Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Empire State✈
Posts: 5,685
Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg
Default Whos watching the SEA vs MIN game?

is it me, or does the referee sound exactly like cleveland from family guy?

also, how does everyone feel about russell wilson's performance in this game?
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
TheBurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,670
Default

No one is watching. The Steelers and Giants are playing for crying out loud.
__________________
Looking For High End Steelers 1/1s
TheBurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,177
Default

Ik it's funny..I said the same thing
bhavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
MI Rob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBurg View Post
No one is watching. The Steelers and Giants are playing for crying out loud.
Yuuuuuuup +1
__________________
What I post is MY opinion. Have a nice day
MI Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
jason122883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,912
Default

I'm watching all of them. Peterson is killing it. Ponder blows
__________________
LOOKING FOR STEFEN ROMERO BOWMAN CHROME
jason122883 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
GoJays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 6,688
Default

I've been watching the Seahawks/Vikings game, mainly because it has the biggest impact on my football pool.

Haven't noticed the referee sounds like Cleveland, I guess I'll have to listen in more .
__________________
I will leave my signature the same until the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup. In short, I will never change my signature.
GoJays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Empire State✈
Posts: 5,685
Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
I'm watching all of them. Peterson is killing it. Ponder blows
NFL redzone?
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
allday_vikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,046
Default

I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter when the Seahawks were still leading! No way the Vikings will come back with Ponder at QB!
__________________
I'm a SUPER COLLECTOR of, "autographs not issued by the manufactures" formally recognized by JSA but not by Beckett!
allday_vikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
ninjacookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Coast, formerly Mother Russia
Posts: 8,904
Default

AP is a beast. Lol@him having almost all the offensive production.

Ponder who?

Solid game by Wilson today...3 td's no ints, but was hoping they'd give him more attempts. Oh well, a win is a win. Feel good about their upcoming schedule though!
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Henryetta Oklahoma
Posts: 776
Default

Christian Ponder is the worst starting QB in the NFL, bar none; he acts like he's afraid to get hit, makes horrible decisions, and can't hit a receiver to save his life; he had 60 something passing yards today on over 20 attempts; pathetic
Soonerfan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Chaddie84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 6,225
Default

I consider myself more patient than most with starting QBs, but Ponder can even hit open guys right now. Why is the coordinator even calling passing plays at this point? 3 YPA isn't going to keep any drives alive. Peterson/Harvin is the only offense they have.
__________________
COMC Prices Dropped and Auto-Accept set to 20%!
Chaddie84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
ninjacookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: West Coast, formerly Mother Russia
Posts: 8,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan65 View Post
Christian Ponder is the worst starting QB in the NFL, bar none; he acts like he's afraid to get hit, makes horrible decisions, and can't hit a receiver to save his life; he had 60 something passing yards today on over 20 attempts; pathetic
His accuracy past 10 yards (especially at the corners) is pretty atrocious...I don't think he was even remotely close to any of his receivers on the deep balls today

66 yards is pretty inexcusable for any starting QB. Thank god MN has AP, but hope Harvin's injury isn't nagging, or their rest of the season seems bleak.
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Chaddie84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 6,225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjacookies View Post
His accuracy past 10 yards (especially at the corners) is pretty atrocious...I don't think he was even remotely close to any of his receivers on the deep balls today

66 yards is pretty inexcusable for any starting QB. Thank god MN has AP, but hope Harvin's injury isn't nagging, or their rest of the season seems bleak.
He's been terrible for 3 straight weeks. The yardage against Tampa was mostly slop. It amazes me considering how sharp he looked early this season. I almost wonder if he's injured or something.
__________________
COMC Prices Dropped and Auto-Accept set to 20%!
Chaddie84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
MSD
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 961
Default

Yeah, he looked awful today. He's lost all the confidence he had and gets shaken way to easily. I'm shocked they didn't run any RB screens to combat the blitz but i dont know if Ponder could get that ball to the RB at this point. The Vikings passing offense is all figured out. Screen plays to Harvin are getting flushed, teams are realizing that Rudolph doesn't have the speed to beat any safeties in the league, Simpson/Ponder aren't on the same page, and Jenkins is Jenkins. Surprised the Vikings didn't go get a WR, if they got anyone that could actually command double coverage every play, that would open so many things up for Harvin and Peterson..
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
allday_vikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD View Post
Yeah, he looked awful today. He's lost all the confidence he had and gets shaken way to easily. I'm shocked they didn't run any RB screens to combat the blitz but i dont know if Ponder could get that ball to the RB at this point. The Vikings passing offense is all figured out. Screen plays to Harvin are getting flushed, teams are realizing that Rudolph doesn't have the speed to beat any safeties in the league, Simpson/Ponder aren't on the same page, and Jenkins is Jenkins. Surprised the Vikings didn't go get a WR, if they got anyone that could actually command double coverage every play, that would open so many things up for Harvin and Peterson..
They went and got a HUGE player in John Carlson!!! Paid the guy millions to sit at home with a pretend injury!:
__________________
I'm a SUPER COLLECTOR of, "autographs not issued by the manufactures" formally recognized by JSA but not by Beckett!
allday_vikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.