Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default BEWARE!!! when dealing with member fishdaddy

fishdaddy messaged me several times trying to make a deal on cards trying to sell me cards, I finally agreed to buy them, we made a deal, I paid, it's been 2 weeks, he messages me saying hey I forgot to send the cards, doesn't tell me when he's going to send them, doesn't offer refund anything, so I message him back saying his behavior on that was definately unacceptable, he then proceeds to tell me that i'm a clown and he will send me a refund when he feels like it......

just thought I would let other people know, I'm kinda tired of dealing with people like this from the board, I spend cash money and don't have time to deal with people who hold money for months on end playing around, making up fake deals because they need to buy a sandwhich on a friday night.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member Sales/Trade Feedback - Blowout Cards Forums
Old 11-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

I could go for a sandwich. Any interest in a Tannehill 1/1 that I am pretending that I pulled. I'll let it go for a $5 footlong.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
I could go for a sandwich. Any interest in a Tannehill 1/1 that I am pretending that I pulled. I'll let it go for a $5 footlong.
As the song goes---"Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you"

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
Old 11-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Damn man, sorry to hear.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
Old 11-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Man you have bad luck lately
Old 11-03-2012, 11:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Man you have bad luck lately
yeah, you did the exact same thing he did...... i'm glad I can weed out the bad sellers and get that out the way so I can deal with honest people here.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Old 11-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
yeah, you did the exact same thing he did...... i'm glad I can weed out the bad sellers and get that out the way so I can deal with honest people here.
No, I didn't, I shipped a week after you paid and admitted it was wrong and you left me feedback that wasn't warranted. Don't give me that b.s. and act like you never got it you. Karma sucks with this and your eBay issues.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
No, I didn't, I shipped a week after you paid and admitted it was wrong and you left me feedback that wasn't warranted. Don't give me that b.s. and act like you never got it you. Karma sucks with this and your eBay issues.
I realize you wish to save face on the board and continue to do deals or whatever, but it was alot closer to 2 weeks after I paid that I messaged you in reference to the cards I purchased from you, you ignored me, I waited another day or two and messaged you again while you were interacting on the board the whole time, and at that point after you ignored me I left a negative because I hadn't received anything and you hadn't shipped. days "AFTER" me messaging you and you ignoring me, you then proceeded to ship the cards, waited until they arrived and then tried to act like it was my fault. just like your doing now with that karma statement..... i'm sorry sir, but I did absolutely nothing wrong to you, I purchased cards from you and you didn't live up to your end of the agreement until weeks later and no communication, if anyone should be worried about karma, it's YOU. please help me to understand why your transaction doesn't warrant a negative? i'd also like to point out that you mailed the cards out "AFTER" I left the negative, so nothing about the statement on the negative is false, you just made it correct after I left the negative.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I realize you wish to save face on the board and continue to do deals or whatever, but it was alot closer to 2 weeks after I paid that I messaged you in reference to the cards I purchased from you, you ignored me, I waited another day or two and messaged you again while you were interacting on the board the whole time, and at that point after you ignored me I left a negative because I hadn't received anything and you hadn't shipped. days "AFTER" me messaging you and you ignoring me, you then proceeded to ship the cards, waited until they arrived and then tried to act like it was my fault. just like your doing now with that karma statement..... i'm sorry sir, but I did absolutely nothing wrong to you, I purchased cards from you and you didn't live up to your end of the agreement until weeks later and no communication, if anyone should be worried about karma, it's YOU. please help me to understand why your transaction doesn't warrant a negative? i'd also like to point out that you mailed the cards out "AFTER" I left the negative, so nothing about the statement on the negative is false, you just made it correct after I left the negative.
I shipped with DC before you left the feedback, stop lying. Also you bought the cards on a Friday evening. Can't ship till Monday (yea I guess I could of Saturday my P.O. doesn't open past 12). I shipped on a Monday or Tuesday the following week. You got the cards within two weeks of purchasing, again I stated I shipped late, and I did, but you jumped the gun, big time. You left me a PM, then left bad feedback not even a day later, not even letting me respond. It was already out in the mail BEFORE you left feedback. I don't need to save face, people will deal with me, if blowout tried, they would remove the feedback. I don't care if you left me a negative, just do it for slow shipping. You think imma screw my rep over $6?
Old 11-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

You left bad feedback on 10/16/2012 at 5:57PM

I shipped it that Tuesday, and it was obviously before 5:57 seeing not one post office around here is open past 5:30PM.

Was it late shipping, of course! It was 10 days, 6 business days late. Was it wrong, of course! Did you jump the gun? Yes!
Old 11-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #12 (permalink)

if anyone reads what you just typed, they can see that you just contradicted yourself by saying you shipped before I left negative feedback. you just lied. Im not really interested in going back and forth with you about it, you shipped on the 16th and the first time I heard back from you was on the 24th after they arrived. your wasting your time, you shipped 10 days late, you refused to contact me and own up to it, you shipped after I left the negative, what more do you want me to say? everything you did was wrong.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

LOL sick thread man. I wish you would go into a little more detail on what happened. Kinda lame way to make one of these, just looks like your trying to stir the pot.....immature to say the least. Anywho, I will speak my peace and be done with this. Today is 10 tens into a deal the OP and I had a agreed on. Yes....10 days it is very slow shipping, #@#@#@#@ happens really busy week for me Tonight I came home from work (first time getting home at a decent time from work in 2 weeks) and wrote you a PM letting you know my problem. To say the least you were a butt in your response. I simply said I will issue you a refund. You tripped out on me

let me guess you'll forget about that for another 2 weeks, this is some real clown #@#@#@#@ man, sick of people playing around with money on this board. I didn't hesitate to pay you for the cards, and you didn't hesitate to message me over & over to try to make a sale, but I gotta wait for the cards 2 weeks, then I got to wait for a refund until you feel like it, safe to say I will never deal with your ass again..........#@#@#@#@ing prick.

(id like to add right ther, we made a deal said, said you would pay....3 days later I message you asking do you still want them then you pay. As you would put "hesitate to make payment.")

Now thats when I was like WTF, thats some #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ right there. I have never seen anyone act this this. I have a very similar situation going on with another memeber here, but in that case im the buyer. I would NEVER act like that, espcially when the seller out reached to me and was not hiding. At that point im like this guy can eat my "butt". I write you back an email (which I encourage for you to post) ripping into you and and I close it with. I will issue you a refund when I "feel" like it because those are the words you are trying to put in my mouth. Not true. After that point, I blocked you. I have lots of sucess on this board with very minor mishaps. I cant think of another member on this board that would of acted like you.

I outreached to you....never hid, never ignored you. 10 days is a long time but #@#@#@#@ happens and thats what I was trying to let you know.

Im honored that you think this is "football hobby talk" but I hate to be that guy but here is a section for this

Old 11-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
fishdaddy messaged me several times trying to make a deal on cards trying to sell me cards, I finally agreed to buy them, we made a deal, I paid, it's been 2 weeks, he messages me saying hey I forgot to send the cards, doesn't tell me when he's going to send them, doesn't offer refund anything, so I message him back saying his behavior on that was definately unacceptable, he then proceeds to tell me that i'm a clown and he will send me a refund when he feels like it......

just thought I would let other people know, I'm kinda tired of dealing with people like this from the board, I spend cash money and don't have time to deal with people who hold money for months on end playing around, making up fake deals because they need to buy a sandwhich on a friday night.
See, that is your problem right there, I only spend monopoly money, and I never have a problem
Old 11-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
As the song goes---"Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you"
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no foolin' around.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:30 AM   #16 (permalink)

c/o FISHDADDY

a point i'd like to make, just like your shipping, your late with responding as well, there was no gap in making of payment, the very minute you gave me your paypal address and confirmed the deal I paid, we were working up a deal then you started talking about chrome football, you logged off and never finished the deal, came back 3 days later asked if I still wanted to do the deal and I paid immediately, your very lethargic with everything you do, I did a previous deal with you that took quite some time to ship, you assured me this time would be different and you said you realized you made a mistake could we make a deal and I agreed, then you turned around and did the exact same thing again, that's why I really have no sympathy for you, it's not the first time you've done it.

not to mention, in your message you sent to inform me you hadn't shipped the cards, you gave no information as to "WHEN" or "IF" you were still shipping the cards. I feel like the least you could do after leaving me on hold for 10 days is let me know when/if you are going to ship. but you failed to do so....... and then told me you'd give me a refund when you felt like it.

and the funny thing is, your on the board to say your side of the story, admitted your wrong, but I still have no refund and no cards, as well as NO INFORMATION on what you plan to do. that should speak for itself... you and the other guy can talk up your side all you like, point blank YOU ARE WRONG.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

OK, had to un block to see what you said. I will just say this. You sir, are a lying turd. Several statements in you post are total #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
if anyone reads what you just typed, they can see that you just contradicted yourself by saying you shipped before I left negative feedback. you just lied. Im not really interested in going back and forth with you about it, you shipped on the 16th and the first time I heard back from you was on the 24th after they arrived. your wasting your time, you shipped 10 days late, you refused to contact me and own up to it, you shipped after I left the negative, what more do you want me to say? everything you did was wrong.
I shipped before you left the feedback, yes. So not sure what you are talking about. I don't feel like getting screenshots of the time frame, but you need to stop freaking out cause as you were with fishdaddy, you are a butt when trying to resolve things. Even though you were right in terms of the issues at hand, you were wrong in your way about contacting them. And again, way to leave more bad feedback at someone before a deal is resolved.

Last edited by nuccionino; 11-04-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:44 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I shipped before you left the feedback, yes. I don't feel like getting screenshots of the time frame, but you need to stop freaking out cause as you were with fishdaddy, you are an ass when trying to resolve things.
I left the feedback on sunday, you shipped on tuesday after the sunday as you just stated.... that is "AFTER" the feedback, not before. you ignored my pm's that I sent you in reference to checking up on the deal completely, you shipped out the cards later because you knew you had messed up. I get it, I understand you made a mistake. I agreed to modify the feedback to a negative for late shipping and poor communication, I don't have the ability to update that comment, a mod contacted me in reference to updating it, it was never followed thru on, you really have no complaint with me, I agree to "RESOLVING" it in your manner, as I did receive the cards really late but they did get here. you forgot about the deal, I understand, you forgot to reply to my pm's in reference to checking up on the deal, I understand that to, and in my opinion that makes for a negative experience dealing with you and I wouldn't want to deal with you again.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I left the feedback on sunday, you shipped on tuesday after the sunday as you just stated.... that is "AFTER" the feedback, not before. you ignored my pm's that I sent you in reference to checking up on the deal completely, you shipped out the cards later because you knew you had messed up. I get it, I understand you made a mistake. I agreed to modify the feedback to a negative for late shipping and poor communication, I don't have the ability to update that comment, a mod contacted me in reference to updating it, it was never followed thru on, you really have no complaint with me, I agree to "RESOLVING" it in your manner, as I did receive the cards really late but they did get here. you forgot about the deal, I understand, you forgot to reply to my pm's in reference to checking up on the deal, I understand that to, and in my opinion that makes for a negative experience dealing with you and I wouldn't want to deal with you again.
October 16 was a Tuesday, not Sunday, nice try. My only issue is you left this feedback AFTER I shipped. So none of this I did it cause I messed up, I just shipped late and then was shocked you left feedback after I shipped.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
c/o FISHDADDY

a point i'd like to make, just like your shipping, your late with responding as well, there was no gap in making of payment, the very minute you gave me your paypal address and confirmed the deal I paid, we were working up a deal then you started talking about chrome football, you logged off and never finished the deal, came back 3 days later asked if I still wanted to do the deal and I paid immediately, your very lethargic with everything you do, I did a previous deal with you that took quite some time to ship, you assured me this time would be different and you said you realized you made a mistake could we make a deal and I agreed, then you turned around and did the exact same thing again, that's why I really have no sympathy for you, it's not the first time you've done it.

not to mention, in your message you sent to inform me you hadn't shipped the cards, you gave no information as to "WHEN" or "IF" you were still shipping the cards. I feel like the least you could do after leaving me on hold for 10 days is let me know when/if you are going to ship. but you failed to do so....... and then told me you'd give me a refund when you felt like it.

and the funny thing is, your on the board to say your side of the story, admitted your wrong, but I still have no refund and no cards, as well as NO INFORMATION on what you plan to do. that should speak for itself... you and the other guy can talk up your side all you like, point blank YOU ARE WRONG.
Again total #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@. If thats the case why do I have positive itrader postS from you. And whats this our 4th deal in a few months. I think if I was dicking you each time you would not keep comming back for more deals. Give me a break bro. I gave you my paypal.....YOUR the one who could not pay because "you had a ton of cash and needed to go to the bank." 3 days later I finally thought to check to see if you wanted them. Thats when you said I can pay now shoot me your paypal. I did not beg and bother you for a deal. I pressure no one into a deal and making sure the buyer is happy is key with me. Again man #@#@#@#@ happens. 10 days is a long wait im wrong there but you acted like a complete tool bag. You are more then bending the truth with this and I hope you think about. Butt load of postive feedback here and 2 top rated seller accounts on ebay, you the first jack off Ive ever had to deal with. . I know the story, and can admit my mistakes and move on with life. You can continue to try and drag me though the mud but im not going to turn this into a pissing match.

Once again

Old 11-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
OK, had to un block to see what you said. I will just say this. You sir, are a lying turd. Several statements in you post are total #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@.
I don't even see how you can be on the board making statements without either

A. sending the cards

or

B. send me a refund........

you have done neither....... so for you to even be talking right now is ridiculous.

nothing I stated was a lie, I have all PM's on that deal, I have the payment info, everything logged. so go ahead and make yourself look stupid if you like.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:53 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
October 16 was a Tuesday, not Sunday, nice try. My only issue is you left this feedback AFTER I shipped. So none of this I did it cause I messed up, I just shipped late and then was shocked you left feedback after I shipped.
so your saying you shipped the same day? what is it that you are even trying to say?

you shipped 10 days late, you ignored pm's, what more do you need me to say to you?

you were mad the negative comment didn't reflect the whole deal because it was left "BEFORE" I received the cards many days later? 8 days later?

no disrespect but 18 days after a deal is made with zero contact? I mean that speaks for itself.

I agreed to update the comment, it would still be a negative and I would no longer deal with you though.

what are you looking to do here? what do you have to gain? the negative is going nowhere, and I will never spend money with you again, so your wasting your time.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Private messages are amazing for this kind of stuff.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:01 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
Again total #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@. If thats the case why do I have positive itrader postS from you. And whats this our 4th deal in a few months. I think if I was dicking you each time you would not keep comming back for more deals. Give me a break bro. I gave you my paypal.....YOUR the one who could not pay because "you had a ton of cash and needed to go to the bank." 3 days later I finally thought to check to see if you wanted them. Thats when you said I can pay now shoot me your paypal. I did not beg and bother you for a deal. I pressure no one into a deal and making sure the buyer is happy is key with me. Again man #@#@#@#@ happens. 10 days is a long wait im wrong there but you acted like a complete tool bag. You are more then bending the truth with this and I hope you think about. Butt load of postive feedback here and 2 top rated seller accounts on ebay, you the first jack off Ive ever had to deal with. . I know the story, and can admit my mistakes and move on with life. You can continue to try and drag me though the mud but im not going to turn this into a pissing match.

Once again

I never said you were doing a bad deal each time, I said you did a "SLOW" deal the last time and didn't ship at all this time. I had a very positive experience from dealing with you in the past and good deals that's why I dealt with you this time after you messed up last time.

you are now trying to bend words around from PM's, I said I needed to reload my paypal before I ever even agreed to do a deal... once I had it loaded up I then worked out a deal with you, and agreed to it, you sent me no payment information after the deal was agreed on, your very next message was that you were busting topps chrome and that I should buy some rookies from that from you, I didn't hear from you for a couple days and as soon as you said you were ready to do the deal & sent payment info, I paid immediately. I have the pm's in my box right now, Im looking right at it.

why are you trying to argue about that, when your holding my money hostage is my question? what leg do you really have to stand on? your 10 days late on the deal, no cards and no refund, and your talking crazy to me right now? I mean? that speaks for itself. how can you possibly be right?

I paid on the 24th, you have done absolutely nothing since, yet your on the board everyday...... gimme back my money d00d......
Closed Thread