Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #201 (permalink)
Banned

TRANSER FROM BANK ACCOUT.......

Qwasin, I issued you a refund. What else do you want me to do?
Old 11-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #202 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
this is another paypal screen..... not a bank account screen... stop lying
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #203 (permalink)

Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #204 (permalink)

Quote:
TRANSER FROM BANK ACCOUT.......

Qwasin, I issued you a refund. What else do you want me to do?
you blocked out the money portion of the screen on purpose, because no money was transferred. notice how you didn't crop it the first time, but cropped it the second time.........
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #205 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
bro, he never sent any money, he doesn't even have it to send.........

paypal sided against him in an escalated claim. his balance is zero, tell him to show his bank account balance, it will show you he doesn't have $65 in his bank account either.

he's lying.
OK, first off i cant belive im going this far into this. Want to see my bank account to show I have more then $65 I will. I should not have to because now were into very personal #@#@#@#@. But if it makes you relize that I ISSUED A REFUND I WILL
Old 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
I understand but you have nothing to worry about. Wether he has money in bank account or not you'll still get your money back by date Paypal set.
his account is empty........ where do you think they will draw the money from?

notice how it says "THE CLAIM WAS DECIDED IN YOUR FAVOR"............

the guy is a liar man, he didn't issue any refunds, paypal is taking action against him.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #207 (permalink)

Quote:
this is another paypal screen..... not a bank account screen... stop lying
Dude now you're going overboard it clearly says " transfer from bank account" and "refund to" in the same transaction, its over.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #208 (permalink)
Banned

Old 11-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #209 (permalink)

I hope this thread gets stickied to show how not to settle a dispute. This thread is ridiculous.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #210 (permalink)
Banned

What else can I do man. Paypal just did not decide to give you a refund in 4 hours. You got it because I issued it. Im borderline done with this at this point because I cant go on to explain it anymore. Ive gave you pictures, what man, what else ccan I do
Old 11-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #211 (permalink)

Quote:
OK, first off i cant belive im going this far into this. Want to see my bank account to show I have more then $65 I will. I should not have to because now were into very personal #@#@#@#@. But if it makes you relize that I ISSUED A REFUND I WILL
I am seriously so sick of dealing with scam artists like you on card forums. you know what you did, you are holding the refund on purpose as you said yourself numerous times in the thread, it's whatever man, your a clown...........

you are trying to flip & bounce everything 100 different ways, your a con artist.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #212 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I am seriously so sick of dealing with scam artists like you on card forums. you know what you did, you are holding the refund on purpose as you said yourself numerous times in the thread, it's whatever man, your a clown...........

you are trying to flip & bounce everything 100 different ways, your a con artist.
What am I trying to flip. I have gave you pics of everything you asked for. What else can I do. Im a con......this is my first bad deal man come on. Con lol.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO FOR YOU MAN?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
payments don't match from the paypal account, no $65 refund is shown, stop lying.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO FOR YOU MAN?
send the money clown
Old 11-04-2012, 06:01 PM   #215 (permalink)

SHOW ME YeR BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #216 (permalink)
Banned

FLIP AND BOUNCE.......HOW?

Yes at first I did say I was not going to refund you because the way you acted when I offered a refund. You opened a claim and I decided we would just go with that. After thinking about it (to be honest Kevjo post made me relize how dumb it was to drag it out) I gave you a refund.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #217 (permalink)

you don't have to show me anything, PUT THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.... that's all I need.... 1 simple thing. as I've stated from the jump.......

clearly you don't have money in your account, or a refund wouldn't be "PENDING".......
Old 11-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #218 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
payments don't match from the paypal account, no $65 refund is shown, stop lying.
SO NOW YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU ALL MY TRANSACTIONS ON A PERSONAL BANK ACOOUT. YOU FIRST STATED I DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE 65 BUCKS.....THAT WAS PROVED WRONG. IM NOT GOING TO GO OVER EVERY TRANSACTION IN MY BANK BUT ITS THERE MAN.

I have gave you everything you asked for

What else do you want me to do?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #219 (permalink)
Banned

Will someone please PM me and let me know what else I can do. The deal went bad because of my slow shipping time. 1 time out of who knows.....my bad I admit that. But what am I missing here, can I do anhything else?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #220 (permalink)

Refunds take a while to process in my experience...

I'm not really sure what constitutes one being a "clown," but you both are helping to hammer out a definition.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #221 (permalink)

Quote:
SO NOW YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU ALL MY TRANSACTIONS ON A PERSONAL BANK ACOOUT. YOU FIRST STATED I DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE 65 BUCKS.....THAT WAS PROVED WRONG. IM NOT GOING TO GO OVER EVERY TRANSACTION IN MY BANK BUT ITS THERE MAN.

I have gave you everything you asked for

I don't want you to do anything but give me my money back in my account...... why do you keep asking the same stupid question, are you mentally challenged or what?

"What else you want me to do, what else you want me to do"

try doing what your supposed to do....... that might work

PUT THE $65 YOU STOLE FROM ME IN MY ACCOUNT <-- THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO
Old 11-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
SHOW ME YeR BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, I emailed you a picture of my nut sack!

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #223 (permalink)

Quote:
Will someone please PM me and let me know what else I can do. The deal went bad because of my slow shipping time. 1 time out of who knows.....my bad I admit that. But what am I missing here, can I do anhything else?
you do this all the time, you just kiss everyones a** so they don't negative you. you said it yourself several times.

lol @ 1 time.......... you've been slow on every deal we made, and we did several deals. get real.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitch123 View Post
Refunds take a while to process in my experience...

I'm not really sure what constitutes one being a "clown," but you both are helping to hammer out a definition.
no they don't, they are instant if you have the money.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #225 (permalink)

223 posts in this thread and 112 of them have been between the OP and Fishdaddy.

Like I said before, take it to Pm's. You are both accomplishing nothing besides alienating yourself from potential buyers and sellers. I can guarantee you that.