Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #526 (permalink)
Member
 
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 6,571
Default

Damn you should have been allowed to play vs CPU. Did you notify commish??
__________________
TEXANS PC FOR SALE. PM ME FOR DETAILS. LOWBALLERS AND FLIPPERS STAY AWAY, THIS IS NOT A FIRESALE
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #527 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Damn you should have been allowed to play vs CPU. Did you notify commish??
i went to notify him before the cutoff but i couldnt get on in time. any way you can tell me who won?
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #528 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 21,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Monday what happen to Wednesday??
Oops... I mean Wednesday.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong"
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #529 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 21,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
i went to notify him before the cutoff but i couldnt get on in time. any way you can tell me who won?
If you are on a computer, you can go to maddencareer.com

Looks like Skins won by 3
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong"
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #530 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

nevermind he contacted. me. were playing.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #531 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 438
Send a message via Skype™ to barbariansack
Default

You know I pulled my guys off on that score in the 4th figured u wouldn't run up the score luckily I got lucky and threw a good pass to make it look like it was closer. Figured u would kneel not pass the ball thanks for the game
barbariansack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #532 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbariansack View Post
You know I pulled my guys off on that score in the 4th figured u wouldn't run up the score luckily I got lucky and threw a good pass to make it look like it was closer. Figured u would kneel not pass the ball thanks for the game
wow your goin to complain when you nano blitz, did i come here to cry. nope. i let you have the td as well in the 4th. i could of kept the game to 19-10 but i didnt. my d can shut you down. you only had like 210 passing yards. AP 11 carries 41 yards.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #533 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 438
Send a message via Skype™ to barbariansack
Default

Nano blitz are you kidding me ? Lol your a joke . I can honestly say I don't know how to do that or even tried . I don't play madden all the time just thought it would be fun to be in a league I play BO2.


Lol ya and look who my QB is!! Ap was shut down I give that.

I'm not hear to complain

I figured you would not run up the score no1 else has!!

I don't care what you say your irrelevant .
barbariansack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #534 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbariansack View Post
Nano blitz are you kidding me ? Lol your a joke . I can honestly say I don't know how to do that or even tried . I don't play madden all the time just thought it would be fun to be in a league I play BO2.


Lol ya and look who my QB is!! Ap was shut down I give that.

I'm not hear to complain

I figured you would not run up the score no1 else has!!

I don't care what you say your irrelevant .
wow mr run 1 defense is crying he lost and me running up the score ok buddy, if you say so. your mad you lost its ok its just a game. rofl. i might have to drop out the league FTT if this is how users are going to act after a game. LOL.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #535 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbariansack View Post
Nano blitz are you kidding me ? Lol your a joke . I can honestly say I don't know how to do that or even tried . I don't play madden all the time just thought it would be fun to be in a league I play BO2.


Lol ya and look who my QB is!! Ap was shut down I give that.

I'm not hear to complain

I figured you would not run up the score no1 else has!!

I don't care what you say your irrelevant .
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #536 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 438
Send a message via Skype™ to barbariansack
Default

Lol 1 D ?

I ran 2-4-5 I ran nickel I ran 3-4 again your a joke

I could care less again but please state some facts !!!!

Good game you beat me I'm not mad at all .
barbariansack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #537 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbariansack View Post
Lol 1 D ?

I ran 2-4-5 I ran nickel I ran 3-4 again your a joke

I could care less again but please state some facts !!!!

Good game you beat me I'm not mad at all .
facts, really ok. here ya go

AP was shutdown to 41 yards.
Your QB Dominique Davis was 10 for 23.
Your QB Davis had 210 yards passing.
QB Davis threw 3 INT's.
I stopped you on 4th down.
Marshawn lynch ran for at 83 yards and 1 td.
Jimmy graham caught 2 tds.
Brandon Browner had 2 Int's.
Melvin Kirk had a saftey.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #538 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 438
Send a message via Skype™ to barbariansack
Default

Again I said facts your stating I ran 1 defense !!!

I did not say stats !! Do you not understand !?!!?

I know what the stats are I acknowledged you beat me good job you beat me at a video game !!

Your making this bigger than it was all I said is I felt you would not run up the score but you Thought I ran nano blitz the whole game when I don't even know what play that is !!!

Your boring me please get off the game and go outside .
barbariansack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:59 PM   #539 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbariansack View Post
Again I said facts your stating I ran 1 defense !!!

I did not say stats !! Do you not understand !?!!?

I know what the stats are I acknowledged you beat me good job you beat me at a video game !!

Your making this bigger than it was all I said is I felt you would not run up the score but you Thought I ran nano blitz the whole game when I don't even know what play that is !!!

Your boring me please get off the game and go outside .
keep talking your acting like a child. you lost go cry. shut up bro grow up. i said you ran a nano blitz not all game learn to read. your a child you lost go cry. i do go outside unlike you i have a kid to look after i dont have to resort to trying to bash people to make myself feel better. TELL ME THO YOU MAD THO!
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #540 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbariansack View Post
Again I said facts your stating I ran 1 defense !!!

I did not say stats !! Do you not understand !?!!?

I know what the stats are I acknowledged you beat me good job you beat me at a video game !!

Your making this bigger than it was all I said is I felt you would not run up the score but you Thought I ran nano blitz the whole game when I don't even know what play that is !!!

Your boring me please get off the game and go outside .
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #541 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 21,287
Default

Easy fellas... I like the intensity, but this is all for fun.

You have another game to look forward to later in the season
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong"
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #542 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 438
Send a message via Skype™ to barbariansack
Default

I apologize for the confusion I just simply didnt want u run up the score like I said I don't play madden i am doing this for fun .

I hope that you destroy me next time we play cause if you don't I won't let you hear the end of it have a good rest of the day sal!
barbariansack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #543 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
Easy fellas... I like the intensity, but this is all for fun.

You have another game to look forward to later in the season
rofl ok sorry FTT
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #544 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbariansack View Post
I apologize for the confusion I just simply didnt want u run up the score like I said I don't play madden i am doing this for fun .

I hope that you destroy me next time we play cause if you don't I won't let you hear the end of it have a good rest of the day sal!
Have a nice day too bro.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #545 (permalink)
Member
 
CALVINXLIONSX81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,111
Default

Im confused 19-10 is running it up?
__________________
Dream Card - Purchased!
Ziggy is the Ansah!
CALVINXLIONSX81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #546 (permalink)
Member
 
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 6,571
Default

Now kiss and make up girls
__________________
TEXANS PC FOR SALE. PM ME FOR DETAILS. LOWBALLERS AND FLIPPERS STAY AWAY, THIS IS NOT A FIRESALE
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #547 (permalink)
Member
 
freethrowtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 21,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALVINXLIONSX81 View Post
Im confused 19-10 is running it up?
If the game is in the bag and someone should be taking a knee (like a minute left in the game, for example), you could argue it is running it up if you go for another touchdown.

That is just an example where it could be considered running it up.
__________________
Jordy Nelson PC: http://tinyurl.com/nelson87
Aaron Rodgers PC: http://tinyurl.com/rodgers12
"I would agree with you, but then we would both be wrong"
freethrowtommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #548 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethrowtommy View Post
If the game is in the bag and someone should be taking a knee (like a minute left in the game, for example), you could argue it is running it up if you go for another touchdown.

That is just an example where it could be considered running it up.
i agree, but what he is calling running up the score it was 19-10 and he scored to make it 19-17 then i scored 2 more times, he scored one more i think. if thats running the score up im sorry.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #549 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,307
Default

player VS player you wanna talk running it up look at the texans vs cowboys preseason game.
JonMead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #550 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMead View Post
player VS player you wanna talk running it up look at the texans vs cowboys preseason game.
i just didnt think i was running up the score. i won by less then 2 tds
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.