Blowout Cards Forums
MEM MADNESS

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

View Poll Results: Is this the least competitive year of college football in the last ten years?
Yes 5 35.71%
No 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Competitive Balance

Is this the least competitive year of college football in the last ten years? Personally, I think it is. Alabama is clearly head and shoulders above everyone else. LSU played a lights out game on Saturday and Alabama made plenty of mistakes, but they still pulled it out. Albeit Les made some pretty dumb decisions that could have shifted the game, but none the less what are your opinions?
buckeye00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye00 View Post
Is this the least competitive year of college football in the last ten years? Personally, I think it is. Alabama is clearly head and shoulders above everyone else. LSU played a lights out game on Saturday and Alabama made plenty of mistakes, but they still pulled it out. Albeit Les made some pretty dumb decisions that could have shifted the game, but none the less what are your opinions?
How can you say head and shoulders above everyone else? What about Oregon, Notre Dame, K State?

I said it for everyone else so this doesn't have to continue on.
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

Alabama's only competition this year is LSU and they got that over with. They will cruise the rest of the way, probably playing Oregon in the BCS. LSU will likely get left out of the BCS given that Georgia and Florida will take the other spots.

Oregon, K State, or Notre Dame will lose to any SEC opponent in the top 10 IMO. Oregon would have the best shot against Georgia. But of course, one of them will play Alabama in the BCS, and the other two will face off against one another--instead of being pitted against a top SEC team. FTR I'd love to see a Notre Dame/LSU Sugar Bowl.
Drdduet is offline   Reply With Quote