Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards View Post
One of the most anticipated products of the year, 2012 Topps Chrome Football, is set to hit shelves next Friday November 9th! This years hobby product promises to be one of the best ever, loaded with on-card autographs, autographed patch cards, dual autographe and triple autographed cards! In addition the uber popular '65 Tall Boys, the iconic '84 design and classic 1957 card have all been chromed and signed on card! Topps Chrome is driven by rookies and this years rookie class have been outstanding, this products subject list is loaded (see attached subject list) and top rookies including RG3, Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill, Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Brandon Weeden, Justin Blackmon, Kendall Wright and many others have all already hard signed their Chrome cards and they look great!

We have made a huge effort on this years Topps Chrome FB to focus on on-card autographs, while we have secured the majority of players and the top rookies to sign on-card, we have struggled to have all players sign in timely manner. As a result this years Topps Chrome FB in the hobby will include a higher percentage of redemptions vs. what we typically would like, the following rookies will be signing shortly but will all be redemptions in Topps Chrome Football Dwayne Allen, LaMichael James, Bernard Pierce, Russell Wilson, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Stephen Hill, Brian Quick, Matt Kalil

For those collectors receiving a redemption card of these subjects, we have created a special bonus pack for you that you will receive when your autograph is returned. Each redeemed autograph will be accompanied with a 4 card pack of exclusive Topps Chrome Football Blue Wave Refractor Rookie Parallels. There are 110 different rookie cards in all including 10 new subjects that are not found in the base product including Alfred Morris, Josh Gordon, Daryl Richardson, Brandon Bolden, Bobby Wagner, Vontaze Burfict, Jorvorskie Lane, Greg Zuerlein, K, Joseph Morgan, Rod Streater, Bryce Brown and Damaris Johnson, In addition, we will also randomly insert special autographed Topps Chrome rookie cards of standout Redskins running back Alfred Morris into these packs , these autos are not found in the base Topps Chrome product, late breaking deal allowed us to add to these special redemption packs!

Over the next few days until launch we will be sending out daily emails caputring all the amazing content and hits that will be included in this years Topps Chrome Football! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and twitter as well for more previews of all the amazing content in this years Topps Chrome FB!
Can anyone confirm whether the above bolded players are in packs or just the blue waves?
Old 11-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Can anyone confirm whether the above bolded players are in packs or just the blue waves?
Just the blue waves. The ones they listed aren't in the base set of Topps Chrome. They listed 12, which obviously confused me too, but I don't see any names there that I saw that were also in the normal checklist.
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcards View Post
One of the most anticipated products of the year, 2012 Topps Chrome Football, is set to hit shelves next Friday November 9th! This years hobby product promises to be one of the best ever, loaded with on-card autographs, autographed patch cards, dual autographe and triple autographed cards! In addition the uber popular '65 Tall Boys, the iconic '84 design and classic 1957 card have all been chromed and signed on card! Topps Chrome is driven by rookies and this years rookie class have been outstanding, this products subject list is loaded (see attached subject list) and top rookies including RG3, Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill, Trent Richardson, Doug Martin, Brandon Weeden, Justin Blackmon, Kendall Wright and many others have all already hard signed their Chrome cards and they look great!

We have made a huge effort on this years Topps Chrome FB to focus on on-card autographs, while we have secured the majority of players and the top rookies to sign on-card, we have struggled to have all players sign in timely manner. As a result this years Topps Chrome FB in the hobby will include a higher percentage of redemptions vs. what we typically would like, the following rookies will be signing shortly but will all be redemptions in Topps Chrome Football Dwayne Allen, LaMichael James, Bernard Pierce, Russell Wilson, Mark Barron, Dre Kirkpatrick, Stephen Hill, Brian Quick, Matt Kalil

For those collectors receiving a redemption card of these subjects, we have created a special bonus pack for you that you will receive when your autograph is returned. Each redeemed autograph will be accompanied with a 4 card pack of exclusive Topps Chrome Football Blue Wave Refractor Rookie Parallels. There are 110 different rookie cards in all including 10 new subjects that are not found in the base product including Alfred Morris, Josh Gordon, Daryl Richardson, Brandon Bolden, Bobby Wagner, Vontaze Burfict, Jorvorskie Lane, Greg Zuerlein, K, Joseph Morgan, Rod Streater, Bryce Brown and Damaris Johnson, In addition, we will also randomly insert special autographed Topps Chrome rookie cards of standout Redskins running back Alfred Morris into these packs , these autos are not found in the base Topps Chrome product, late breaking deal allowed us to add to these special redemption packs!

Over the next few days until launch we will be sending out daily emails caputring all the amazing content and hits that will be included in this years Topps Chrome Football! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and twitter as well for more previews of all the amazing content in this years Topps Chrome FB!

I can't wait to get the blue wave rookie card of K. It'll go great with my
J Leman collection and my ee cummings cut autograph
pcbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Just the blue waves. The ones they listed aren't in the base set of Topps Chrome. They listed 12, which obviously confused me too, but I don't see any names there that I saw that were also in the normal checklist.
Well, now my excitement has been severely lessened. All the guys I want aren't available in regular Chrome. Guess I'll save myself some $ then
Old 11-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Well, now my excitement has been severely lessened. All the guys I want aren't available in regular Chrome. Guess I'll save myself some $ then
Just buy up all the redemption's like a mad man!
fctryseald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #31 (permalink)

any chance on a wrapper redemption for football?
doubledribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #32 (permalink)

Seriously Topps?! GOLD and YELLOW ref autos....really? Such a waste of color...sigh...
messier2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #33 (permalink)

I just saw this too. To merge gold and yellow look the same. I wonder if they goofed
Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfaceoff View Post
I just saw this too. To merge gold and yellow look the same. I wonder if they goofed
Appears the yellow are gold and they messed up.
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #35 (permalink)

Has anyone seen any redemptions in retail?
Sushiyoshi is online now   Reply With Quote