you know? so I actually get the money? your playing dumb on purpose. you never did anything what so ever to help this situation.

paypal will side with you, just the same way ebay will if you escalate the claim, and there is no tracking/shipping info.......

think about what your saying, why would you issue a refund with no money in the account? your statement doesn't even make sense. "HOW" could you issue a refund with no money? that would make even less sense.
Im not playing dumb at all. I dont understand what it is that you want me too do. My paypal is linked with my bank account. I use the paypal debit card for everything.

Qwasin what man. What do you want me to do?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:

There is no negitive feedback because I have issued the refund.

what are you talking about? that is not a snapshot of any transaction or refund you did with me...... our deal was $65
Old 11-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #144 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

I CAN ISSUE THE REFUND WITH NO MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS LINKED WITH MY BANK ACCOUT!!!! As you can see from the screen shot. I just bought things from people this morning. How did I do that....magic? NO BECAUSE PAYPAL IS LINKED WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #145 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
what are you talking about? that is not a snapshot of any transaction or refund you did with me...... our deal was $65
NO #@#@#@#@ SHERLOCK. Im just trying to show you that I do not have a negitive balance because I issued the refund.

What else do you want me too do?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Qwasin what man. What do you want me to do?
send the $65.00 to qwasian2000@yahoo.com

once done, problem solved. real easy, and it's been real easy the whole time, you either had to ship the cards, or put the money back in my account. you have done neither.

the reason I am not satisfied with the case settled against you, is because your broke. I'm not sure if they are going to refund me from a broke person. if it don't clear your account? how am I to know if the money is returned to me? it has yet to hit my account.

usually with an e-check or bank account situation if the money isn't there, it fails.

you already attempted some trickery and said you were doing no refund, why would I be ok with what your doing at this point?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #147 (permalink)

Quote:
NO #@#@#@#@ SHERLOCK. Im just trying to show you that I do not have a negitive balance because I issued the refund.

What else do you want me too do?
this is well known sir, that's the problem, I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A REFUND....... HELLO??????
Old 11-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:

Ive admitted my mistake
Ive issued a refund

wow your attitude really changes like the wind..first hostile, now your sorry, and hostile again. jeez
Old 11-04-2012, 06:20 PM   #149 (permalink)
Banned

AND PAY YOU TWICE??????????????????? I issued the refund. That part is clear. I do not have a negitive balance and no open cases.

AGAIN

Ive done everything I can do.

What else do you want me to do?

Quote:
send the $65.00 to qwasian2000@yahoo.com

once done, problem solved. real easy, and it's been real easy the whole time, you either had to ship the cards, or put the money back in my account. you have done neither.

the reason I am not satisfied with the case settled against you, is because your broke. I'm not sure if they are going to refund me from a broke person. if it don't clear your account? how am I to know if the money is returned to me? it has yet to hit my account.

usually with an e-check or bank account situation if the money isn't there, it fails.

you already attempted some trickery and said you were doing no refund, why would I be ok with what your doing at this point?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #150 (permalink)

Quote:
I CAN ISSUE THE REFUND WITH NO MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS LINKED WITH MY BANK ACCOUT!!!! As you can see from the screen shot. I just bought things from people this morning. How did I do that....magic? NO BECAUSE PAYPAL IS LINKED WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT!
and as you can see the transactions say "PENDING"...........

you might rob everyone else too...... whats your point?