Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   FOOTBALL (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/)
-   -   2011 Topps Chrome Drew Brees Superfractor (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/football/393718-2011-topps-chrome-drew-brees-superfractor.html)

Drdduet 11-05-2012 09:10 AM

2011 Topps Chrome Drew Brees Superfractor

[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-DREW-BREES-TOPPS-CHROME-SUPERFRACTOR-BGS-9-5-GEM-MINT-SERIAL-1-1-SAINTS-/261121833303?pt=US_Football&hash=item3ccc12f957]2011 Drew Brees Topps Chrome Superfractor BGS 9 5 Gem Mint Serial 1 1 Saints | eBay[/url]

Several months ago, I won this card in an auction on eBay by this same seller. I won the card for $200 and some change. He informed me at the time that he forgot to take the card off eBay and that the the card was no longer available because of an off 'bay deal. While searching eBay this weekend I find the card and it's being offered by the same seller, but now it a BIN.

I did post a thread here and most people agreed that the seller was lying about the card not being available any longer. Here you go.

Of course now, the seller has blocked me and I can't send him any messages about his unethical and dishonest business behavior.

Anybody want to help?

Drdduet 11-05-2012 01:20 PM

Just wanted to warn everyone about dealing with this ebay seller.

bigmikeatl88 11-05-2012 01:34 PM

His feedback is 97%. That should be warning enough, lol!

mmkyszka 11-05-2012 01:47 PM

Ill try helping you out. Pm sent

DanShakespeare 11-05-2012 01:53 PM

Really shady, sorry to hear that!

Drdduet 11-05-2012 02:05 PM

Absolutely shady, hell I'd a been miffed but would have gotten over it, if he had been straight up with me and let me know that he couldn't proceed with the sale because he didn't get enough. But he didn't, he made up a story, hid the truth, and pretended to be noble.

Dirtbag of a seller if you ask me.

mmkyszka 11-05-2012 04:50 PM

hahahaha just heard back from him. wait until you hear this... pm sent

Jackg1980 11-05-2012 04:51 PM

[QUOTE=mmkyszka;3593995]hahahaha just heard back from him. wait until you hear this... pm sent[/QUOTE]

send me the pm also

saintsfan9 11-05-2012 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=mmkyszka;3593995]hahahaha just heard back from him. wait until you hear this... pm sent[/QUOTE]

woah woah post it here. I want to know ;) or just PM me

pierrethomasfan 11-05-2012 04:54 PM

I was watching this that asking price is a joke?

sdoug76 11-05-2012 04:59 PM

Post it :)

mmkyszka 11-05-2012 05:07 PM

Since so many people want to know Ill just tell everyone on here. I had the Idea of trying to get the Brees from him at the price to OP originally bought the card. I sent him $175 then $220 and both times he told me I was way off. He then told me he would only take $500 GIFT for it. I laughed so hard when I read this. Not only did he want an absurd amount, but GIFT!! I then proceeded to sent him a message back letting him know people on the forums know how he cheats people out of their won auctions and Im waiting for a response now! Just thought it was funny, and annoying at the same time.

pierrethomasfan 11-05-2012 05:11 PM

[QUOTE=mmkyszka;3594076]Since so many people want to know Ill just tell everyone on here. I had the Idea of trying to get the Brees from him at the price to OP originally bought the card. I sent him $175 then $220 and both times he told me I was way off. He then told me he would only take $500 GIFT for it. I laughed so hard when I read this. Not only did he want an absurd amount, but GIFT!! I then proceeded to sent him a message back letting him know people on the forums know how he cheats people out of their won auctions and Im waiting for a response now! Just thought it was funny, and annoying at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha gtfo:rolleyes: I messaged him asking if he trade and sent him a link to this thread

mmkyszka 11-05-2012 05:18 PM

hahahah im glad he sent the thread. I hope hes a member here. this is what he said.

Thanks for showing your immaturity and wasting time typing so I could place you on the ignore list. I already have a 350 offer on it and 3 other sellers are interested and like I said I'm in no rush to sell. Go fool another idiot.

I also said I was going to report him, and his exact response was
"Thats ok, Ill keep track of you"

dont really know what that means but it made me laugh as well

pierrethomasfan 11-05-2012 06:29 PM

[QUOTE=mmkyszka;3594135]hahahah im glad he sent the thread. I hope hes a member here. this is what he said.

Thanks for showing your immaturity and wasting time typing so I could place you on the ignore list. I already have a 350 offer on it and 3 other sellers are interested and like I said I'm in no rush to sell. Go fool another idiot.

I also said I was going to report him, and his exact response was
"Thats ok, Ill keep track of you"

dont really know what that means but it made me laugh as well[/QUOTE]

Utoh the scammer police :eek: he's keeping track of you :rolleyes:

Drdduet 11-06-2012 01:01 PM

Thanks to all the have helped==a special shout out to mmkyszka and Jackg1980 for their help and keeping us informed.

If anything we let a scumbag know that we know he's a scumbag.

He continues to lie and tell others that the reason he didn't go through the original sale was because I offered $50 less than the ebay auction final price--well that's easy to disprove with a paypal receipt of the final price and his refunding it. Guys like this really need to be run out of our hobby!