Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
AND PAY YOU TWICE??????????????????? I issued the refund. That part is clear. I do not have a negitive balance and no open cases.


AGAIN

Ive done everything I can do.

What else do you want me to do?
your just talking in circles man. everybody knows your wrong. you haven't paid me the first time, how can you possibly pay me twice?
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #152 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
and as you can see the transactions say "PENDING"...........

you might rob everyone else too...... whats your point?

LOL ROB people. Dam man. Your my first bad transaction on ebay and this forum. Thats a poor choice of words.


Again

I messed up on shipping time, refund was issued,


What else do you want me to do?
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,917
Default

Why don't you guys take this to PM's if you want to have a discussion with each other?
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #154 (permalink)
Member
 
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 6,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post



There is no negitive feedback because I have issued the refund.
Tell Tynesia she needs to charge her battery imma be calling later brah.
__________________
TEXANS PC FOR SALE. PM ME FOR DETAILS. LOWBALLERS AND FLIPPERS STAY AWAY, THIS IS NOT A FIRESALE
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #155 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
your just talking in circles man. everybody knows your wrong. you haven't paid me the first time, how can you possibly pay me twice?
If I did not issue the refund I would have a negitive balance, As I proved I do not have a negitive balance. So you want me to pay you another 65 and then you will get another 65 on the 7th.


Again. I issued a refund, What else do you want me to do?
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #156 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
LOL ROB people. Dam man. Your my first bad transaction on ebay and this forum. Thats a poor choice of words.


Again

I messed up on shipping time, refund was issued,


What else do you want me to do?

refund was never issued...... I filed a paypal claim, escalated it, it was sided against you, you had no money so they do it like an e-check. if the e-check/refund situation doesn't clear, I still have nothing. you know you don't have money in your account, what really needs to be said more? what part about that don't you understand? if you have no money you can't do a refund, so you need to add money and do a proper refund. VERY SIMPLE.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #157 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,776
Default

Or fishdaddy can just show us a screenshot on the transaction details where it would say "Refunded".
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #158 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Will someone please post their paypal. I want to send them $1 to show I can send money because I DONT HAVE A NEGITIVE BALANCE because I already issued a refund.
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
If I did not issue the refund I would have a negitive balance, As I proved I do not have a negitive balance. So you want me to pay you another 65 and then you will get another 65 on the 7th.
you contradicted yourself once again, it's impossible for you to have a negative balance because EXACTLY like you just said, your paypal is linked to your bank account, so it would overdraft your bank account, you'd never have a negative paypal balance. c'mon man you think I was born yesterday?

I just told you what I wanted you to do, put $65 in my account.

there will be no situation of me being paid twice. I will make 100% sure of that.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
Will someone please post their paypal. I want to send them $1 to show I can send money because I DONT HAVE A NEGITIVE BALANCE because I already issued a refund.
I got money, yay.
__________________
\_(ツ)_/

Last edited by hotbox; 11-04-2012 at 05:34 PM.
hotbox is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #161 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #162 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

for some reason it does not show on the IPHONE app so I cant screen shot it. But as you can clearly see I issued a refund. The hold was removed and im not sure why its pending. Again someone post their paypal and I will send them $1. It will not pend.

Im not a paypal expert but maybe it goes into pending because paypal in involved. I dont know.

Again Qwaisin

I issued a refund what else do you want me to do?
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #163 (permalink)
Member
 
Homerun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,335
Default

^^^animate1@comcast.net Thanks.
__________________
I PC Paul Konerko/White Sox autographs! Let me know what you have.

Last edited by Homerun; 11-04-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Homerun is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #164 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,776
Default

Looks like a refund to me, maybe the balance is just pending. Up to you two to figure it out.

Anywho, where's my $1 fishdaddy? Don't make me neg you!!
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #165 (permalink)
Member
 
lemur01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,889
Default

What can you get from Wendys for under 5 bucks? Cost me damn near 10 dollars everytime I eat there.
__________________
Pull my Finger Have you been Lemur'd today?

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #166 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I sent you $1 please confirn you got it.


I would also like to point out. I could not send money if I had open claims.
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #167 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

that is not an issued refund.... it was pending because of the case, then paypal issued the refund, you had no money so they did it like an e-check, you never "SENT" anything.......

notice how when you "SENT" people money overtop of that, it's not pending, it went straight through.

you never "SENT" any refund. that's a complete lie.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #168 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 12,776
Default

I GOT MONEY!!!
Thanks fish
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
hotbox is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #169 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
I would also like to point out. I could not send money if I had open claims.

another complete lie........
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #170 (permalink)
Member
 
wmposs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 320
Default

This is embarrassing....grow up both of you.
wmposs is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #171 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
What can you get from Wendys for under 5 bucks? Cost me damn near 10 dollars everytime I eat there.
I ate like a kind. I had 2 cheese burger delux's, 1 crispy chicken sandwich, med mt dew

Im a value menu whore
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #172 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I GOT MONEY!!!
Thanks fish
think about it, he sent you money and it went straight through, my refund is pending because HE NEVER SENT IT..... paypal had to snatch it from him.

the case was decided in my favor.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #173 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmposs View Post
This is embarrassing....grow up both of you.
let someone steal $65 from you, curse you out, and you be cool with it.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #174 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I GOT MONEY!!!
Thanks fish
BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM


Again Qwasin, I issued the refund. What else do you want me to do?
fishdaddy is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #175 (permalink)
Member
 
Qwasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 9,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM


Again Qwasin, I issued the refund. What else do you want me to do?
do it properly so the money hits my account. I've only said it 30 times. try listening.
__________________
I like to buy cards for alot of money so I can sell them for a little bit of money......
Qwasian is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.