Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #176 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
think about it, he sent you money and it went straight through, my refund is pending because HE NEVER SENT IT..... paypal had to snatch it from him.

the case was decided in my favor.
I think now you're just trying to prove that he's lying about something? I mean, you got your money, right? Doesn't really matter how you got it in my opinion. Not really my business to get into, but I got $1 out of it
Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #177 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I think now you're just trying to prove that he's lying about something? I mean, you got your money, right? Doesn't really matter how you got it in my opinion. Not really my business to get into, but I got $1 out of it
are you even reading the thread......

NO I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY............. he has a zero balance and tried to refund........ that's the issue.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #178 (permalink)

handy perhaps?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #179 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
let someone steal $65 from you, curse you out, and you be cool with it.
Again bro thats not the truth. I told you yesterday I did not ship, you flipped out. I offered a refund, you flipped out more. You opened a claim, and made this thread.

10 days to ship is #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@. BUT THATS WHY I EMAILED YOU AND TRIED TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

I was the first to contact you in all of this.

I admitted I was wrong

I issued you a refund.

Again Qwasin, what else do you want me to do?

I will go on an say this. I ADMIT im wrong with the shipping time, This is my first bad deal in the era of buying and selling on the ineternet. I have many many successful deals all ver the place. Im sorry this ONE DEAL got away from me.

I dont know how many more times I can say that.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #180 (permalink)

Quote:
are you even reading the thread......

NO I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY............. he has a zero balance and tried to refund........ that's the issue.
Not really honestly, I thought for some reason you had it. Maybe it's pending, I don't know. Too long of a read for me.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
Again bro thats not the truth. I told you yesterday I did not ship, you flipped out. I offered a refund, you flipped out more. You opened a claim, and made this thread.

10 days to ship is #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@. BUT THATS WHY I EMAILED YOU AND TRIED TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

I was the first to contact you in all of this.

I admitted I was wrong

I issued you a refund.

Again Qwasin, what else do you want me to do?

I will go on an say this. I ADMIT im wrong with the shipping time, This is my first bad deal in the era of buying and selling on the ineternet. I have many many successful deals all ver the place. Im sorry this ONE DEAL got away from me.

I dont know how many more times I can say that.
Give everyone a dollar for having to read thru all this nonsense on a Sunday afternoon instead of watching football
Old 11-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #182 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Are you Mike Watkins. If your not blind you will clearly see that I ISSUED A REFUND. Im not hiding at all here bro.

What else do you want me to do for you?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #183 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmposs View Post
This is embarrassing....grow up both of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Why don't you guys take this to PM's if you want to have a discussion with each other?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #184 (permalink)

Notice how it says Pending until November 7. So that means on Nov. 7, you should get the money, no? It looks like you'll get the money.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #185 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Give everyone a dollar for having to read thru all this nonsense on a Sunday afternoon instead of watching football

lol. if you need a dollar that bad i'll give you one. Your missing the point with the whole dollar thing. I sent it to prove that I no longer have a negitive balance. Because I ISSUED A REFUND TO HIM.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #186 (permalink)

fish why do you keep lying over & over, you never issued a refund, I filed a paypal claim, and they put a hold on your account for the refund...... it says it right on the screenshot "HOLD"......... stop lying man, it's getting old.

paypal put a "HOLD" on the money because it was in dispute........

then they did it as an e-check requiring you to pay the refund..... you never paid any refund......

you are purposely keeping your balance below $65, so the refund doesn't clear.

I'm very familiar with exactly what your doing.

and your lying every step of the way.........

you just had some long rant about how you'd have a negative balance then contradicted yourself by sending the guy a dollar and proving you couldn't have a negative balance. you've proved yourself to be a liar, over & over & over again.

when you sent the guy $1, that proves your paypal is linked directly to your paypal, so if you had "SENT" a "REFUND" it wouldn't need to clear......

but you never did, and you kept your account below $65, trying to stall & cheat me out of a refund at all costs..... as you've stated many times over in this thread.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
Notice how it says Pending until November 7. So that means on Nov. 7, you should get the money, no? It looks like you'll get the money.
no... because he doesn't have $65 in his account.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #188 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I dont know why it goes into pending staus. As you can see I have sent sevveral payment after I refunded him. No ne of them are in pending. Im no paypal pundit, so I have no idea why thats pending. Maybe it is a paypal thing, but I have no clue.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:47 PM   #189 (permalink)

Quote:
I dont know why it goes into pending staus. As you can see I have sent sevveral payment after I refunded him. No ne of them are in pending. Im no paypal pundit, so I have no idea why thats pending. Maybe it is a paypal thing, but I have no clue.
It seems anything involving a bank account takes a few days to proccess. For example, transfering money from your bank to your paypal takes up to five days.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #190 (permalink)

Quote:
lol. if you need a dollar that bad i'll give you one. Your missing the point with the whole dollar thing. I sent it to prove that I no longer have a negitive balance. Because I ISSUED A REFUND TO HIM.
another complete lie.......

your paypal is linked to a bank account, as you've said many times, it's not possible to have a negative balance.

the money didn't come out of your bank account balance, I gaurantee you that. no money decreased from any balance you have, its "PENDING" and you do not have it, so it will fail on the due date.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #191 (permalink)

I think had qwasian not opened the claim he would have received the money instantly once fish finally decided to give the refund, but since he opened a case and then escalated it now he has to wait for PayPal to go thru the process.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #192 (permalink)
Banned

Of coarse its going to say that. But right above it it says refunded, BECAUSE I ISSUED A REFUND. Nothing after that is pending, NOTHING! My paypal is linked to my bank account. Not haviing money in it is a non factor because I have money in my bank account

I no longer get what your trying to prove here. Maybe someone besides you can try to explain it because im just not getting it.

I issued you a refund. What else do you want me to do?

Quote:
fish why do you keep lying over & over, you never issued a refund, I filed a paypal claim, and they put a hold on your account for the refund...... it says it right on the screenshot "HOLD"......... stop lying man, it's getting old.

paypal put a "HOLD" on the money because it was in dispute........

then they did it as an e-check requiring you to pay the refund..... you never paid any refund......

you are purposely keeping your balance below $65, so the refund doesn't clear.

I'm very familiar with exactly what your doing.

and your lying every step of the way.........

you just had some long rant about how you'd have a negative balance then contradicted yourself by sending the guy a dollar and proving you couldn't have a negative balance. you've proved yourself to be a liar, over & over & over again.

when you sent the guy $1, that proves your paypal is linked directly to your paypal, so if you had "SENT" a "REFUND" it wouldn't need to clear......

but you never did, and you kept your account below $65, trying to stall & cheat me out of a refund at all costs..... as you've stated many times over in this thread.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #193 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
I think had qwasian not opened the claim he would have received the money instantly once fish finally decided to give the refund, but since he opened a case and then escalated it now he has to wait for PayPal to go thru the process.
bro, he never sent any money, he doesn't even have it to send.........

paypal sided against him in an escalated claim. his balance is zero, tell him to show his bank account balance, it will show you he doesn't have $65 in his bank account either.

he's lying.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:49 PM   #194 (permalink)

Lets get Krup or MITM here, they know about paypal lol
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #195 (permalink)

Quote:
Of coarse its going to say that. But right above it it says refunded, BECAUSE I ISSUED A REFUND. Nothing after that is pending, NOTHING! My paypal is linked to my bank account. Not haviing money in it is a non factor because I have money in my bank account

I no longer get what your trying to prove here. Maybe someone besides you can try to explain it because im just not getting it.

I issued you a refund. What else do you want me to do?

show your bank account balance......screen shot where the $65 was withdrawn from your bank account.......... your a liar man.........
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #196 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
another complete lie.......

your paypal is linked to a bank account, as you've said many times, it's not possible to have a negative balance.

the money didn't come out of your bank account balance, I gaurantee you that. no money decreased from any balance you have, its "PENDING" and you do not have it, so it will fail on the due date.
Ready for this.....stay turned.

this is what you just wrote

the money didn't come out of your bank account balance, I gaurantee you that

Now let me take a pic
Old 11-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #197 (permalink)

This is like watching a tennis match with no ball.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Ready for this.....stay turned.

this is what you just wrote

the money didn't come out of your bank account balance, I gaurantee you that

Now let me take a pic
cool...... please do.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #199 (permalink)
Banned

Old 11-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #200 (permalink)

Quote:
bro, he never sent any money, he doesn't even have it to send.........

paypal sided against him in an escalated claim. his balance is zero, tell him to show his bank account balance, it will show you he doesn't have $65 in his bank account either.

he's lying.
I understand but you have nothing to worry about. Wether he has money in bank account or not you'll still get your money back by date Paypal set.